+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
It seems that you are ignored and you can be sure you wouldn't be ignored if there was 'dislike' option. Now, for your 'accurate' prediction let me tell you your math doesn't add up, I will not go into details why and in the end regarding your attitude and advice on getting higher scores to 450 please keep them in your head not on your keyboard, unless you are able to create time machine and make us 10-20 years younger in order to get additional 50 or more points. Thanks. All the best!
Sorry to have such reply from u
We are here with same hope and same dream to go perminantly to canada
What i mentioned is a fact...
I know the 2017 immigration plan well
There is target for economic immigeants what remaining is only 19700 applicant to be invited till the end of this year

Reactions: Mithu3

canada_dreamer

Apr 10, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As a true 'expert' here and of course in general :D the next that will happen is that EE is closing and no more immigration for anyone. I mean horrible things are happening and this surely means end is near. Tragic!

Come on, it's vacation time, backlogs, modification of the system...

It's not the end of the world! It will pick it up, soon! Ok?
I agree with her. If you observe past trends, you will see that number of itas is not constant throughout the year. There are some quarters where they issue a lot of itsa, followed by a quarter with lower itas. Looks like they are slowing down for the summer, but it will probably go up in fall or winter.

Mithu3

Star Member
Aug 7, 2015
"Employers will be Required to Invite Applicants Under new Job Match Service

As of August 28, there will be an additional step for Canadian employers wishing to hire through a new rating system will match workers registered in the Canada Job Bank with advertised positions, and employers will be required to invite candidates who have a certain number of stars in relation to the position."

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/employers-required-invite-applicants-under-new-job-match-service-079402.html

Please update your job bank profile along with your EE profile.This may be an opportunity for many of us.

ishad

Sep 3, 2015
INDIA
"Employers will be Required to Invite Applicants Under new Job Match Service

As of August 28, there will be an additional step for Canadian employers wishing to hire through a new rating system will match workers registered in the Canada Job Bank with advertised positions, and employers will be required to invite candidates who have a certain number of stars in relation to the position."

https://www.cicnews.com/2017/07/employers-required-invite-applicants-under-new-job-match-service-079402.html

Please update your job bank profile along with your EE profile.This may be an opportunity for many of us.
what it meant by stars in relation to position??

BalJoshi

Jul 27, 2017
Hi,

I have just joined the portal.

I have a doubt. I have worked in a company from 30Dec2013 to 04Nov2016. Since in EE profile, we are allowed to add only months and Year. I added from Dec2013 to Nov2016. After adding this, my CRS score went to 453, which ideally should have been 423 with this experience (as I did not complete my 3 years).

Will this cause any issue since it is not my fault, as I am providing correct information however the system calculated it wrong ? I appreciate any comments/views on this.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
hey buddy this is ray of hope thread and i am also at 405 waiting for ITA and that would be the case for many of us, so hold on to your hopes, i still believe the score would go down and it will touch 400 for sure, when i dont know but it will be soon, since you are ICT occupation, try SK or NS PNP i think you have just missed NS pnp by 2 weeks all the best,
sk ns meaning pls

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Going to canada requires some skills. You need to know decent english/french. You need to have a degree and some experience in your profession and ofcourse you need to be young. It also requires a very important skill which some people lack. Going to canada requires a lot of patience and perseverence. If you are giving up at this stage, then don't even bother moving forward. Post ITA phase is no walk in the park. Waiting for ppr can be nerve wracking. We haven't even discussed about the struggles of post landing phase. Some of you guys give up too easily.
totally agree, but dont you think 6.5 in writing can construe as a decent english, i think they should reset their CLB std, however, i bet if they will reset it to 6.5 from 7 BC and IDP will stop giving 6.5 bands to candidates

msayyad

Star Member
Jul 16, 2014
Atlanta, USA
NOC Code......
Best of Luck guys! I am currently @ 450 points. However waiting for ECA to be hopefully completed by next week.
Maybe by next week, it would be Ray of Hope Draw 69 ;)
Got my WES ECA completed today (Due was 8/3) and created the EE profile just today and got profile status updated to "You are a candidate."!! Finally!

Somehow got into the pool, waiting for the draw. Best of luck everyone!

edah

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Good morning people, the draw is very near so please relax, 437 guy i understand your despair as you are so close now but please empathize with our fellow friends :) the draw is happening and it will be below 435 ! I had a dream about it last night, and it is more legit than the lawyer thing trust me :) :)

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Sorry to have such reply from u
We are here with same hope and same dream to go perminantly to canada
What i mentioned is a fact...
I know the 2017 immigration plan well
There is target for economic immigeants what remaining is only 19700 applicant to be invited till the end of this year
what kind of math have you done to reach to this conclusion? however, everyone has their own calculation and theory but urs sound worse in all, in fact only few of you are there in this thread who has worse calculation otherwise ppl have quite decent and intelligent calculation and theory,,, and dont feel SORRY about THIS REPLY as you have greatly deserved it.