Visa Office......
Singapore
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2018
LANDED..........
29-05-2018
Thanks for the heads up! I'll investigate it more into detail.
The wait is taking a toll on you, hard to believe it andie. I never saw you this desperate; 408 is a lucky number, your time shall come soon.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
The wait is taking a toll on you, hard to believe it andie. I never saw you this desperate; 408 is a lucky number, your time shall come soon.
Yep, I notice that even our usually optimistic and very supportive Andie is getting stressed and looking into other options. This wait on OINP since the July 25 closure that happened unexpectedly to me, as well as my disastrous job offer losses, have also been taking a toll on me. :( I am also worried with today's update that there are only 988 OINP nominations left for this year.
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I see many people are looking at other options other than Canada right now.. I'm in the same boat.

However I've lived in Australia before and didn't enjoy it. Thinking somewhere in Europe now or worst case, England...

I have a UK passport so it makes it all easier but I'm not sure I can go from a SA lifestyle (sun, space) to a UK lifestyle (rain, overcrowded)...

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
I see many people are looking at other options other than Canada right now.. I'm in the same boat.

However I've lived in Australia before and didn't enjoy it. Thinking somewhere in Europe now or worst case, England...

I have a UK passport so it makes it all easier but I'm not sure I can go from a SA lifestyle (sun, space) to a UK lifestyle (rain, overcrowded)...
How long did you live in Australia? What did you not like about Australia?

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
Guys im reposting my question:
Please help me:
1. The experience letter from my previous company doesnt include job responsibilities, and im unsure whether they will provide me a new one. Is that ok?

2. I have done Bachelors of Business administration (major in Finance). All my experience is in HR. Considering HR is an area of business administration, I hope my application doesnt get rejected.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Nova Scotia (Category B) and New Brunswick also have PNP streams that don't require job offer.

Nova Scotia category B is currently closed, but there is speculation that it might reopen one of these days. It was last open early in July for a few hours, and then it was closed due to high volume/system issues ...
https://novascotiaimmigration.com/move-here/nova-scotia-demand-express-entry/

Currently New Brunswick is open to workers in the following NOC codes who have also attended an info session since September 2015:
http://www.welcomenb.ca/content/wel-bien/en/immigrating/content/HowToImmigrate/NBProvincialNomineeProgram.html
  • Information systems analysts and consultants (2171)
  • Computer network technician (2281)
  • Software engineers and designers (2173)
  • Database analysts and data administrators (2172)
  • Computer programmers and interactive media developers (2174)
  • Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (3012)
  • Licensed practical nurses (3233)
  • Cooks (6322)
  • Restaurant and food service managers (0631)
  • Accounting technicians and bookkeepers (1311)
  • Managers in health care (0311)
  • Retail sales supervisors (6211)
  • Financial auditors and accountants (1111)

Here is a list of upcoming New Brunswick info sessions. Unfortunately for me, there are none in the US :(
http://livinginnb.ca/
Though my NOC is 2281, I couldn't avail too as there isn't slot for India.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Ontario finally updated its processing times. 5012 nominations issued 988 remaining as of September 11:

Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP): Monthly Nomination and Processing Times Reports
Nomination Report
Total Number of Nominations as of (Date): Number of Nominations Issued Number of Nominations Remaining (out of 6,000)
September 11, 2017 5,012 988

OINP Processing Times By Stream (Data as of September 11, 2017)
OINP Stream OINP is processing applications submitted and paid for between the following dates: Estimated processing time
Express Entry – French Speaking Skilled Worker March 11, 2017 and September 11, 2017 inclusive 30 to 60 days*
Express Entry – Human Capital Priorities March 7, 2017 and August 27, 2017 inclusive 30 to 60 days*
Express Entry – Skilled Trades June 19, 2017 and September 11, 2017 inclusive Less than 30 days*
International Masters Graduate May 10, 2017 and May 10, 2017 inclusive 30 to 60 days*
International PhD Graduate All applications received to date have been processed N.A.
Employer Job Offer – Foreign Worker and International Student March 13, 2017 and September 11, 2017 inclusive 30 to 60 days*
Entrepreneur Applications are assessed on a case by case basis Dependent upon the complexity of the application
Corporate Applications are assessed on a case by case basis Dependent upon the complexity of the application
*Note to Applicants: Individual processing times may vary depending on your individual circumstances. You may experience longer than estimated processing times if the program is waiting for additional documents or a response to a procedural fairness letter.

Applications that have exceeded average processing times are at the procedural fairness stage, the last step in assessment.
That's bad, though it is expected.
Considering new nominees would fill in the allocations, the vacancy will be down to 500's .

Knowing that there were lot of applicants with the valid NOI, I presume,Ontario will fill the void with less attractive stream.
Applicants waiting for HCP can only apply when they open new quotas. What's your opinion comrade?

Also, I read in the other thread that the new quotas will start from october. Isn't from Januvary?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Yep, I notice that even our usually optimistic and very supportive Andie is getting stressed and looking into other options. This wait on OINP since the July 25 closure that happened unexpectedly to me, as well as my disastrous job offer losses, have also been taking a toll on me. :( I am also worried with today's update that there are only 988 OINP nominations left for this year.
We all will definitely or the least will barge into canada :) I understand that waiting will take a heavy cost on your patience.
We are sitting here with the decent score and there will be a chance for us to take. It may not be for today but it's defintely for tomorrow.
let's not muddle this hope :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
The mother’s instinct in me had awaken me yesterday feeling anxious about my daughter, I had phoned her and my mom and thanks God they were fine. But I was still restless, then I found myself messaging the last two person I talked to before I left my online life, particularly anything regarding Canadian immigration. Shocked was an understatement upon hearing the horrible news that had been spreading in this forum about me.

The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive, but still recuperating, and hearing this news made me more sick. The bits of information I got from friends who care were not enough for me to understand what had been transcribed in those posts.

But the news of being dead is nothing compared to an issue involving my own daughter (the mother’s instinct had never failed me). Most of the members here were not involved with this issue but for the sake of all members reading this post, I will share it, to warn all of us to be more cautious of any information that we share to this forum or to everywhere or with anyone.

Someone, posing to be the father of my child, had been claiming custody of my daughter and I had been accused that I used someone to legitimise my custody of my daughter to have full control of the funds under her name, which does not make sense at all. To the OP, whoever you are, before you jump into such claims, do your own research. Being a single mother, not married to the father of my child, the father’s name not written in the birth certificate, under the Philippine Law, I am the sole guardian of my child and custody only belongs to me, unless I die. If you want to claim paternity rights, which I doubt I will give it, to have access to any trust fund I, her mother, put into my daughter’s name, be brave enough to face me and not the innocent people in this forum. I don’t know what your motives are for doing so but if you want to pull me down then leave my child alone and let her live a peaceful life.

We are free to post anything here, we can interact with any members we deemed so, but please, this is an immigration forum, this is not a venue to resolve personal private matters, especially involving innocent children, which for me is already below the belt. You can say anything about me, but spare my child, I am begging you.

This forum alone had been a great help to me in pursuing a better life for my daughter in Canada, however, it has also almost taken my life and my identity.

There were many speculations that surfaced with these unpleasant and unauthorised postings, which somehow tainted the trust of my friends or other people involved, directly or indirectly. I will never bring such chaos to this community that served as a pillar to realise my Canadian dream.

I never lied about my identity as a single mother. I never misled anyone about my true nationality or my race as I am proud of my roots and where I came from. I am sick of my government but I am still a proud Filipino. I never ran away from any issues I have with myself or with anyone, I never deactivated this account, come back again, then go away one more time. My point here is, I have always been 100% truthful to all members here, and never used any other account except this (I love my username and I couldn't think of any other name).

I have aired my side of the story, if you still have any doubts and would want to know more about these issues, you are welcome to post it here or send me a private message. As I am still trying to connect the small pieces to have a clearer picture, I would then appreciate if anyone of you could send me screenshots of those postings.

To all my friends in this community, my humble and sincere apologies to whatever these issues had caused all of you. We are all going through a lot and I never wished to be in the limelight in this regard. My support is still in this forum no matter what happens, however, I will be on and off here to focus on my health and spend more time with my family, my daughter. I wish all of us the best in our journey to Canada or any other country, and in life as a whole.

Lessons learnt: the world wide web is never safe. I am in the IT field but I have been too lax and I have not secured all my online accounts well. And I repeat, be wary of any information we share in the internet, and also to people we meet online or in person. My whole life has been compromised in this forum, at the cost of my daughter. If the custody issue is just a scam, to the OP, talk to me in a nice way and privately, I am sure you already got my number as you are claiming you were able to access my emails, WhatsApp, Skype (and my whole life?), I might give you 30% of the trust fund (as per the Indian minimum bribe) I will be putting under my child's account.

To the admins of this forum or the developers of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

This matter is closed now. I just want to move on and get my life back. Thank you.

Regards,
Christy

Last edited:

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
The mother’s instinct in me had awaken me yesterday feeling anxious about my daughter, I had phoned her and my mom and thanks God they were fine. But I was still restless, then I found myself messaging the last two person I talked to before I left my online life, particularly anything regarding Canadian immigration. Shocked was an understatement upon hearing the horrible news that had been spreading in this forum about me.

The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive, but still recuperating, and hearing this news made me more sick. The bits of information I got from friends who care were not enough for me to understand what had been transcribed in those posts.

But the news of being dead is nothing compared to an issue involving my own daughter (the mother’s instinct had never failed me). Most of the members here were not involved with this issue but for the sake of all members reading this post, I will share it, to warn all of us to be more cautious of any information that we share to this forum or to everywhere or with anyone.

Someone, posing to be the father of my child, had been claiming custody of my daughter and I had been accused that I used someone to legitimise my custody of my daughter to have full control of the funds under her name, which does not make sense at all. To the OP, whoever you are, before you jump into such claims, do your own research. Being a single mother, not married to the father of my child, the father’s name not written in the birth certificate, under the Philippine Law, I am the sole guardian of my child and custody only belongs to me, unless I die. If you want to claim paternity rights, which I doubt I will give it, to have access to any trust fund I, her mother, put into my daughter’s name, be brave enough to face me and not the innocent people in this forum. I don’t know what your motives are for doing so but if you want to pull me down then leave my child alone and let her live a peaceful life.

We are free to post anything here, we can interact with any members we deemed so, but please, this is an immigration forum, this is not a venue to resolve personal private matters, especially involving innocent children, which for me is already below the belt. You can say anything about me, but spare my child, I am begging you.

This forum alone had been a great help to me in pursuing a better life for my daughter in Canada, however, it has also almost taken my life and my identity.

There were many speculations that surfaced with these unpleasant and unauthorised postings, which somehow tainted the trust of my friends or other people involved, directly or indirectly. I will never bring such chaos to this community that served as a pillar to realise my Canadian dream.

I never lied about my identity as a single mother. I never misled anyone about my true nationality or my race as I am proud of my roots and where I came from. I am sick of my government but I am still a proud Filipino. I never ran away from any issues I have with myself or with anyone, I never deactivated this account, come back again, then go away one more time. My point here is, I have always been 100% truthful to all members here, and never used any other account except this (I love my username and I couldn't think of any other name).

I have aired my side of the story, if you still have any doubts and would want to know more about these issues, you are welcome to post it here or send me a private message. As I am still trying to connect the small pieces to have a clearer picture, I would then appreciate if anyone of you could send me screenshots of those postings.

To all my friends in this community, my humble and sincere apologies to whatever these issues had caused all of you. We are all going through a lot and I never wished to be in the limelight in this regard. My support is still in this forum no matter what happens, however, I will be on and off here to focus on my health and spend more time with my family, my daughter. I wish all of us the best in our journey to Canada or any other country, and in life as a whole.

Lessons learnt: the world wide web is never safe. I am in the IT field but I have been too lax and I have not secured all my online accounts well. And I repeat, be wary of any information we share in the internet, and also to people we meet online or in person. My whole life has been compromised in this forum, at the cost of my daughter. If the custody issue is just a scam, to the OP, talk to me in a nice way and privately, I am sure you already got my number as you are claiming you were able to access my emails, WhatsApp, Skype (and my whole life?), I might give you 30% of the trust fund (as per the Indian minimum bribe) I will be putting under my child's account.

To the admin of this forum or the developer of this website, if I may suggest to add more security validations in signing up a new account like phone verification, one account for each IP address or MAC address (too harsh but this is a good security. I know this can be changed but not all can do it). Or perhaps, not to allow temporary emails (I heard this from an active member).

This matter is closed now. I just want to move on and get my life back. Thank you.

Regards,
Christy
Hey Christy, Welcome bacccckkkkk.
I stopped reading from "The news about my death was not true. I am very much alive".
For me, that's all matters to me as I always believe you are very strong mentally and there is no chance you would give up on life :)
Now I can read rest of your post :)

Again, welcome back.