Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
who else shows "updated" status on EE profile, It was previously on "submitted" status.
Every time I login to my EE after the June 6 changes, it is always Updated. It goes back to Submitted once you click 'View submitted application'.

SazzadHN

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Congratulations!

Jul 20, 2017
My profile is also showing the status as Updated. After viewing my application the status changes to Submitted.
Seems like a draw is around the corner.

Jul 20, 2017
Every time I login to my EE after the June 6 changes, it is always Updated. It goes back to Submitted once you click 'View submitted application'.
It is not always Updated. Whatever I have observed is it changes to Updated in the week of the draw and as soon as you view your application and go back it changes to Submitted.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
It is not always Updated. Whatever I have observed is it changes to Updated in the week of the draw and as soon as you view your application and go back it changes to Submitted.
I said my profile, not all profile. I never updated anything. My last login was July 12 and when I logged in last week (July 26), status was Updated then goes back to Submitted. The following day, I logged again, still Updated. On Saturday I also logged in and also last night. That's why I said "always" on Updated status o_O

TGupta

Jul 28, 2017
Hi guys,
we are on 436 and received provincial interest letter from ontario on 28 june. but we thought of waiting for some draws before accepting that interest letter.. but as u all know hard luck draw dint come as per our expectations.. So i just want to ask few things.
if i apply now for provincial then what will be the chances of receiving nominations from ontario keeping in mind i have paid all the fees and done all the documentation correctly. Is there any chances of rejection after that ? or any other criteria ?

Reactions: hahaHHH

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
we are on 436 and received provincial interest letter from ontario on 28 june. but we thought of waiting for some draws before accepting that interest letter.. but as u all know hard luck draw dint come as per our expectations.. So i just want to ask few things.
if i apply now for provincial then what will be the chances of receiving nominations from ontario keeping in mind i have paid all the fees and done all the documentation correctly. Is there any chances of rejection after that ? or any other criteria ?
OINP new application is on hold for now. And if you apply with correct documents, you can get nomination within 7-60 days. Rejection is less as you will be asked for additional documents if required necessary. I guess by the time they re-open application, you will have your ITA. Good Luck. :)

reye27

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Many many congratulations to you and your family. This is such a significant event that you should include it in your timeline;) This event will beautify your timeline :D:D

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Feeling really depressed that there was no draw last week.

To be honest, I have just lost hope!

2 years of a long wait.....and now that I am just 2 points less than the last draw, the waiting time is just painful.

Any predictions for the next cut off? Dates of the next draw? Anything to cheer up this lad on this side of the globe.... The boost would be really helpful in staying motivated and optimistic.

Thanks!

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
Feeling really depressed that there was no draw last week.

To be honest, I have just lost hope!

2 years of a long wait.....and now that I am just 2 points less than the last draw, the waiting time is just painful.

Any predictions for the next cut off? Dates of the next draw? Anything to cheer up this lad on this side of the globe.... The boost would be really helpful in staying motivated and optimistic.

Thanks!
Folks, July is gone and there was no 2nd round this month. I dont what is their strategy but they got to do at least 3 of 3 rounder months until December which will drop CRS around 410s.

Lets bring back the positive energy into this thread. Lets wish for 3 rounds in August and focus on August 2, August 16 and August 30!

One last word to the guys in CIC. We know you guys reading these posts. Now lets go and get the rounds ready for us! Letssss Goooo!
As I mentioned there should be 3 months with 3 rounds until December. This would mean a free fall for the lowest CRS score.
Remain positive and concentrate on today while preparing for tomorrow.
Every day means a new hope.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Mine has been showing ''updated'' since friday.
Are you guys checking under View my submitted applications or profiles?

EXXXXXXXX Express Entry Name - XXXXXXXX Date/Time - XXXXXX Submitted

For me its Submitted