+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
In My Opinion: There are slight chances of draw today. If they want to make 2 draws in July then today is the last day. Also important point is that in August we have 5 Wednesdays and so they might conduct draw on 3rd and 5th Wednesday of August.

Stay positive and hope for the best :)

ishaannayyyar

Star Member
Jul 28, 2017
In My Opinion: There are slight chances of draw today. If they want to make 2 draws in July then today is the last day. Also important point is that in August we have 5 Wednesdays and so they might conduct draw on 3rd and 5th Wednesday of August.

Stay positive and hope for the best :)
Again, i would say iit does not depends on how many wednesday are there in a month dear. It only depends on how many people they really want and how many people are in the pool. I do wish too that the score comes down. I am at 435.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Again, i would say iit does not depends on how many wednesday are there in a month dear. It only depends on how many people they really want and how many people are in the pool. I do wish too that the score comes down. I am at 435.
You are too pessimistic. The next draw is yours and you will get ITA for sure, but don't get so negative, some people could take your word for it. It's common sense that points will drop to 400 and below. There is not enough people in the whole pool to fill in their qouta.

It takes more time than we originally thought, at least I thought it's going to be faster, specialy when May ended with 413 but points are getting lower soon and a lot.

Stay positive and believe.

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
As I mentioned it is all in my opinion.
By 5 Wednesdays I meant that there are 5 weeks.

Believe me there is still lots of space in this years quota and also make a note that not every ITA gets converted to PR. (I ready somewhere that rejection rate is almost close to 40% (either applicant is not ready to migrate or due to documentation issue)

Lets hope for the best and that is all we can do.

itsram

Jun 20, 2017
Hi guys,

Any of you took IELTS over the weekend (29July 2017)? I took on this day. I felt it was little bit difficult than my previous attempts. What do you think? What is the criterion for IELTS scoring (Is the cut-off same irrespective of difficulty level of the test)?

Thank you.

Reactions: Mithu3

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
There is really no reason at all for you to lose hope. At 438, you are sitting very pretty. It is highly, like crazy unlikely that the cut off won't go below your score in the next month or so. You only need two draws to happen within 3 weeks of each other.

Realistically you will be getting your ITA in the next 2 to 3 weeks. Even with a very conservative prediction you would have it by end September.

So hang in there bro! ;)

Thanks Nash. And why the bro? :p

SazzadHN

Star Member
Jun 29, 2017
Dhaka, Bangladesh
NOC Code......
delayed draw actually became a blessing in disguise for me. my wife is expecting and her edd is 12/13th Sept. can't go for medical before the child is born and need at least 1 month after birth to get the baby's passport. so, technically, if the draw happens on 9th, it gives me ample time to prepare all the docs. i don't want to write an LoE for this as I don't think CIC people are that much considerate with the explanations!

just some random thoughts!

CSFEB18

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
@Wandering Mind and @mqamar1994, if I'm not wrong, you both have taken the OINP route and have already got your nominations. Is it possible for you two to direct me to the threads, if any, where you have shared your experience regarding the documentation, processing timelines etc. ? Would be of great help as it'll give me an idea about the average processing times and will help me keep away from unnecessary stress of my file not moving forward. Thanks a lot!

P.S:- Very high chances of a draw today. My prediction: 3800 ITAs CRS: 434 with the date based ranking system in place.

All the best everyone!