+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I wanna go to Nepal. Maybe for bungee and if possible trekking Mount Everest which seems highly unlikely considering I have busted my lungs after years of smoking. However, I'd just like to see the beast if not conquer it. :)
Conquering it isn't that economical too...i had checked out it & reliable NZ team costs you around USD70k...but there are other major adaptation hikes required as a precursor...you could try those out...some 7 hikes in all...
myself want to do it someday :) to shout out loud I'm on top of the world :)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Conquering it isn't that economical too...i had checked out it & reliable NZ team costs you around USD70k...but there are other major adaptation hikes required as a precursor...you could try those out...some 7 hikes in all...
myself want to do it someday :) to shout out loud I'm on top of the world :)
I heard about precursor hikes. I guess, they should be exciting enough too. :)

Considering 70k for Mt. Everest expedition, you'd need a sponsor like National Geographic or Discovery. :p

Shouting at it's summit has been one of my dream. :)

Reactions: iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Reactions: chr0

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
I heard about precursor hikes. I guess, they should be exciting enough too. :)

Considering 70k for Mt. Everest expedition, you'd need a sponsor like National Geographic or Discovery. :p

Shouting at it's summit has been one of my dream. :)
Yes you'll get sponsors if you first build a resume ... & there are some tough climbs in Canada ...quit the smoke & push ur body ... ;) and test these first ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest_major_summits_of_Canada

U need 3-4 years of strength,stamina & endurance building...lead a disciplined life...

then go for couple of less expensive major peaks to build ur resume to be accepted even with 70k to burn :) ...if you do that there will be ppl to sponsor...it'd depend on your pr skills ;)
I don't have that much in me ...don't know but may be I too will give it a try...
nevertheless conquering Canada life will be not less steep and will be pretty tough a challenge to give the kick ;)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Yes you'll get sponsors if you first build a resume ... & there are some tough climbs in Canada ...quit the smoke & push ur body ... ;) and test these first ...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_highest_major_summits_of_Canada

U need 3-4 years of strength,stamina & endurance building...lead a disciplined life...

then go for couple of less expensive major peaks to build ur resume to be accepted even with 70k to burn :) ...if you do that there will be ppl to sponsor...it'd depend on your pr skills ;)
I don't have that much in me ...don't know but may be I too will give it a try...
nevertheless conquering Canada life will be not less steep and will be pretty tough a challenge to give the kick ;)
Only if I quite smoking and push my body. :p

I have been telling myself to quit smoking for quite sometime now but I always end up busting my lungs. However, major summits in Canada are going to be major inspiration and hopefully I'll quit one day and lead a disciplined life. :)

Last edited:

camaro_lover

Sep 12, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I need an important suggestion. My very good friend has done WES evaluation(4 years Bachelor Degree) and IELTS of CLB 10+. The only problem is that she has work experience of 1.5 years and she has to wait till december to get 2 years work ex.
Her CRS score is turning out to be 416 currently but she is not eligible for express entry pool as per come to canada tool as that requires 2 years.
Would you suggest to create an EE profile despite come to canada tool suggesting that she is not yet eligible until she completes 2 years of work ex?
Thanks in advance :)

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I need an important suggestion. My very good friend has done WES evaluation(4 years Bachelor Degree) and IELTS of CLB 10+. The only problem is that she has work experience of 1.5 years and she has to wait till december to get 2 years work ex.
Her CRS score is turning out to be 416 currently but she is not eligible for express entry pool as per come to canada tool as that requires 2 years.
Would you suggest to create an EE profile despite come to canada tool suggesting that she is not yet eligible until she completes 2 years of work ex?
Thanks in advance :)
Express entry requires at least one year of work experience. I'm not sure why is it saying 2 years. o_O

Reactions: iamxty