Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I think this is like 3rd time I am posting this and every time it goes in outer space instead of updating here.
How is your baby doll doing?
Hi @Fishal2017, sorry if I missed your posts. Thanks for asking, my baby is doing great, thank God, I have 2 beautiful girls, I'm truly blessed. How about you, do you have kids? :)

Reactions: Lyssiej and zionver

Kakkarot

Jul 29, 2017
India
Hello wonderful people i have been a mute spectator in the past but i really wanted to post today. Honestly this thread taught me more about optimism and belief than anything else. June and July ripped me apart, after failing to get the magic number in ielts multiple times secured it on june with a confidence that the ITA is in the next draw. When Ontario paused HCP and the rumours of 1 draw a month made me thought the journey is very far but the believers here never failed to amuse me, it was always belief vs logic in this thread and belief won every single time. I remember a member posting that ROH 69 will end within 100 pages and a draw will occur the following week it felt ridiculous and now feels real. I am at 432 dont worry about the 1 point, everyone here will surely get their ITAs and since @AlliBatista created this thread also we might have a draw next week as well. Waiters in timmy are going to have a tough time next summer.....its growing big baby!!!

trustem1

Star Member
Oct 4, 2014
Hello wonderful people i have been a mute spectator in the past but i really wanted to post today. Honestly this thread taught me more about optimism and belief than anything else. June and July ripped me apart, after failing to get the magic number in ielts multiple times secured it on june with a confidence that the ITA is in the next draw. When Ontario paused HCP and the rumours of 1 draw a month made me thought the journey is very far but the believers here never failed to amuse me, it was always belief vs logic in this thread and belief won every single time. I remember a member posting that ROH 69 will end within 100 pages and a draw will occur the following week it felt ridiculous and now feels real. I am at 432 dont worry about the 1 point, everyone here will surely get their ITAs and since @AlliBatista created this thread also we might have a draw next week as well. Waiters in timmy are going to have a tough time next summer.....its growing big baby!!!
buy a book called Ace the Ielts it will give you tips to improve your ielts score. It helped me.

Aisha22

Jul 17, 2017
So that means in case of gift deeds or balance from property sold the six month statement is not mandatory?
No its not. You just need a bank certificate close to your application submission date with the required amount. That amount can just be in your account for a couple of days. CIC may ask for a bank statement at a later stage or may not. If they do you could justify the sudden influx with a gift deed. There are ways around it. Dont decline the ITA

Reactions: Newbie1990

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
I have a question.. I submitted my profile about 7 hours ago, and everything was updated and the profile status is "Submitted" and "Read"... My score is 336. Do you think I will get an ITA soon? I still have not received anything... Thanks.
Have you considered sitting for IELTS again? You need to work on increasing your score for your ray of hope to be brighter.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Welcome and good luck! :)

Reactions: Kakkarot

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
July was tough for us too. Sitting on 432. Hoping for the best. For us and for all who dream big.