+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Hi there,

You may apply to any provincial nominations programs (except Quebec), there is no limite to do so, however, you should choose one of them in case you are successful, so friend just go for it, hope you get what you want and see you in Canada next year!

PS: Remember when you choose one of them you have to go to that Province and reside at leat 2 years or 3 years before moving anywhere, that's just for info in general my friend.
Hi there,

You may apply to any provincial nominations programs (except Quebec), there is no limite to do so, however, you should choose one of them in case you are successful, so friend just go for it, hope you get what you want and see you in Canada next year!

PS: Remember when you choose one of them you have to go to that Province and reside at leat 2 years or 3 years before moving anywhere, that's just for info in general my friend.
do u need any job offer to apply Saskatchewan pls

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
no one can tell no one, if there is a draw today, i cannot find an explaination - why did not they rgive a draw on wednesday and why will they give it today **thinks hard**
Why is it that they have to draw only on Wednesday? They can have a draw any other day (I can explain about weekends ).. They did have draws on Thursdays and Fridays in the past... so you never know... Today might be the day!!!

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......
Hope is not when you say scores will not go below 450, this was last year's sentence! :D If you knew EE pool better you would know what I mean. And finally do you know the difference between ITA and qouta? ITA doesn't mean landed immigrant, do you know how many people don't accept ITA, around 40%!
Don't accept or got rejected?

ankush91

Jun 29, 2017
totally agree, but dont you think 6.5 in writing can construe as a decent english, i think they should reset their CLB std, however, i bet if they will reset it to 6.5 from 7 BC and IDP will stop giving 6.5 bands to candidates
People deciding the CLB criterion are no novice. People checking your answers do not know if you have given IELTS before or not. So it's not that BC or IDP wants to mint money by forcing people to retake the test.

Reactions: Wacky1.nash

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
Thanks, Mate! I am a newbie here, what time (Eastern TZ) do they publish the draw? is it any random time or any pattern to it?
There is no particular time , no pattern, only the place is confirmed i.e Ottawa.
Whenever mr Ahmed burps after the heaviest meal of d day , they will click the button.:p:D:p:Di. e totally my prediction though ... No offence..