+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
I want to join, with accounting services and baking cakes, which is kinda my thing! ;)
Great! two founders already.Accounting partner is great to have and bakery skills will help us save on gifts that we will take for customers while making our business case.
Disclaimer to the founding member: I am an engineer, I cant help you with accounting, and with bakery i have only developed eating skills.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Your idea is good but reminds me of a joke once I read somewhere about too many letters being posted in US without stamps...on enquiry,the postal department found out that,the mails were indeed posted with stamps....but the stamps had come off in the boxes after ppl dropped them to be picked up by mail man...
it turned out that people couldn't stop spitting on the wrong side of the stamp with the head of JB on it..:D...the glued surface wasn't spit on and stuck to the mail:D...

likewise with such a name, I'm afraid we are likely to get bad attention..:)...ppl might pelt stones reading the first part :cool:...
but ur rights to name our business to ur wish is reserved...but try something like TrumpFries or something more cheerful:p
Actually I meant that the earnings from trademarking my name should be use to fund our business, not that our business should be named Trump Refugee! But TrumpFries sounds like a good idea for one of our American dishes ...

BTW who is JB?

We could also have this kind of toilet paper in the bathrooms:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Actually I meant that the earnings from trademarking my name should be use to fund our business, not that our business should be named Trump Refugee! But TrumpFries sounds like a good idea for one of our American dishes ...

BTW who is JB?

We could also have this kind of toilet paper in the bathrooms:

actually the joke was about some other president but the Junior Bush had some eligibility..so,I didn't bother digging up the actual pr name

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
If we went by everyone's speculations on this thread we'd all have ITAs in our hand. :D

On a serious note, my IELTS expires in January and I'm stuck at 429. Does anyone speculate me making it before that? :(
I get hungry when I see your username. ;)

I think you will receive ITA soon, well before January.

Regarding how long you need to have unexpired IELTS scores, it appears your IELTS scores need to be valid until e-APR is submitted (i.e., when you submit your application post ITA).

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/language-testing.asp

Your test results must be valid (less than two years old) when you:
  • complete your Express Entry profile
  • apply for permanent residence

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Requirement to maintain the CRS score

An applicant’s CRS score is automatically recorded in GCMS at the time when
  • their ITA is issued; and
  • their e-APR is submitted.
At the time of the e-APR, processing officers should compare both CRS scores to determine which of the following scenarios should be applied:
  • If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is equal to or higher than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application will not be refused under section A11.2, as long as the applicant’s supporting documentation corroborates their claims and they continue to meet the MEC for Express Entry, including the requirements of the program to which they were invited to apply.
  • If the applicant’s CRS score at the time of the e-APR is lower than the lowest-ranked score in the round of invitations, the application should be refused under section A11.2 for not having maintained the qualifications that would justify the ITA.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/invite.asp

When a candidate’s situation changes after the ITA is issued

Candidates are responsible for ensuring that the information in their Express Entry profile is up-to-date and accurate at all times.

Candidates’ Express Entry profile is automatically “locked” when they are issued an ITA. Candidates can only revise their profile information if they formally decline the ITA through their online account; however, their information may be updated in their APR. When a candidate declines an ITA, they are automatically returned to the pool and will be able to update their profile information, as they wait for a new ITA.

If a candidate realizes after having been issued an ITA that their circumstance has changed or that the information in their profile, on the basis of which they were issued an ITA, is no longer accurate, the candidate is instructed to recalculate their CRS score using the Express Entry calculator on the IRCC website. Examples of changes in circumstance that can impact a CRS score are listed below.

Where there is a change in circumstance and the candidate goes forward with submitting an APR, the candidate must ensure that the change in circumstance is properly reflected in their APR (i.e., the candidate must amend the information that was automatically transferred from their profile to their APR before submitting their application).

As per the Express Entry Ministerial Instructions, candidates are encouraged to decline an ITA if their change in circumstance negatively impacts their eligibility such that they no longer meet the MEC of the federal immigration program to which they were invited to apply, or if their recalculated CRS score falls below the lowest ranked candidate in their round of invitations. Applicants who cannot provide proof of the information provided in their profile, on the basis of which they were invited to apply, will be refused on section A11.2 and assessed for misrepresentation. Cost recovery fees will not be refunded.

Examples of change in circumstance that would impact a candidate’s CRS score
Changes that could increase a candidate's CRS score:

• Graduation from a higher level of schooling;
  • Reaching an additional year of Canadian work experience;
  • Obtaining a certificate of qualification
  • Improved language test scores.
Changes that could decrease a candidate's CRS score:

• New language test score sat a lower level (e.g., original scores expire and candidate retakes the test, with lower results);
  • Loss of a qualifying offer of arranged employment.
Change that could either increase or decrease a candidate's CRS score:

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Interesting Article in Quora...

What are some darker sides of living in Canada?
A SW engineer leading a team with 3 years of experience is neither a experienced SW engineer nor a experienced team leader to begin with.By not joining the company on a junior level to prove your claims is an exhibit of it.
He would have started leading right after 1 year to have sufficient leader experience of 2 year(assuming he led two projects of at least 1 year)
Then coming out and claiming it to be murkier and blaming it on dark forces makes it worse.

I will not hire him even in native country.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
actually the joke was about some other president but the Junior Bush had some eligibility..so,I didn't bother digging up the actual pr name
Ah. That would be George W. Bush, GWB, or more commonly used here, Dubya.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
A SW engineer leading a team with 3 years of experience is neither a experienced SW engineer nor a experienced team leader to begin with.By not joining the company on a junior level to prove your claims is an exhibit of it.
He would have started leading right after 1 year to have sufficient leader experience of 2 year(assuming he led two projects of at least 1 year)
Then coming out and claiming it to be murkier and blaming it on dark forces makes it worse.

I will not hire him even in native country.
In Canada as well as here in the US a software engineer with 3 years of experience is also considered junior, although on the experienced end of junior.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
that goes without saying :p...
there's going to be food trucks & small eat out chain branded with ur Croat specialities cookies :cool:...
We definitely will need Croatian food in our restaurant!

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
In fact I meant to write GB but I don't know why I put JB ...
anyway he fits the joke right:p ?
Haha yes, Dubya was controversial indeed, but Trump takes things to his own level far removed from anyone else. Dubya was a civilized human being who never openly spewed racist or sexist venom for one. We have a lot of bad politicians here in the US, but none are so devoid of basic human decency and civility as our current president.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
In fact I meant to write GB but I don't know why I put JB ...
anyway he fits the joke right:p ?
GWB does have a brother with initials JB - Jeb Bush, former governor of Florida, who ran for president in the Republican primaries but dropped out pretty early on.

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
IMO, OINP should reopen after 24th of sep.(don't ask me for source - its just my speculation).

Dont worry mate you will have your golden notification soon.
OINP seems to have been processing a lot of < 400 CRS ICT worker applications for the past week or so. They seem to be slower with these applications, maybe because they are scrutinizing them extra. One of these applicants posted that he contacted Ontario and received a reply that they have a high volume of applications and to check back in 2 weeks. I think it's realistic that Ontario will get through these by around September 24 and then be ready to accept new applications (please, please, please??)

Saidkhan

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
AHMEDABAD, INDIA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-12-2017
Nomination.....
04-03-2018
OINP seems to have been processing a lot of < 400 CRS ICT worker applications for the past week or so. They seem to be slower with these applications, maybe because they are scrutinizing them extra. One of these applicants posted that he contacted Ontario and received a reply that they have a high volume of applications and to check back in 2 weeks. I think it's realistic that Ontario will get through these by around September 24 and then be ready to accept new applications (please, please, please??)

Now that's a soothing post.

Keeping figures crossed.