+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 70th Draw!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
You and me, are sitting next to each other in the same corner of the proverbial 'same boat'
I am at CRS 426 and will drop to 421 on 26Aug.
Now if draw happens on 23rd and cut off is 426.....:)

I read on this forum that the date of birth is locked on the day of ITA.so you or We , wont be rejected if situation arises
If birthday falls in a week after receiving ITA nd CRS goes low.. will that person be rejected by CIC?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Reactions: Vai and mqamar1994

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Thank you. I have considered SINP as well, but unfortunately my NOCs in the past 10 years are not on the list. I do have 7 years of experience in 2173 which is on the list, but it is more than 10 years old, and they require at least 1 year of experience in one of their NOCs in demand in the past 10 years. Also, apparently you need to show proof of CIPS membership if applying under 2173, and it can take a year and passing some exams to qualify for that membership!
try to match with none regulated

Last edited:
Reactions: lino82

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Thank you for sharing, i read it and despite my brain usually goes into non comprehension mode while reading such legal text, i understood that logically its a 'eligibility not met' but in this special case(age) there is exemption granted by a temp. policy.
So case officer should use tailored process under some section to not disqualify such candidates

Is it correct? Or in a nutshell , there is not a chance of disqualification in this special case.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Thank you for sharing, i read it and despite my brain usually goes into non comprehension mode while reading such legal text, i understood that logically its a 'eligibility not met' but in this special case(age) there is exemption granted by a temp. policy.
So case officer should use tailored process under some section to not disqualify such candidates

Is it correct? Or in a nutshell , there is not a chance of disqualification in this special case.
Absolutely

Reactions: PixelDust

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
There's no rule that disallows it but frankly it's quite unnecessary.

I'd suggest that whoever among you has a higher CRS should be the primary applicant.

Good luck.
Single profile with highest crs Makes sense, ITA's arent issued based on NOC's

Nevertheless ontario NOI( recent NOI for ICT), Novascotia and Saskatchewan invite applications based on NOC. But then i think if u have a score more than 400 ul be anyways eligible for ontario NOI and dont have to look at PNP's with score more than 400

shallyraina

Apr 7, 2017
Hi guys,
I am confused with how ITAs are being sent to candidates. I mean if i check 3rd August draw, there were almost more than 12000 candidate in the score range of 410-450. then how come only 3264 ITAs were sent? Can anyone help me understand this.

PixelDust

Jul 27, 2017
Singapore
Hi guys,
I am confused with how ITAs are being sent to candidates. I mean if i check 3rd August draw, there were almost more than 12000 candidate in the score range of 410-450. then how come only 3264 ITAs were sent? Can anyone help me understand this.
There were 12k candidates in 410-450 range(a week before draw)+ some more in higher CRS ranges.
Out of Total ,3264 above 440/41 were sent ITA on Draw date and remaining wait for next draw and meanwhile more applicants get added to pool.

Last edited:
Reactions: andieangel

Abu Shams

Star Member
Jul 1, 2017
Dear Seniors,

Need your attention..........my ITA letter states "Your invitation is valid for 90 days from the date of this message.................You must submit a complete application before 11/08/2017 UTC 12:00 AM." In my country the date format is DD/MM/YYYY.... am I reading the format wrong? I m confused.........plz forgive me.......if I sound naive.........anxiety has consumed me................

Nabs17

Star Member
Aug 3, 2017
Dear Seniors,

Need your attention..........my ITA letter states "Your invitation is valid for 90 days from the date of this message.................You must submit a complete application before 11/08/2017 UTC 12:00 AM." In my country the date format is DD/MM/YYYY.... am I reading the format wrong? I m confused.........plz forgive me.......if I sound naive.........anxiety has consumed me................
Its MM/DD/YYYY. You can also recheck by manually calculating 90 days.
Best of luck and congrats.

Reactions: andieangel

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Guys i have a query. With the tie braker. My score is 420. So if the draw number rests at 420. How will i know if my application vs other candidates application entry date. Will CIC share this data with us else we will always be in a closed room as to why i didnot get the invitation?

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Boooy am I excited for you guys! I was casually checking CIC's website and was surprised to see the significant decrease! Best of luck everyone, we're getting closer and closer! Just wish me the best of luck when my time comes!