+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
Hi guys,

I was just wondering whether it might be possible for new applicants, say about 3000 people, to enter the pool with 430+ points every week in the near future. Do you think it can be possible in the coming days, especially when so many people are aiming to get the Canadian PR these days and thus it is getting popular with time?

Surely, If this takes place, then a lot of people will be stuck in the below 430 zone for a longer period of time and undoubtedly CIC wont give a cut off point that will be below 430, even if the draw takes place every week.

Maybe the people who are connected with the draw analysis and number crunching will be able to predict a more relevant answer to this issue.

Waiting for the answers. Best of luck to all the people who are expecting an ITA today, and may we see a draw today :)
Apparently you are wondering and expecting the worse, then why don't you expect the worst :) like 5000+ candidates entering pool every week with CRS 450+ :) :) Why are you specifically stuck on 430 and 3000 ;)

Reactions: gurpreet.ts

Meeshoo

Star Member
Jul 23, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
FSW
Any idea when the pool of candidates will be updated ? Last update is of 3rd August .17 .
Moreover , when the round results get updated usually ?

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
Any idea when the pool of candidates will be updated ? Last update is of 3rd August .17 .
Moreover , when the round results get updated usually ?
It happens on the day of next draw. I don't think there are any other sources to know the number in the pool. I guess ROH is the best site for prediction:p

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
I don't think it going to happen since there are also other alternatives for immigrants, like Australia and New Zealand, where the salary levels are higher. They are also voted as one of the best places to live (Melbourne #1, Oakland). Also it takes a lot of time to get the ECA and FBI PCC done. It will take considerable time for Canadian program to become that competitive.

Hi Mate,

I wish, from the bottom of my heart, that your prediction does come to be true and all the expected PR applicants reach Canada before the competition rises like that :D

Carly44

May 28, 2017
How did they manage to do that? Please share?
What a nightmare.
You can either send your request for PCC via mail or do it online. I had time so mailed them, i needed code 35 they put code 33 Instant refusal...i didnt check as assumed it was fine
They issued me the correct one with in 24 hrs, i called , emailed & yet to hear. Doubt theyll reconsider :(

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
What a nightmare.
You can either send your request for PCC via mail or do it online. I had time so mailed them, i needed code 35 they put code 33 Instant refusal...i didnt check as assumed it was fine
They issued me the correct one with in 24 hrs, i called , emailed & yet to hear. Doubt theyll reconsider :(
I didn't get you. What's these codes? Also, PCC from which country is this?

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
What a nightmare.
This s fate!!! . Maybe something more brighter is on ur way and it will come soon. Any way the information u shared is quiet beneficial for all the candidates

Carly44

May 28, 2017
I didn't get you. What's these codes? Also, PCC from which country is this?
AUSTRALIA

when youre applying for your police cert they advise to pick code 35 ie working overseas, the police accidently picked code 33 for immigration. Even tho the check i got eas a full check & higher than they require..so annoying