Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
As indicated in my previous post about changes to processing times it has proved correct. About 80% or more applications from July AOR will Pass their Medicals by Monday. This means processing time have reduced by almost half for both FSW and PNP.

This will bring positive impact to those applicants waiting at 420's or below. Many PN are already distributed making room for below 600 candidates.

If everything goes well the next round (if on 23rd August) may see a decline in CRS score to 427 +/- 2.
I like you. ;)

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
As indicated in my previous post about changes to processing times it has proved correct. About 80% or more applications from July AOR will Pass their Medicals by Monday. This means processing time have reduced by almost half for both FSW and PNP.

This will bring positive impact to those applicants waiting at 420's or below. Many PN are already distributed making room for below 600 candidates.

If everything goes well the next round (if on 23rd August) may see a decline in CRS score to 427 +/- 2.
Hey Bill, Thanks for the update. It's true as Medical pass date has reached to 27th July now as they have almost cleared 3-4 months of medical in August and we still have 10 more days left. Only that some files are getting updated faster than the others. Any idea why PPR's are still getting delayed for Feb-March PNP-O files. Although it's moving now but pace is too slow. (I have almost left 5 Watsapp group of PNP's as everyone is crying over it.)

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Any WhatsApp group for those waiting for oinp to open? As it would close very soon, we need WhatsApp, so that we can inform instantly to each other.
Hmmm. I haven't submitted my renewed ee profile yet. I am currently at 410. Should I just wait for when OINP opens again then I submit or is there any chance of direct ITA b4 then? Pls advise

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hmmm. I haven't submitted my renewed ee profile yet. I am currently at 410. Should I just wait for when OINP opens again then I submit or is there any chance of direct ITA b4 then? Pls advise
U shud submit. U never know when something can surprise and den we regret. And when oinp opens, u can recreate. Recreating is not big deal. Three back to back draws and u will be in for direct ita also.

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Hey Bill, Thanks for the update. It's true as Medical pass date has reached to 27th July now as they have almost cleared 3-4 months of medical in August and we still have 10 more days left. Only that some files are getting updated faster than the others. Any idea why PPR's are still getting delayed for Feb-March PNP-O files. Although it's moving now but pace is too slow. (I have almost left 5 Watsapp group of PNP's as everyone is crying over it.)
The increased speed is due to Canada office themselves is processing nowadays instead of sending to other offices like ndvo, as there was lot of delay. Feb and mar files are already distributed so they are taking Lil time

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
And if u are confused about whether to go oinp or not then I think u shud. As it cement Ur pr. Many are regretting that they didn't submit oinp. Timing won't be issue now coz it is quite speedier. So one shud go for oinp if they gets chance. This is what I feel.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
The increased speed is due to Canada office themselves is processing nowadays instead of sending to other offices like ndvo, as there was lot of delay. Feb and mar files are already distributed so they are taking Lil time
Don't know about processing offices timelines but thanks for the Info (another Solanki).!! :)

Also like someone with AOR 27th July passed medical while one with 10th July still waiting. so god knows how these guys are working exactly.! :D:D

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Thanks @iamxty. I'm certainly in that group and waiting for Ontario to open the doors again and start handing out NOIs. We have decided to pursue this as our main avenue and not resit the IELTS just yet. Ontario is where I want to go, so we are going to wait a month or two and see what happens. I've been dreaming about immigrating to Canada for 20 years so I can wait a couple more months.
Now that's what I call "Ray of hope". The burning desire to achieve your dreams. The dreams which keeps on motivating you unless you achieve them.
Keep going strong and keep the flame alive within.
You will surely land, and that also in Ontario.
Yukon party will surely nominate you as the chief guest/ dreamer.
All the best.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Ha! No one backs down from a drinking challenge with an Irish man.

Although I might need some help. Currently I've a challenge with @iamxty and @andieangel and these are women not to be underestimated. Fancy evening up the sides @N_PA_?
Watch your step, a fellow Irishman (@KingKurly) acknowledged that what we Nepalese consume here is, technically, biologically, chemically and literally, venom. Beware, as you sure do not know what you are against!! We add Aconitum to our staple drinks, so think again and be wise.
Two Nepalese and an Irishman? Bring it on! See you in Ontario! :rolleyes:

Msolanki

Star Member
Mar 27, 2017
Don't know about processing offices timelines but thanks for the Info (another Solanki).!! :)

Also like someone with AOR 27th July passed medical while one with 10th July still waiting. so god knows how these guys are working exactly.! :D:D
Ohhh. U too Solanki!!! Nice to see u.
The process depends on many criteria. For single it works fast. That too no country visited, then more faster. And so on. 10th and 27th is not big diff coz they are clearing 4 to 5 day's aor on a single day. If adr is required then med will hv to wait.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Ohhh. U too Solanki!!! Nice to see u.
The process depends on many criteria. For single it works fast. That too no country visited, then more faster. And so on. 10th and 27th is not big diff coz they are clearing 4 to 5 day's aor on a single day. If adr is required then med will hv to wait.
Yup.! Waiting and hoping for the best.! :) Where exactly you're now in this crazy world of CIC.?

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
you have ur eyes set on cpa right ?
that is the way forward,plan,stick to the plan and execute the plan..it is expected that the life will be tough till we integrate ourselves and it may take time depending on our skill set & the demand out there..
you will leave behind those who lament at unfair treatment....;)...
take it a bit easy, a P R by no means is a shackle....you go there with a mission...work focussed on getting ur mission accomplished (everyone their own)...and if it doesn't go that well,if it is that worse to back home,you may have to switch back...but at this point I'm already thinking about my kids living as citizens of Canada,so I'm ready for the challenge & the struggles..
and we have our little group to share the worries and find good cheer and light up our tough days...with lot of parks and nice roads,we will catch up more often for weekend camps :p...
life can be lived happily wherever,it is about perspectives...and canada by far is a great place away from home..
--
my view,disagreements welcome ;)
As long as you have good friends, life is always a blessing.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
For PNP-Outland? I read that those Jan AORs are still stuck in IP2 and waiting for PPR.

@Karnesh when is your AOR and what is your status?

Reactions: andieangel

trumprefugee

Champion Member
Jun 6, 2017
Ottawa, ON
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
06-01-2018
Nomination.....
19-12-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2018
IELTS Request
24-06-2017
Med's Done....
05-01-2018
Passport Req..
09-03-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2018
LANDED..........
28-05-2018
Thanks @iamxty. I'm certainly in that group and waiting for Ontario to open the doors again and start handing out NOIs. We have decided to pursue this as our main avenue and not resit the IELTS just yet. Ontario is where I want to go, so we are going to wait a month or two and see what happens. I've been dreaming about immigrating to Canada for 20 years so I can wait a couple more months.
Welcome to the club of people who want to go to Ontario and are anxiously waiting for OINP to reopen. I really want to be in Toronto.

20 years?? Now that is a real dream and patience and dedication! I will think of you (and others here such as @andieangel and @tjsecondtry among many others who have been waiting for over a year and/or face the age related point loss issues I have) the next time someone suggests that I should give up on moving Canada because the immigration and job search take time (unfortunately I do have a couple of friends and acquaintances who think like that and I try to avoid them whenever possible).

Please share your 20 year dream and journey. I am really curious.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
For PNP-Outland? I read that those Jan AORs are still stuck in IP2 and waiting for PPR.

@Karnesh when is your AOR and what is your status?
27th-July Waiting for medical now. earlier i was expecting to clear it by October as per the average speed but now latest medical passed case in 27th July. So wait is all i can do now. What about you.? For Now, PNP-Feb are getting PPR. And don't even try to compare with FSW-O speed. :D:D