AOR Received.
23-07-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
Passport Req..
07/01/2020
VISA ISSUED...
07/01/2020
I still cant enter the pool as my eca has not yet evaluated by IQAS. It has been 25 days, since my transcripts were delivered and they haven't even acknowledged it.

My age : 27
Education : Masters in Engineering
IELTS - CLB 9
WORK EXP - 3years
spouse age : 27
Education - pHd scholar after her masters in engineering
IELTS : CLB 7

:( :

all my chances are getting screwed by IQAS. :(
My ECA took a solid 4 months!! ( a lot of back and forth, Christmas backlog :rolleyes:) meanwhile draws were just happening and i was there soooo frustrated by the process! lost my mind several times, found it and then i just stopped stressing, i let go and eventually i got it. I realized this journey is not for the faint hearted, patience is indeed a virtue, it will be tried and tested! Hang in there, you will get it:)

davewriter007

May 31, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2017
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
Hi Guys, would any one of you please confirm which NOC would be best suited for a personality development advisor ?

All i can match up to is NOC 4212 and 0112, a quick assistance is appreciated !!

harman2725

Jun 16, 2015
Nz
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Australia
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-02-2017
AOR Received.
21-02-2017
Med's Done....
01/04/2017
Passport Req..
7/717
VISA ISSUED...
29/7/17
LANDED..........
27/08/17
Dear Seniors,

Plz help me with 2 queries

1. The photo specification of CIC states the name and date would have to be at the back of the photo, but in case of digital photo in JPEG format, how the back with name & date could be shown?
2. Where do I upload the gift deed, in the PoF placeholder or the LoE placeholder?

plz suggest.

1. You are looking at photo specification for COPR after PPR . For digital copy , you dont need anything on the back.
2. In both with clear explanation.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hi Seniors. Plz help me with this doubt. I have claimed canada sibling point as my sister has a PR. But she will be in my country for few months, so is this of a concern to CIC as they mentioned the sibling should be living in Canada.

Reactions: ultimateenergy

ultimateenergy

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Hi Seniors. Plz help me with this doubt. I have claimed canada sibling point as my sister has a PR. But she will be in my country for few months, so is this of a concern to CIC as they mentioned the sibling should be living in Canada.
I personally think its not a concern, you can always say that your sibling was sent on a work assignment abroad for a few months, that doesn't make him lose the Canadian residency.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi Guys, would any one of you please confirm which NOC would be best suited for a personality development advisor ?

All i can match up to is NOC 4212 and 0112, a quick assistance is appreciated !!
Well it seems that both of these NOC are correct. But what is more important is that your JDs should match with NOC's Main duties and Employment requirements (ie educational background + work experience). Also make sure that your letter of experience shall fit NOC's description.

Best of luck.

Reactions: davewriter007

Rauf777

Aug 13, 2017
Hi guys,

Writing to you from Azerbaijan with regards to the police certificate from Pakistan.
There is an information on official CIC webpage that the police certificate for "not citizens" should be taken from the embassy of Pakistan in any country you resident in. I went to the embassy, but they told that they are not eligible to give any police certificate.

In addition,I was working in Pakistan for one year with my old international passport, and recently I have changed my passport to new one, consequestly, I have no evidence of my Pakistanian Visa and stamps in current passport, however, CIC requires "all evidences of legal stay in country".

Can anyone suggest any option I can follow in this case?
With regards,
Rauf.

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hi guys,

Writing to you from Azerbaijan with regards to the police certificate from Pakistan.
There is an information on official CIC webpage that the police certificate for "not citizens" should be taken from the embassy of Pakistan in any country you resident in. I went to the embassy, but they told that they are not eligible to give any police certificate.

In addition,I was working in Pakistan for one year with my old international passport, and recently I have changed my passport to new one, consequestly, I have no evidence of my Pakistanian Visa and stamps in current passport, however, CIC requires "all evidences of legal stay in country".

Can anyone suggest any option I can follow in this case?
With regards,
Rauf.
That won't matter at all. They will figure it out and your case can be rejected for misrepresentation. So do not have this impression that your travel history is solely based on the information presented in your current passport. They can easily see that you were in Pakistan by say your work experience. Also information on electronic passports are well stored on databases, it is easily retrievable.

My suggestion, make your full effort to get police certificate, if they are denying to issue it, try getting their response on email. Document it.

Rest, seniors shall be more helpful.

Reactions: lino82 and Rauf777

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
I have posted this in ROH 69 but just incase someone hasn't seen it there:

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

@Wacky1.nash, I will miss those subtle digs! :p :D :D :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

When people speak negatively here,
Tell them August 9th and May 31 remembers.
Tell them winter came for House Negativity!
:)

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Pray for me and I shall do likewise. :)

Wish me luck while I go to the post ITA phase. :)

Cheers and loads of love,
Yours truly
Globetrotter!

Contactnisha

Jul 15, 2017
A

I've been putting this off for a long time now because writing this address means that i'm concreting the fact that I have received the ITA and the 2 year long ordeal is over. The Pre ITA wait is actually over. When in reality, somewhere deep down, i actually believe that those sleepless nights studying for IELTS or running pillar to post trying to gather documents is still going on. I want to thank some people here who have always been supportive and been my support system when hope was lost and I was at an all time low. :)

@andieangel @lino82: Thank you for you're kind words that gave me hope when I was sad. :) Although I have met you virtually, you seem like family. :)

@astralsource: Thanks babes for being supportive. The only complain I have from you is that you haven't replied to my GMAIL yet :p :D :D :D
@SGtoCAD : I hope GOT S7 is gonna amazing for you, I really will miss those GOT exchanges on this POST! :D Lord of light has smiled upon me today :D

Finally, a big shout out to my elder sister @edah. Although we met virtually here, I am sure we will go to the igloo party in Quebec and watch the norther lights in Yukon! :D

Over the past few draws, I noticed a lot of pessimism from new comers with high CRS. Guys, please show some restrain and be compassionate about others. Alot of people like me have been waiting for 2 years for this moment. Although I got immensely lucky to get a CRS of 423 which fell to 383 and rose up to 438 again, others have been trying really hard too. So please don't be negative here. After all, its the Ray of Hope right?

Peace ya'll and yes, I will come here from time to time just to bring the positive spirit back. :)

Yours truly
Globetrotter!
All the best for ur future endeavours!!!!

Reactions: lino82

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Here is my rational prediction about the next ROI.

Based on the info we have on Aug 3, below were the candidates in the pool
601-1200 25
451-600 175
441-450 62
431-440 2,510

Now assuming from 431-432 there were 500 candidates, then on Aug 3, from 433 above, there were around 2250 candidates.
We also know that on Aug 9, 2991 (Lets say 3000) got ITA, which means in 5-6 days some 750 more candidates came into the 431+ pool.

This comes out to be around 150 candidates daily in the 431+ pool.
If we assume this flow is going to continue then from Aug 10 till now only 750 candidates are added as rest of them are flushed.
Now considering few PNP candidates that got extra points, lets say count above 450 pool is 150, making a total of 900 candidates at MAX on weekly basis above 430 pool.

So if CIC is targetting ~ 3000 candidates per RoI, either they have to wait next 3 weeks for the RoI or they are bound to come downhill in the 420 region.

So my prediction is that if there are RoI this week or next week then cut off will be below 430 for sure.
If there is ROI on 3rd or after 3 weeks, only then cut off will be 430+ and even then it won't last for long.

I seriously think that cut off will go below 425 in next couple of months so folks in the 420 region..just sit tight..ITA is on its way..delayed yes..but still on its way :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

Yours truly
Globetrotter!
You are very welcome dear @Globetrotter2017!

All the best, take care and keep in touch!

Reactions: lino82