+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 72nd Draw

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
:pSo nice of u to ask.....it felt like ROH was starting to diverge from me at some point..:(....fault is mine,so I'm jumping back in :)...
& in the meantime got busy with my upfront medicals (got over day before yday...& proof of funds,yesterday...
Now only Qatar pcc which is almost 10 days away is pending....
----
by the way,have the classes started...o_O..?
January :)

You are just one item away from your golden ticket?

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
:pSo nice of u to ask.....it felt like ROH was starting to diverge from me at some point..:(....fault is mine,so I'm jumping back in :)...
& in the meantime got busy with my upfront medicals (got over day before yday...& proof of funds,yesterday...
Now only Qatar pcc which is almost 10 days away is pending....
----
by the way,have the classes started...o_O..?
How long did the medical exam take? Did they draw any blood?

Grewal222

Star Member
Sep 8, 2017
Guys please tell me.my crs score of 429 is enough for fetching ITA or i should concentrate on earning some points by doing French?I will also be shedding some points on my bday in December.

Reactions: Saidkhan

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Guys please tell me.my crs score of 429 is enough for fetching ITA or i should concentrate on earning some points by doing French?I will also be shedding some points on my bday in December.
You will likely get an ITA soon. Just sit tight for a couple more draws.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Birth certificate is no more a requirement. Even for sibling birth certificate is not required. You just need his PR details
Hi Gurpreet,
Thanks for this useful information. One more thing I need to ask. I got an ITA in the last draw. Could you please let me know the process for medical and PCC in India. How shall I proceed now. Currently I am working on reference letters from my previous employers.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Gurpreet,
Thanks for this useful information. One more thing I need to ask. I got an ITA in the last draw. Could you please let me know the process for medical and PCC in India. How shall I proceed now. Currently I am working on reference letters from my previous employers.
1. PCC from your local PSK Office only. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/india.asp)

2. Medical-Book an appointment with nearest registered Clinic. Call/Mail them and Book your date. (http://www.cic.gc.ca/pp-md/pp-list.aspx)

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
Hi Gurpreet,
I think @Karnesh has aptly provided response to your questions but in case you have any follow uo questions please feel free to ask us anything anytime. Good luck!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
How long did the medical exam take? Did they draw any blood?
Yeah....:eek:...a lot of it in fact :(....
:p....kidding may be 5-10 mil:cool:
--
i guess India is where lot of migrant applicants are from & hence there is such rush...mine was token number 41 and though the tests took in all 2 minutes --photograph-10 sec--reading a line of alphabets from 10feet away ~10 sec--body wt & height ~10sec--physician examination ~1 minute --x ray ~10 secs --urine & blood sample collection ~20 secs -
it took almost 3 hrs....:)...they gave a print out of e-med in the end .
those with abnormalities in any of the above,were being asked to stay back...the tests on the sample collected will be done by the hospital and report filed with cic directly
----

Last edited:

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
January :)

You are just one item away from your golden ticket?
Hope so :rolleyes:......
so you're likely to be there on PR urself too...that way check out what are the options on ur course fees...just in case you are able to land as a PR, then u stand a chance at much reduced fees and probably a partial refund...
so keep ur docs all ready...24hrs from ita u should file eAPR :cool:

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello everybody!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, including my old and dear friend @ivancabrer coz of hurricane "salutation" in the islands. Good to see you back here my friend @lino82 I'm sure you have done well everything you planned before. :)
And my Secretary General @andieangel is doing good with hers kids after rough week. :)
Just noticed our friend @gurpreet.ts got eAOR, so fast and so effective, that's really remarquable speed coz you were ready to apply. Congrats for the 1st step! Hope you will get your PPR golden email in 3 weeks. Don't worry we will follow you soon ;)
As usual my dear friend @Karnesh is so active to respond to the questions posted by newbies, well done bro!
So missed old time to chat and exchange in this ROH with my dear friends @Wandering Mind @TanakaM @shaun75 @AlliBatista @arunroy007 @KingKurly @iamxty @trumprefugee and others :):):) Hope you're all doing well too.
To the rest, how are we doing? ;)
Me and my boy, we are sending you warm wishes and a happy weekend to everyone.
May new week bring us a joy and a lot of smiles on our faces. I'm feeling there will be another back-to-back draw and CRS would be decreased up to 7-8 points or even more (in case of 3200+ ITAs). Let's hope for the best, stay hopeful, supportive and positive! :cool:;)
Good luck everyone! :);)

@KeepAliveYourHope

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hello everybody!

Hope you are having a wonderful weekend, including my old and dear friend @ivancabrer coz of hurricane "salutation" in the islands. Good to see you back here my friend @lino82 I'm sure you have done well everything you planned before. :)
And my Secretary General @andieangel is doing good with hers kids after rough week. :)
Just noticed our friend @gurpreet.ts got eAOR, so fast and so effective, that's really remarquable speed coz you were ready to apply. Congrats for the 1st step! Hope you will get your PPR golden email in 3 weeks. Don't worry we will follow you soon ;)
As usual my dear friend @Karnesh is so active to respond to the questions posted by newbies, well done bro!
So missed old time to chat and exchange in this ROH with my dear friends @Wandering Mind @TanakaM @shaun75 @AlliBatista @arunroy007 @KingKurly @iamxty @trumprefugee and others :):):) Hope you're all doing well too.
To the rest, how are we doing? ;)
Me and my boy, we are sending you warm wishes and a happy weekend to everyone.
May new week bring us a joy and a lot of smiles on our faces. I'm feeling there will be another back-to-back draw and CRS would be decreased up to 7-8 points or even more (in case of 3200+ ITAs). Let's hope for the best, stay hopeful, supportive and positive! :cool:;)
Good luck everyone! :);)

@KeepAliveYourHope
Hey Papa.! Happy weekend to you as well. I hope your little champ is giving you peaceful nights and started doing this in the morning. :D:D:D

Lala1234

Aug 24, 2017
NOC Code......
Yeah....:eek:...a lot of it in fact :(....
:p....kidding may be 5-10 mil:cool:
--
i guess India is where lot of migrant applicants are from & hence there is such rush...mine was token number 41 and though the tests took in all 2 minutes --photograph-10 sec--reading a line of alphabets from 10feet away ~10 sec--body wt & height ~10sec--physician examination ~1 minute --x ray ~10 secs --urine & blood sample collection ~20 secs -
it took almost 3 hrs....:)...they gave a print out of e-med in the end .
those with abnormalities in any of the above,were being asked to stay back...the tests on the sample collected will be done by the hospital and report filed with cic directly
----
It took me close to 2 hrs here in Mumbai