Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Beautiful! Welcome little boy! We wish you all the best! <3

SazzadHN

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
NOC Code......
Feeling really depressed that there was no draw last week.

To be honest, I have just lost hope!

2 years of a long wait.....and now that I am just 2 points less than the last draw, the waiting time is just painful.

Any predictions for the next cut off? Dates of the next draw? Anything to cheer up this lad on this side of the globe.... The boost would be really helpful in staying motivated and optimistic.

Thanks!
Going through the same situation here, mate! (CRS 439) Except for I have been only for last 3 months! Anyways, just keep hanging there, we all will reap the fruits of being patient someday very soon! You have come a loooong way - just wait a bit more! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
We all can agree on one thing that IRCC are not close yet to reach their annual immigration targets. With that being said, no one here can predict what is going through the minds of people at IRCC. My gut says we just passed through the mid of this year. They might be evaluating their progress for the first half of the year. This mid-year evaluation is a common practice for any organized government department and almost every institution I know. Analyzing their way forward and planning everything. We saw a long break in June (exactly mid year) and now in July (somewhat mid again).
Probably, from August onwards, they are going to conduct draws as usual.

As said, we all also agree to some extent (I do not have information, I am saying this on the bases of excelent posts by awesome people earlier in this thread and in the last ROH) that IRCC are short and quite far from reaching their targets. Which is why, they might, I say it again, MIGHT conduct several consecutive draws hammering down the CRS even further.

I understand the frustration but don't let it overcome your ambitions. Future looks brighter than before, and as Harvey Dent (even though I hated the guy from the very beginning) said, "the night is darkest just before the dawn."
Thank you for this post! :)

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
As I mentioned there should be 3 months with 3 rounds until December. This would mean a free fall for the lowest CRS score.
Remain positive and concentrate on today while preparing for tomorrow.
Every day means a new hope.

Hi,

What does 3 months with 3 rounds mean? Oct we would have 3 rounds? Nov 3 rounds? Dec 3 rounds? You say there would be 9 rounds?

just asking. :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
IRCC has never reached their 'promised' immigration targets before. For example see the below link

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2016-03-08.asp

It states that for 2016 the Target for Economic Class was 160,000

But we never received those many invites.

The below link states that 33,800 invites were issued last year.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/reports/ee-year-end-2016.asp

Even if we consider 3 people per invite its not gonna be more than 100,000.

I could well be wrong with my theory.

I was surprised they gave so many invites this year. Maybe its the new government. Hope they stick to their plans.
They had paper backlogs which were part of qouta. Now EE is the main immigration tool.

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
Feeling really depressed that there was no draw last week.

To be honest, I have just lost hope!

2 years of a long wait.....and now that I am just 2 points less than the last draw, the waiting time is just painful.

Any predictions for the next cut off? Dates of the next draw? Anything to cheer up this lad on this side of the globe.... The boost would be really helpful in staying motivated and optimistic.

Thanks!

Sorry guys, I am normally very optimistic. I feel I am Melisandre from GOT who can normally foresee things. PS: I remember predicting a draw on 12th and in the hour of despair, I kept hope and hope did not forsake me.

Of late however, just like her, I have lost faith in my self in prediction cutoffs and draw dates. :/

Reactions: cnrp

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
As I mentioned there should be 3 months with 3 rounds until December. This would mean a free fall for the lowest CRS score.
I hope you could enlighten me more. :)

Going through the same situation here, mate! (CRS 439) Except for I have been only for last 3 months! Anyways, just keep hanging there, we all will reap the fruits of being patient someday very soon! You have come a loooong way - just wait a bit more! :)
3 months is nothing compared to 2 years. :p

PS: The draw on May 26th should have sufficed your CRS. :p
My CRS got updated on June 7th :(

Don't loose hope buddy.! There are some people who are waiting for PPR for more than 2 years and are still under process post-ITA. For some people it took 13-14 months for Ontario Nomination (Paper Based) and Post-ITA around 6-7 months as well. They are waiting patiently and hoping for the positive outcome. You're just 1 step away from ITA and this week draw is inevitable. And process under FSW-PR (90 Days Average Now) is faster than PNP-PR (5-6 Months). I wish you speedy ITA and PPR and even earlier than me who got ITA in June end. Don't loose Hope. :):) Best Wishes.
nevertheless, thanks to the 3 of you!

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

waelh2001

Jun 21, 2016
I am beginner in immigration infos , but I want to ask a simple question.After viewing tens and hundreds of threads in this forum I concluded that receiving an ITA with a score more than the threshold as FSW will allow the immigrant to land anywhere he choses in whole Canada , while if someone has a low score like 317 then the best option for him is to find a PNP stream in a province that is suitable for him and later receiving the nomination will grant him the ITA in the next draw and later he should land and live in that province as an immigrant till he receives the citizenship.Am I right ?

Reactions: CSFEB18

cnrp

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-07-2017
AOR Received.
13-12-2017
I just got an idea about tracking new applications since the previous draws.
I hope you could enlighten me more. :)

3 months is nothing compared to 2 years. :p

PS: The draw on May 26th should have sufficed your CRS. :p
My CRS got updated on June 7th :(

nevertheless, thanks to the 3 of you!
What I meant was:
Previously we got,
January 2017 (3 rounds)
February 2017 (2 rounds)
March 2017 (2 rounds)
April 2017 (3 rounds)
May 2017 (3 rounds)
June 2017 (1 round)
July 2017 (1 round)

We got 5 more months in this year. I guess at least 3 of them will be 3 rounder months.
August 2017
September 2017
October 2017
November 2017
December 2017

Please try to read my previous posts on this thread in order to understand the big picture. I gave some estimations for the upcoming months already.

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017

Totally agree with you dude !

Dear CIC, still not cool! we are really close to get there and k.. some a... ! (hehe just kidding, I love you CIC!)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
What a coincidence, @Wandering Mind posted last night about pregnancy and ITA being our baby then I replied about motherhood. Now, we have an ROH baby! :D

Congrats to you and to your lovely wife! A new baby means a new hope for your family and to all of us!:)
What a coincidence indeed!

Congratulations @pessacanada! Good wishes to you and your wife and lots of love to the baby. Many thanks for sharing the good news with us