+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
The mother’s instinct in me had awaken me yesterday feeling anxious about my daughter, I had phoned her and my mom and thanks God they were fine. But I was still restless, then I found myself messaging the last two person I talked to before I left my online life, particularly anything regarding Canadian immigration. Shocked was an understatement upon hearing the horrible news that had been spreading in this forum about me.

The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive, but still recuperating, and hearing this news made me more sick. The bits of information I got from friends who care were not enough for me to understand what had been transcribed in those posts.

But the news of being dead is nothing compared to an issue involving my own daughter (the mother’s instinct had never failed me). Most of the members here were not involved with this issue but for the sake of all members reading this post, I will share it, to warn all of us to be more cautious of any information that we share to this forum or to everywhere or with anyone.

Someone, posing to be the father of my child, had been claiming custody of my daughter and I had been accused that I used someone to legitimise my custody of my daughter to have full control of the funds under her name, which does not make sense at all. To the OP, whoever you are, before you jump into such claims, do your own research. Being a single mother, not married to the father of my child, the father’s name not written in the birth certificate, under the Philippine Law, I am the sole guardian of my child and custody only belongs to me, unless I die. If you want to claim paternity rights, which I doubt I will give it, to have access to any trust fund I, her mother, put into my daughter’s name, be brave enough to face me and not the innocent people in this forum. I don’t know what your motives are for doing so but if you want to pull me down then leave my child alone and let her live a peaceful life.

We are free to post anything here, we can interact with any members we deemed so, but please, this is an immigration forum, this is not a venue to resolve personal private matters, especially involving innocent children, which for me is already below the belt. You can say anything about me, but spare my child, I am begging you.

This forum alone had been a great help to me in pursuing a better life for my daughter in Canada, however, it has also almost taken my life and my identity.

There were many speculations that surfaced with these unpleasant and unauthorised postings, which somehow tainted the trust of my friends or other people involved, directly or indirectly. I will never bring such chaos to this community that served as a pillar to realise my Canadian dream.

I never lied about my identity as a single mother. I never misled anyone about my true nationality or my race as I am proud of my roots and where I came from. I am sick of my government but I am still a proud Filipino. I never ran away from any issues I have with myself or with anyone, I never deactivated this account, come back again, then go away one more time. My point here is, I have always been 100% truthful to all members here, and never used any other account except this (I love my username and I couldn't think of any other name).

I have aired my side of the story, if you still have any doubts and would want to know more about these issues, you are welcome to post it here or send me a private message. As I am still trying to connect the small pieces to have a clearer picture, I would then appreciate if anyone of you could send me screenshots of those postings.

To all my friends in this community, my humble and sincere apologies to whatever these issues had caused all of you. We are all going through a lot and I never wished to be in the limelight in this regard. My support is still in this forum no matter what happens, however, I will be on and off here to focus on my health and spend more time with my family, my daughter. I wish all of us the best in our journey to Canada or any other country, and in life as a whole.

Lessons learnt: the world wide web is never safe. I am in the IT field but I have been too lax and I have not secured all my online accounts well. And I repeat, be wary of any information we share in the internet, and also to people we meet online or in person. My whole life has been compromised in this forum, at the cost of my daughter. If the custody issue is just a scam, to the OP, talk to me in a nice way and privately, I am sure you already got my number as you are claiming you were able to access my emails, WhatsApp, Skype (and my whole life?), I might give you 30% of the trust fund (as per the Indian minimum bribe) I will be putting under my child's account.

To the admin of this forum or the developer of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

This matter is closed now. I just want to move on and get my life back. Thank you.

Regards,
Christy
Dear that was horrifying.It was really heartbreaking to learn you have been though such a rough time.but now me and the fellow well wishers here will be at peace that you are safe...... and happy to have you back....

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
The mother’s instinct in me had awaken me yesterday feeling anxious about my daughter, I had phoned her and my mom and thanks God they were fine. But I was still restless, then I found myself messaging the last two person I talked to before I left my online life, particularly anything regarding Canadian immigration. Shocked was an understatement upon hearing the horrible news that had been spreading in this forum about me.

The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive, but still recuperating, and hearing this news made me more sick. The bits of information I got from friends who care were not enough for me to understand what had been transcribed in those posts.

But the news of being dead is nothing compared to an issue involving my own daughter (the mother’s instinct had never failed me). Most of the members here were not involved with this issue but for the sake of all members reading this post, I will share it, to warn all of us to be more cautious of any information that we share to this forum or to everywhere or with anyone.

Someone, posing to be the father of my child, had been claiming custody of my daughter and I had been accused that I used someone to legitimise my custody of my daughter to have full control of the funds under her name, which does not make sense at all. To the OP, whoever you are, before you jump into such claims, do your own research. Being a single mother, not married to the father of my child, the father’s name not written in the birth certificate, under the Philippine Law, I am the sole guardian of my child and custody only belongs to me, unless I die. If you want to claim paternity rights, which I doubt I will give it, to have access to any trust fund I, her mother, put into my daughter’s name, be brave enough to face me and not the innocent people in this forum. I don’t know what your motives are for doing so but if you want to pull me down then leave my child alone and let her live a peaceful life.

We are free to post anything here, we can interact with any members we deemed so, but please, this is an immigration forum, this is not a venue to resolve personal private matters, especially involving innocent children, which for me is already below the belt. You can say anything about me, but spare my child, I am begging you.

This forum alone had been a great help to me in pursuing a better life for my daughter in Canada, however, it has also almost taken my life and my identity.

There were many speculations that surfaced with these unpleasant and unauthorised postings, which somehow tainted the trust of my friends or other people involved, directly or indirectly. I will never bring such chaos to this community that served as a pillar to realise my Canadian dream.

I never lied about my identity as a single mother. I never misled anyone about my true nationality or my race as I am proud of my roots and where I came from. I am sick of my government but I am still a proud Filipino. I never ran away from any issues I have with myself or with anyone, I never deactivated this account, come back again, then go away one more time. My point here is, I have always been 100% truthful to all members here, and never used any other account except this (I love my username and I couldn't think of any other name).

I have aired my side of the story, if you still have any doubts and would want to know more about these issues, you are welcome to post it here or send me a private message. As I am still trying to connect the small pieces to have a clearer picture, I would then appreciate if anyone of you could send me screenshots of those postings.

To all my friends in this community, my humble and sincere apologies to whatever these issues had caused all of you. We are all going through a lot and I never wished to be in the limelight in this regard. My support is still in this forum no matter what happens, however, I will be on and off here to focus on my health and spend more time with my family, my daughter. I wish all of us the best in our journey to Canada or any other country, and in life as a whole.

Lessons learnt: the world wide web is never safe. I am in the IT field but I have been too lax and I have not secured all my online accounts well. And I repeat, be wary of any information we share in the internet, and also to people we meet online or in person. My whole life has been compromised in this forum, at the cost of my daughter. If the custody issue is just a scam, to the OP, talk to me in a nice way and privately, I am sure you already got my number as you are claiming you were able to access my emails, WhatsApp, Skype (and my whole life?), I might give you 30% of the trust fund (as per the Indian minimum bribe) I will be putting under my child's account.

To the admin of this forum or the developer of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

This matter is closed now. I just want to move on and get my life back. Thank you.

Regards,
Christy
We are glad to see you back and hear from you and I hope and pray that all your problems are solved.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hey Christy, Welcome bacccckkkkk.
I stopped reading from "The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive".
For me, that's all matters to me as I always believe you are very strong mentally and there is no chance you would give up on life :)
Now I can read rest of your post :)

Again, welcome back.
Thank you. Giving up on life is never written in my vocabulary. I am a mother. I may not be the best mother but I am trying to be one.

In the true spirit of this forum, I also need to update that I have submitted my e-APR.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018

Regards,
Christy
Done reading your full post.
I really feel sorry for you christy but most of your friends including me haven't believed one bit about the news of your demise.
For us, you are a epitome of will power and for me, though I didn't know you personally, a source of my confidence.
We (your friends) though have a tinge of sadness about your absence ,continued to share our thoughts and views about immigration ; just like a very normal day. Because, our intuition always echoes "this cannot be true".

be safe and welcome back to the yunkon party :D:D

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Thank you. Giving up on life is never written in my vocabulary. I am a mother. I may not be the best mother but I am trying to be one.

In the true spirit of this forum, I also need to update that I have submitted my e-APR.
agreed "mum of the planet" :D:D

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO

To the admins of this forum or the developers of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

Regards,
Christy
Dont want to get into your personal issues. but
just want to inform you that feeling extremely happy to see you back in forum and specially the news about your death which is not true.
i can only say that you have almost done with worst part of your life and much much better part is on its way including your Canada dream. I wish you and your daughter have a wonderful journey ahead . best luck

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC

To the admins of this forum or the developers of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

Regards,
Christy
Welcome back. Tbh, it's so scary that someone made up a fake news like that...it's like they are spying now with some motives. Be aware at all time and good luck.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018

Regards,
Christy

God Bless you...
I have teary eyes now.. I know how it feels for a mother to fight the world to bring up a kid... Be strong... I know u are already strong enough..
There are so many good souls to help you to find ur way... Just take a deep breath.. Stay focused on ur goal..

baka

Jun 2, 2017

Regards,
Christy
Hi iamxty we were sooo worried . even I couldnt sleep when heard about that. O God you are here now .God Bless you

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@iamxty Thank good you are very much alive and we r no one to judge ur life or your actions. YOU R STILL OUR DEAR IAMXTY.

I will not ask you to be regular here as i understand it may not be possible but please keep in touch whenever or where ever its possible bcz we need your optimisum n wisdome.

Love Ascent.

dimon_pockemon

Apr 27, 2017
I think the fate of people with CRS in bracket 400-415 will be decided in early November when plans for 2018 will be revealed.
If 2018 Target for FSW is increased to at least 85000, then CRS will definitely fall below 400.
So I'm praying for this to happen
But if the target remains the same as for 2017, then CRS will not probably fall much more then this year.

Grewal222

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
o_O:(:(
I think the fate of people with CRS in bracket 400-415 will be decided in early November when plans for 2018 will be revealed.
If 2018 Target for FSW is increased to at least 85000, then CRS will definitely fall below 400.
So I'm praying for this to happen
But if the target remains the same as for 2017, then CRS will not probably fall much more then this year.
What about fate of people with CRS score of 429?:( Coz I will be shedding 5 points in December and it will fall to 424