Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Hey.!! Welcome Back. Still take proper rest for few days and we expect you to join us next Tuesday-Wednesday here.! Get well soon.! :):)
Thank you! Wednesday-Thursday here. I'd gladly join you all! I also missed the hype of a draw! However, whatever confirmation you are waiting for, my lips are sealed :p:D

Last edited:

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi Guys, since this topic is more active I'll ask my question here.
I created a profile , and accidentally instead of LastName i wrote FullName, although i corrected it in the end there is one place where data is not changed and still contain two FirstNames + LastName.
What do you think do i need to withdraw my application and resubmit ?

when you click on "check status and messages" button on your profile it opens a page where there is some Data Table. In this table in front of Primary column my name is still wrong with Double First Names.
thanks in advance
If you check below there will be a "view submitted application" link, click it and it will take u to the editable page of ur application. Once u finish it says ,transmit and then sign with ur name and it will get updated

Er.manoj

Star Member
May 10, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
IELTS Request
24-06-2016
This is an issue with many people here. If some one is unable to get a reference letter he/she can get the same from a reporting managing or even from a colleague. But since u have mentioned that neither is happening, he can at least try to get an email from the HR saying that the co. as a policy does not issue such reference letters. This email along with a detailed LOE will help him. Even if the co is not ready to give such email, he can submit his appointment letter/relieving letter, appraisal and promotion letters if any along with a LOE explaining the reasons for not submitting a reference letter
Or we can just fill the gap by other documents(Salary slips, Offer letter, Experience letter...etc..). And do not claim points for the experience.

sundar17feb99

Apr 30, 2017
Chennai - India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2017
Nomination.....
05-01-2018
AOR Received.
25-01-2018
IELTS Request
R9L8W6.5S6.5
Med's Done....
09-02-2018
Passport Req..
20-03-2018
Dear Seniors,

I have a question on behalf of a friend of mine.............hie previous employer has refused to give him any reference letter.......without which his experience is less than 3 years and crs going down significantly i.e 415 from 440.............what can be done to claim points for that experience? Even his ex-colleagues refused to write anything for him......................plz advise
This is an issue with many people here. If some one is unable to get a reference letter he/she can get the same from a reporting managing or even from a colleague. But since u have mentioned that neither is happening, he can at least try to get an email from the HR saying that the co. as a policy does not issue such reference letters. This email along with a detailed LOE will help him. Even if the co is not ready to give such email, he can submit his appointment letter/relieving letter, appraisal and promotion letters if any along with a LOE explaining the reasons for not submitting a reference letter
In addition to which jackdawn inscribed , since neither his peers nor his manager denied providing him the reference letter, compose a self declaration letter and possibly get it notarized. Your HR should comply in providing a valid reason for denying such letters. Nag him until you get a written response from them and furnish along with other proofs such as offer letter, promotion letter, salary stubs of first & last month of each year and so on..

Employee reference letter is a mandatory document in the ITA checklist, if it can't be furnished from the employer the alternatives as stated should be uploaded to claim your work experience. Try with all your might to pacify any peer to write such letter, which is achievable

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Or we can just fill the gap by other documents(Salary slips, Offer letter, Experience letter...etc..). And do not claim points for the experience.
if u dont want to mention that experience and claim points for that u can put the same in personal history in e-APR post getting an ITA. Since u mentioned that not quoting that experience will drop ur crs from 440-415 u can do so as mentioned in my earlier post

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Thank you! Wednesday-Thursday here. I'd gladly join you all! I also missed the hype of a draw! However, whatever confirmation you are waiting for, my lips are sealed :p:D
Let me tell you about the hype of the Draw these days.! Attendance is very low and people are just posting everything apart from the draw.! :D:D:D
They can't even hold their nerves and giving up within 1 hour and then they are gone. Only Oldies are around and pushing for a draw expecting that our friends should also get ITA very soon. :):)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Let me tell you about the hype of the Draw these days.! Attendance is very low and people are just posting everything apart from the draw.! :D:D:D
They can't even hold their nerves and giving up within 1 hour and then they are gone. Only Oldies are around and pushing for a draw expecting that our friends should also get ITA very soon. :):)
Shoutout to all my friends, I am back!:)

Xavier7

May 13, 2017
If you check below there will be a "view submitted application" link, click it and it will take u to the editable page of ur application. Once u finish it says ,transmit and then sign with ur name and it will get updated
I did it, however not in all places it changed.
Anyway i withdraw application and created new one, though i still can see my old application, is that ok ?

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hello good people there,

How are you doing without me? :D:p
Welcome back dear @iamxty , very happy to have you back but as my dear friend @shaun75 said, in your absence our angel @andieangel is doing some light effects by giving everybody a big hope and smile ;)

May this Friday bring us a big surprise (of course that could be only draw with more ITAs)! :) Always stay hopeful and positive as I'm doing at this moment with my little guy ;)

Plz accept my magnificent smile: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Fellows,

Can anyone pls share an example of the Job responsibilities that he has prepared for his NOC duties? It will assist us, the self-applicants, to make the drafts for our Employment Reference Letter. Thanks in advance for your support.

BR
Go here: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Find the NOC you are going to apply for, then click on that to find the official job duties for that NOC.
Prepare your employment proof accordingly.
I just copied the job duties in the mentioned list and added 1-2 more of mine.

Midnight Blessing

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
SGVO
Passport Req..
27-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2022
Go here: www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Find the NOC you are going to apply for, then click on that to find the official job duties for that NOC.
Prepare your employment proof accordingly.
I just copied the job duties in the mentioned list and added 1-2 more of mine.
Hi Harry,

Did you copy directly from the NOC responsibilities list ? Can you tell me how have you modified the words/sentences written onto the official NOC chart ? If you can give us an example here, it will be much effective. Thanks

BR

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hi Harry,
Did you copy directly from the NOC responsibilities list ? Can you tell me how have you modified the words/sentences written onto the official NOC chart ? If you can give us an example here, it will be much effective. Thanks
BR
I have published a detailed thread here:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/finally-done-with-documentation-am-i-missing-something.509966

Near the bottom of the page, you can see the templates of the Employment Proof and Gift Deed I used while preparing the e-APR documents.
You can get some idea of the content from there.