+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

nbgr

Star Member
Jun 27, 2017
Guys, I've been to the US on vacation twice in the last year but never stayed more than 10 days in each trip. The US does not stamp our passports when we exit the country and when I arrived in Brazil I did not get an entry stamp either. How can CIC determine that I did not stay in the US for more than 6 months?

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Guys, I've been to the US on vacation twice in the last year but never stayed more than 10 days in each trip. The US does not stamp our passports when we exit the country and when I arrived in Brazil I did not get an entry stamp either. How can CIC determine that I did not stay in the US for more than 6 months?

It doesn't stamp anyone's passport on the exit, but they definitely have the dates in the databases, so when you left they scanned the passport. I believe Canada Intelligence service can access that data easily. So just show the real dates and no problems with the stamps.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Buddy, Excitement applies to all who're here waiting for draw. If i go by your strategy, i should not be here at all along with other few members.! :D:D let's cheer up others today as we wait for our turn tomorrow. Best wishes.! :)
True that, this excitement even catches up those who already got ITA :), there are many ex-ray-of-hope members who regularly visit the new episodes of ray of hope series and cheer up.. keep the spirit up!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Anyone has any idea what's the average and minimum time (maximum we all know it's 6 months :p) that CIC takes to give the final decision after submitting the documents post ITA!
Trust me, this situation will give you more sleepless nightso_O

Reactions: baka