+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Anyone has any idea what's the average and minimum time (maximum we all know it's 6 months :p) that CIC takes to give the final decision after submitting the documents post ITA!
Trust me, this situation will give you more sleepless nightso_O
Time varies from category to category.! But still you'll be more hopeful that something is going on with your file instead of nothing at all.!! :)

DandyGirl

Mar 1, 2017
Okay, so judging by the last three draws:
• Draw 67 - July 12: (3,202 ITA's - 440 CRS)
• Draw 68 - August 2: (3,264 ITA's - 441 CRS)
• Draw 69 - August 9: (2,991 ITA's - 433 CRS)

The (2 weeks gap) between July 12th and August 2nd draw resulted in only 1 point increase in the CRS cut-off!
• Concluded prediction: If a draw happens today (1 week gap), there's no way the CRS cutt-off is going up!

The August 2nd and August 9th back-to-back draws (no gap) resulted in a drop of 8 points (even after the decrease in the number of ITA's!)
• Concluded prediction: If a draw happens today (1 week gap), the CRS cutt-off should drop by half those points; i.e 429 +/-1

Reactions: Contactnisha

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Anyone has any idea what's the average and minimum time (maximum we all know it's 6 months :p) that CIC takes to give the final decision after submitting the documents post ITA!
Trust me, this situation will give you more sleepless nightso_O
CIC unpredictably switches between different streams, while it works on one stream aggressively, the other streams will be attended to in a sporadic manner. Its better to be prepared to wait for 6 months for the sake of our peace of mind.

Last edited:

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Reactions: ravleen

Star Member
Aug 23, 2017
I am facing a dilemma. I have a CRS score of 433. I also need a few PCCs which will take time esp. USA.

1. Should i apply for EE right away since there is no certainty about the cutoff scores or how many ITAs CIC will issue? An adverse trend could mean delay of 3-6 months. There is also the option in this case that if i can't meet the deadline, I can decline the ITA near the 90 day deadline and go back in the pool or ask for an extension via LOE.

2. Apply after 1 month which I think would give me enough cushion to be able to meet the 90 day deadline for documents.

What's the recommended strategy?

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I am facing a dilemma. I have a CRS score of 433. I also need a few PCCs which will take time esp. USA.

1. Should i apply for EE right away since there is no certainty about the cutoff scores or how many ITAs CIC will issue? An adverse trend could mean delay of 3-6 months. There is also the option in this case that if i can't meet the deadline, I can decline the ITA near the 90 day deadline and go back in the pool or ask for an extension via LOE.

2. Apply after 1 month which I think would give me enough cushion to be able to meet the 90 day deadline for documents.

Whats the recommended strategy?
If you don't meet deadline for PCC, you can still submit your PR application as per below instructions.

If you applied for a police certificate, but do not have it by the deadline to submit your online application, write or type your explanation on a blank piece of paper and upload it in the Police Certificate section. You must also upload supporting documents that prove you applied for it, such as a confirmation receipt, payment receipt, delivery notice, tracking number, etc.

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017

What's the recommended strategy?

Apply now, coz you never know what will happen in a month. If you can secure an ITA now, do it.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
@iamxty @Wacky1.nash If you are wondering about the deal ,promo on 24x corona, hint- lazada
This country has turned me into a deal hunter possibly like you.
I am so done with my Groupon days :D
I am now officially an ITA hunter! ;) Corona on a Wednesday draw, bring it on! Missin't it so much o_O