+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
How come some ppl have listed date in their signature against medical and also given status as passed. We never get to know the result of our medical test. I went for upfront medical and was told that my report will be shared with cic. So how can I know the status?

Did I miss something? o_O
Yes.! you missed an important ITA letter in this.! :D:D Medical passed status can be seen after e-AOR stage only once you submit your PR application. Medical passed timeline varies from 10-30 Days depending on your category. Best Wishes. :)

mtz

Sep 6, 2017
hello...

now my concern is no. of ITA issued till now is around 67000... what I have heard is the total no. of ITA for this year will be 73000.... which means lesser ITA and more crs...
this is absolutely wrong....
yes total of ITAs issued in 2017 till now is around 67k and it include all programs, FSW ,family adoption and PNP.. and no any data for how much ITAs issued for each specific programme.. the target plan as stated in 2017 plan is 53k for PNP and 73k for FSW
but the most valid point is the government target for 300k people to be landed in canada this year, so it depends on how many dependents a accompanying each invited applicants

sarandsp

Star Member
May 18, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-05-2017
Can somebody please reply to my query?
We don't scan and upload. Whereas we upload the soft copy which we downloaded from WES portal. Yes, this is enough. If you don't this copy delivered to your address, you can pay n request another copy ie duplicate order.

spike2

Star Member
Aug 18, 2017
this is absolutely wrong....
yes total of ITAs issued in 2017 till now is around 67k and it include all programs, FSW ,family adoption and PNP.. and no any data for how much ITAs issued for each specific programme.. the target plan as stated in 2017 plan is 53k for PNP and 73k for FSW
but the most valid point is the government target for 300k people to be landed in canada this year, so it depends on how many dependents a accompanying each invited applicants

thanks

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hello.

Because regular mail is my country is really bad, what I did was fill a courier address in USA, so that they forwarded it to me.
I'm sorry that you haven't received your documents from WES, but if you ask them to send them again, I recommend doing what I did, as they send it to USA really really fast.

As for CIC, they should have electronic access to your WES file, but I think they ask you to scan the original ECA you received phisically by mail, and not the PDF from the email. But I don't remember if I'm confusing that instruction with the instructions from OINP. So please, confirm that info.

But anyway, if you do what I tell you, maybe you should receive your original ECA way before you need to scan it.
For the EE just complete the info with the form number and you'll be good to go.

Regards.
Hello,

Thanks for the detailed reply.I want to know if I request for another copy of my documents, would that be a duplicate?And if yes, CIC will accept them at a later stage?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello,

Thanks for the detailed reply.I want to know if I request for another copy of my documents, would that be a duplicate?And if yes, CIC will accept them at a later stage?
duplicate isn't like a fake as you get on alibaba site at a discount...:p
duplicate just means that they are issuing it a second time because the original has been lost...:cool:
it will carry the same credibility as the original report and cic anyway has e access to the reports ..
however you'll need to upload along with ur respective degree certificates at eAPR ...so get a duplicate issued by them and like Ivan suggested get it delivered at an address you are more certain not to miss it ( if possible )..:)

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
I hope cic take note of the newzealand talk and potential loss of wonderful future citizens :confused:and start issuing double numbers ITAs starting next draw:oops: ...
it's going to be not a loss to Canada alone ...:(:(
But NZ and Australian system is tougb compared to the Canadian... For example for Australia, u need a Minimum 8 across all bands in IELTS. Which is attained by only native speakers and a few more non-native speakers of English. If you get anything less, then the chances are very less.
In the same way, each occupation has an annual cap. For most it is 500 or 1000. The number of applications for most of them gets filled very soon too.
Therefore I concluded Canada is my destination...

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
They will start 2018 quota,if they achieve target of 2017.So,i think we should not be worried.
The Fall Session of the Parliament will start soon. And then, new numbers will be decided... So let's hope for the best. More ppl for 2018 means more ITAs. More ITAs means they have to process all the applications in lesser time...
Long Live Canada... :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
But NZ and Australian system is tougb compared to the Canadian... For example for Australia, u need a Minimum 8 across all bands in IELTS. Which is attained by only native speakers and a few more non-native speakers of English. If you get anything less, then the chances are very less.
In the same way, each occupation has an annual cap. For most it is 500 or 1000. The number of applications for most of them gets filled very soon too.
Therefore I concluded Canada is my destination...
Actually for New Zealand it's not so tough. They ask for exact the same documentation as Canada (of course from authorities chosen by NZ for degree qualification and medical), language results are valid for both, minimun requirement 6.5 in IELTS, age brackets are more fair comparing to Canadian ones. And there is submit profile fee unlike CIC pool, so only really interested ones, prepared with documents and determined to immigrate will join the pool. That's why there is currently around 3T people in the pool.

Rise and shine

Apr 9, 2017
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
08-12-2017
AOR Received.
08-12-2017
Med's Done....
09-01-2018
Passport Req..
05-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2018
Actually for New Zealand it's not so tough. They ask for exact the same documentation as Canada (of course from authorities chosen by NZ for degree qualification and medical), language results are valid for both, minimun requirement 6.5 in IELTS, age brackets are more fair comparing to Canadian ones. And there is submit profile fee unlike CIC pool, so only really interested ones, prepared with documents and determined to immigrate will join the pool. That's why there is currently around 3T people in the pool.
I agree... But they too have a list of Occupations. And in the last 2 yrs or less, I have seen that they have taken out many occupations.. So again a factor which is limited... I was following the NZ immigration since 2011.. Noticed so many changes. But I should say Canadian immigration compared to other countries opened up to welcome new people to the land.

Just sharing my observations since 2011

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
Hi all
Please help me:
1. The experience letter from my previous company doesnt include job responsibilities, and im unsure whether they will provide me a new one. Is that ok?

2. I have done Bachelors of Business administration (major in Finance). All my experience is in HR. Considering HR is an area of business administration, I hope my application doesnt get rejected.

Reactions: Saidkhan

Anu-89

Jul 29, 2017
Of course.
You can update the profile with as many new data as you can.

You just have to be careful not to change something that will make it ineligible (like accidentally changing your IELTS date to a date more than 2 years old, or something similar). I've seen many people change something mistakenly and then having to spend 1 hour or so recreating their profile again.

Also, if you're close to 430, try to make any changes on weekends, to avoid damaging something before a draw. It has happened time and time again that people make mistakes, and have to recreate, and then have their profile inactive in a wednesday (when they usually do the draws).
Just a personal advice.
Thank you