+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Dear tarun

I am hoping to get an ITA with CRS score of 429. I had a question in mind i wanted to ask. I have admission in concordia university and also have CAQ, i applied for student visa and was rejected. Now i have applied for express entry, will my previous intent to acquire education from province of Quebec create problem for express entry application.
If it does create problem then how can i prove that i no longer have the same intent.
Hello mate, it shouldn't create any problem as long as your current intention is to stay outside of Quebec. However, based on your previous application, you may be asked to prove your intent and you should be prepared for it.

By the way, if I may ask, why your student visa was denied? Aren't you going to pursue education in Quebec anymore?

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Hi All,
Need little help for NOC 0131.
I am an engineer and work in a telecommunication firm in India. Could anyone please me help to get a resume or something similar to the job responsibilities mentioned in NOC 0131 on cic gc ca. My job responsibilities matches with the NOC 0131 and I perform almost every duty mentioned on the CIC website. But my designation is not of a manager. My position is of an Engineer. I need the job responsibilities that I can mention in my resume under NOC 0131.
Managers falls under two category. One technical manager and another is business manager.
Though you are an engineer, you come under technical manager in my perspective.

Though you are not manager by designation, if you perform the roles mentioned in such NOC's you are entitled to use the designation mentioned in the NOC title. You can mention the duties performed without any confinement. No-one will cross question your designation unless roles mentioned are truthfully carried out by you.

And I believe with respect tor resume, you were asking for template. If my understanding is right, google for north american resume format and tailor it to your needs.

Hope answers are provided.

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
Guys one quick question, I had been doing my Masters in Business Administration ( 2 years course ) through DISTANCE EDUCATION from a recognized university.Just Want to know if i can get its points on completion ? Does WES consider DISTANCE LEARNING courses ?
WES recognize Distance Learning, provided that the institution is recognized..

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
If I update my profile now, will I be in time for tomorrow's draw? (I am taking for a given that there will be one tomorrow:))
Changes will reflected prior to 24hours of time. you could prejudice the statement that it will take 24 hours max to reflect any changes made.
Going by such interpretation, you can make a change.

I made changes in my own profile, all it takes is an hour for reflecting changes made.

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
Managers falls under two category. One technical manager and another is business manager.
Though you are an engineer, you come under technical manager in my perspective.

Though you are not manager by designation, if you perform the roles mentioned in such NOC's you are entitled to use the designation mentioned in the NOC title. You can mention the duties performed without any confinement. No-one will cross question your designation unless roles mentioned are truthfully carried out by you.

And I believe with respect tor resume, you were asking for template. If my understanding is right, google for north american resume format and tailor it to your needs.

Hope answers are provided.
Thanks for the information provided.
But I need the exact job responsibilities mentioned by someone(probably engineer with same NOC 0131) in their reference letter, and whose application has already been approved. I want to do my homework as much as I can before entering the pool. So that I do not need to change anything afterwards.

Weststarr

Star Member
Sep 22, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the information provided.
But I need the exact job responsibilities mentioned by someone(probably engineer with same NOC 0131) in their reference letter, and whose application has already been approved. I want to do my homework as much as I can before entering the pool. So that I do not need to change anything afterwards.
If you know your noc just type the responsibilities that u had in your job, i don't understand why you wont do that ?

Reactions: sundar17feb99

dreamer88

Feb 27, 2017
Hello mate, it shouldn't create any problem as long as your current intention is to stay outside of Quebec. However, based on your previous application, you may be asked to prove your intent and you should be prepared for it.

By the way, if I may ask, why your student visa was denied? Aren't you going to pursue education in Quebec anymore?
Thankyou tarun for your quick reply. My student visa was denied as visa officer was not satisfied that i will leave canada after completion of my studies. I have already defered my admission 2 times and i cant defer it third time. So naturally i cannot go to concordia unless i apply again which i dont intend to do if i get ITA.
What kind of proof do i need to have in case they ask for it..

Reactions: iluvtomorrowland

iluvtomorrowland

Jun 28, 2017
Thankyou tarun for your quick reply. My student visa was denied as visa officer was not satisfied that i will leave canada after completion of my studies. I have already defered my admission 2 times and i cant defer it third time. So naturally i cannot go to concordia unless i apply again which i dont intend to do if i get ITA.
What kind of proof do i need to have in case they ask for it..
I'd say apply for EE assuming you don't have any recent admission letter from anywhere in Quebec. I doubt if VO will request for your intention to stay outside of Quebec as you're not in Quebec currently or don't have any recent admission letter etc. If at all, he requests for one, write him a letter explaining everything along with deferred admission letters and convince him in the letter that you'll be staying at XXX location (try to explore a place outside of Quebec that you consider best for your stay in Canada).

Also, I hope your CAQ is expired, if not then you need to explain VO that you don't intend to pursue education in Concorde anymore. Try to arrange an employment in Canada (outside Quebec), that should be more than enough to convince visa officer. :)

After all, this is just my personal opinion and not a legal advice. :cool:

jagan4u

Star Member
Aug 21, 2017
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
21-08-2017
Guys one quick question, I had been doing my Masters in Business Administration ( 2 years course ) through DISTANCE EDUCATION from a recognized university.Just Want to know if i can get its points on completion ? Does WES consider DISTANCE LEARNING courses ?
I did MBA distance through Anna University Chennai India and it was recognized as Master's...Hope yours will also be considered...

Reactions: lino82