Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Indi- canada

Nov 13, 2015
mumbai
Visa Office......
NDVO
Dear hope-givers,

Need a small confirmation.

I finally submitted my profile yesterday evening. Right now I have 2 messages in my account (Welcome message and one to create job bank). The status is "submitted". The effective date is 26th July and the CRS score is visible in the profile.

Does any of these (or all :p) confirm that I have entered the pool and will be eligible if a draw happens today? Or is there still some confirmation to be received? o_O
if you have received confirmation email with express entry number it means you have successfully entered in the pool and eligible for next draw.

pvarma

Star Member
May 4, 2017
One quick question..how the Pcc process works...i have lived at number of places in india during last 10 years...will there be only one pcc for india or do i need to get it done for all the places separately
Thats not an issue. you may apply for PCC at your passport office. A police officer will come to you home for verification. You have to collect the PCC from the passport office once you get a mail/sms. Normally the whole process takes around 2 weeks

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Hello,
Hope there is a draw today and CRS drops(to whatever you want it to be).

I have a app installed on my phone that does the f5 for me. Will be chilling with a couple of drinks while it happens. No need to fret in front of a screen and bite my nails.

All the best to everyone.
Cheers!!!

Rahulsarna

May 30, 2017
if you have received confirmation email with express entry number it means you have successfully entered in the pool and eligible for next draw.
I received a mail that I have a new message in my CIC account. When I went there, there was this welcome message with EE profile number.

Looks like I am in for tonight :cool:
Finally waiting to join my first refresh party :D:D:D

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Hey sandeep!
Don't be disheartened my dear. The scores will continue to fall. You should get ITA in a couple months. Just use the time to start preparing documents.
If it makes you feel any better I'm at 388 and I'm hoping to get ITA by year end (and nobody can take that hope from me). When the score reached 413 in May I was certain that I'd get ITA by this Summer but it was not supposed to be. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try to look for the positive in every situation.

P.S. the road to success is full of ditches but we have to manoeuvre them to get to where we are going.
All the best!!
Cheer up.
well said...getting lot of good points from you guys...already in better mood...

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Hey sandeep!
Don't be disheartened my dear. The scores will continue to fall. You should get ITA in a couple months. Just use the time to start preparing documents.
If it makes you feel any better I'm at 388 and I'm hoping to get ITA by year end (and nobody can take that hope from me). When the score reached 413 in May I was certain that I'd get ITA by this Summer but it was not supposed to be. Am I disappointed? Yes, but I try to look for the positive in every situation.

P.S. the road to success is full of ditches but we have to manoeuvre them to get to where we are going.
All the best!!
Cheer up.
Great post. Your time is coming, hang in there.

Regards

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Unless they decide to increase the cut-off score! But, hey, this is a group of hope! so, yeah, i'm very hopeful about today! Also, praying for everyone else. after all, we are supposed to join the party in Canada!
I don't they have any intention to increase or decrease the score. They are only concerned about filling the quota. How much quota is left to fill will decide the number ot ITA to be issued and our fate too. If they r nearing completion of quota then they will issue less ITA, if they have still alot to fill then we all have good chance...