+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks for the reply. But, do I need to show them some proof or anything like that I was really doing those things. And my real worry is, if this gap could create any negative effect on my candidature in the EE system.
Hi...
you are required to provide documentary proof to support 'work experience or education ' only for which you are claiming points (either fsw out of 100 or crs points )
other than that,they won't be asking you for any proof... however,saying you were unemployed for two years doesn't sound so good....even though it is not one of the reasons a case processing officer may reject an application for as per cic rules...'they cannot' reject an application if what all secured ur ITA holds good by way of the documents u submit...
--
so I suggest, you can mention you were working free Lance as a teacher in ur domain ...either at ur home or at some institutes...
CIC won't ask for any proof for those work experience mentioned as part of personal history only (not mentioned under work history)...
just in case,you happen to be the first one they choose to raise a query about the two years which u don't claim any point for, be ready with a reply that you were teaching...and as it was done out of ur house and as it was done as a service to society (as part of ur social commitment) you received tution fees voluntarily paid by students...
---
you could even add another line saying you would love to contribute to Canadian society as well in future in such a manner if given chance...
--
so fill up those two years leaving couple of months blank (may be the latter end towards searching employment) with self employed/teaching from home..and be ready with an answer (in the very unlikely event of CIC ask about it)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
oh god completed my pcc and term deposit but my score is @421 ...waiting from 2015 dec...praying god to help me ..Next Iam a SAP FICO certified consultant of 5years experience ....any hope for draw as well as openings ....invitation is there from ontario but currently its on hold,,,help me out for a suggestion ..
how about ur IELTS....
if you are @ CLB10 u have maxed out already and need to wait couple of draws...if you have still some headroom for improvement in IELTS,you can think about it....
would be good to know ur IELTS score...

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
After waiting for 10+ weeks for my FBI report, I received a dreaded "payment info missing " notice from them today. I had sent a Money Order but it seems that did not work out. I only have 9 days to submit my info to FBI.. strongly thinking of declining ITA ( I have a CRS of 434 ) and getting back in the pool for hopefully a draw on Wednesday :(

I have an OINP notice also... so maybe I can wait a few more months when OINP opens and then submit my application in case I don't get a regular ITA.
434 is a great score....so I suggest u try ur best before declining and wasting an ITA..
is paying the fee now via credit card & updating them (via email with all details) an option...?
if they have taken up ur file for processing & is waiting for ur response,may be an apology letter with the fresh payment details as well as the old failed payment effort (to prove it wasn't ur mistake) might work in ur favour..
:)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
A draw is imminent this Wednesday! OINP is giving out nominations as at 11 am Ottawa time. Congrats to all those who got their nominations today as that is tantamount to ITA! :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Thanks for the update.! That means draw is coming this Wednesday with CRS 424. :):)
Don't dare to ask me my cut-off prediction as I don't want to be tagged as a delusional optimist! But what the heck, I am crazier than the craziest! :D

CRS 423! Yes, 10-point drop:)

Vikrant15

Jul 26, 2017
Guys my previous job experience letter do not have an email address mentioned in them. The telephone numbers and mailing address are mentioned. Would this be fine if email is not mentioned?