+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
Just got my ielts TRF by courier, and the result date is the same as the online one. Guess I can put in my profile before the next draw. :)
Would like to know from seniors if there is some special care that I should take while creating the profile.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Just got my ielts TRF by courier, and the result date is the same as the online one. Guess I can put in my profile before the next draw. :)
Would like to know from seniors if there is some special care that I should take while creating the profile.
1.Take a deep breath, keep a clear head and start to create your profile.

2. Don't panic if you get stuck with something. Give it some thought, take a break if you've to and then continue.

3. Come back here and ask for help if you need any specific question answered.

4. All the best!

mejaz

Dec 9, 2016
Toronto, ON
Passport Req..
10-04-2018
Just make her your mentor and 1 stop solution for all queries and you will be through. :D:D
No need to look for different threads. :D:)
@Wandering Mind I actually do have a pretty persistent question that i have to act on immediately....been browsing threads all over ....even started my own thread.....but no answers....
Thing is Ive applied for OINP and am on the assessment phase.... hopefully that should come thro....and soon after that I spose an ITA. But between being nominated and ITA , maybe after, my spouse might have to get a new passport (We have this issue with her whole name being in the given name section of the passport and the surname being blank - hasnt caused much problems while applying but will be a pain once we get to Canada is what I hear) . Basically, I just wanna know if applying for a new passport now will be a problem. Ive read of many cases where people have gotten a new passport even after getting their visa stamped and that not being a problem. But with a new name? I dunno.....nervous. Do reply if uve heard of any such cases....

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, need your help. I will be sending my transcripts and degree copy attested in a sealed envelope to WES. do we need to write wes reference number on transcripts and degree copy as well or only on the sealed envelope provided by university?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
I dont think its ever going to go below 420 in this year...looking at the way ITA's are getting decreased and also the way Ontario has given NOI to below 400 CRS people. For me it was very sad moment when there was no draw on Wednesday I had hoped back to back draws for lower CRS but alas that was not the case. I have started this week on very sad note and would like to improve my mood a bit....:(
Hoping against hope for that to be an erroneous assessment.

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Hi All,
I am not sure what should be my action next, could anyone help.
I have CRS 413 and I have not received ITA and looking at 440 from last draw I dont have hope that it will come down to 413 in this year at least.
could any one suggest if I should go for Ontario PNP or should I wait a bit longer, feeling frustrated for less ITA every draw and angry because what happened in June...it shot up to 449 what sad turn of event from 413 to 449.
Personally I think the CRS would decline slowly and steadily to around 410 by September / October 2017 unless the number of ITAs issued dropped significantly in the coming draws

watt_head

Star Member
Jul 21, 2017
Udaipur
NOC Code......
1.Take a deep breath, keep a clear head and start to create your profile.

2. Don't panic if you get stuck with something. Give it some thought, take a break if you've to and then continue.

3. Come back here and ask for help if you need any specific question answered.

4. All the best!
Thanks. Really loved the first step. That's what I am doing right now. :)

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Guys, need your help. I will be sending my transcripts and degree copy attested in a sealed envelope to WES. do we need to write wes reference number on transcripts and degree copy as well or only on the sealed envelope provided by university?
You can't write on your transcripts, since they are in a sealed envelope from your university. You should put down your WES reference number on sealed envelope though. I also wrote it on the back of the copy of the degree certificate, and on the big envelope everything was put in.

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Thanks. Really loved the first step. That's what I am doing right now. :)
Don't worry, it's really simple! I did it over lunch break at work.

Just be careful with all your entries, double checking your original documents while entering them. Good to have your passport, certificates etc. at hand. Make sure the spelling of things like your university, previous companies etc are all correct.

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can't write on your transcripts, since they are in a sealed envelope from your university. You should put down your WES reference number on sealed envelope though. I also wrote it on the back of the copy of the degree certificate, and on the big envelope everything was put in.
so do I need to put sealed envelope in one more envelope or just send the sealed envelope that I got from uni with ref number written on top of it

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
so do I need to put sealed envelope in one more envelope or just send the sealed envelope that I got from uni with ref number written on top of it
1. Write down your WES reference number on top of the sealed envelope containing your transcripts as given by your university
2. Write down your WES reference number on the back of the copy of your degree certificate. I think I also wrote it in small letters in a margin. Any other document you put in must bear your reference no. too.
3. Place both of the above in a larger envelope. Along with the address of WES, write down your reference number on the envelope as well.
4. If your DHL/ Fedex guy puts your envelope in yet another another envelope, write down your WES reference number on this as well.

No.4 might be overkill, but I did it. Better safe than sorry. ;)

The idea is if any of your papers get lost over there at WES, they can trace it back to you via the WES reference number scribbled on it.

Reactions: love4immigration