+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

jo0503

Aug 27, 2016
Guys Need Help,

Name Mismatch of Parents and Sister (PR Holder in Canada) in various documents. What additional documents need to be submitted, I am from INDIA and my consultant is saying a Letter of Explanation is only necessary, but i am not satisfied with their reply

Anyone had gone through this situation ? What are the possible solutions ?

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Guys Need Help,

Name Mismatch of Parents and Sister (PR Holder in Canada) in various documents. What additional documents need to be submitted, I am from INDIA and my consultant is saying a Letter of Explanation is only necessary, but i am not satisfied with their reply

Anyone had gone through this situation ? What are the possible solutions ?
Separate affidavits from ur sister and parents stating their actual name and how it has been wrongly spelt as 'xxxxx' in whatever document & get it notarised...submit along with LoE..
---
I Ms.Shanti shah hereby declare and confirm that my name is spelt correctly as Shanti Shah and it has been wrongly spelt as Shanthi Shah in my degree certificate and,as Shanthy Shah in my marriage certificate.
My name is correctly spelt as Shanthi Shah in my passport no#
---
The correct wording and more apt legal framing,an advocate can easily help u with...they have standard format for this...

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Sure. Its august 19. Teme is BC a bit simpler and lenient than idp coz this is what I have heard from others.
both are crooked since you are asking which one is smaller crook i would say IDP bc std of exam with respect to level of speaking test and listening and reading they are tougher then BC but BC being easier doesnt give enough bands as you can expect by level of examination

ShahidF

Aug 29, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Happy weed-end everyone! Congratulations to those who got their CRS bigger and hope to see next draw out on Wednesday, CRS 425 (+-3) with 3500 ITAs, but optimistic version would be CRS 421 (+-3) with 3900 ITAs. ;):)
I really wish your prediction comes true :)

IMO: To be honest though CRS will never drop more than 10 points. So I expect cut-off of the next draw to be around 430 (+-1).

Reactions: Mithu3 and iamxty

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I'm convinced of your explanation & genuinity of the reason that you put forward ...I hope the CIC official will feel the same way too....
but anyway,no harm in politely asking ur ex boss if it is possible to get it done..we generally underestimate people & how generous everyone are,given a chance (talking from my experience regarding my experience reference letter)..
so give it a shot,ask him if it'd be possible to do so,and even otherwise if if you are supplying with all the other contact details of ur ex boss,then I feel it should be fine....
(I'd approve your case if I were the CIC official... however these days Oinp ppl will be getting many such letters as their documentation is stringent and I'm sure each and every profile will carry such letters...so we can't predict their mindset...
so give notarizing a try,if not go ahead with what you have got....
All the best to you....:)
I agree with you not to underestimate the kindness of people around us. For a long time I hesitated to tell my boss about my plans but when I told her, mind you, it was during our appraisal and performance review, I was surprised and at the same time thankful that she supported me. She asked me to draft the duties and responsibilities then after 2 days, she forwarded the amended list of duties to our HR. :)

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
If, from now on, the CRS would drop by 5 pts every draw ( assuming draws happen bi-weekly ) ..... I'd be happy

Last edited:

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
I agree with you not to underestimate the kindness of people around us. For a long time I hesitated to tell my boss about my plans but when I told her, mind you, it was during our appraisal and performance review, I was surprised and at the same time thankful that she supported me. She asked me to draft the duties and responsibilities then after 2 days, she forwarded the amended list of duties to our HR. :)
Some people are really good and offer all the support they can.

Unfortunately I had to jump through hoops for my reference letters - none of my employers were willing to mention number of hours and salary and were even more uncomfortable listing my job duties.

In the end they agreed to put the job responsibilities but leave out salary and work hours.

For OINP, I gave supplementary proofs like work contracts, bank statements, income tax documents etc. I hope IRCC will also accept them for my PR application.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Some people are really good and offer all the support they can.

Unfortunately I had to jump through hoops for my reference letters - none of my employers were willing to mention number of hours and salary and were even more uncomfortable listing my job duties.

In the end they agreed to put the job responsibilities but leave out salary and work hours.

For OINP, I gave supplementary proofs like work contracts, bank statements, income tax documents etc. I hope IRCC will also accept them for my PR application.
They will. For sure, those case officers have already encountered a lot of cases like yours. You are a journalist so you can write a good LOE for those. ;)

navin19852

Jun 28, 2017
@TanakaM
Hello Tanaka,

I have a situation, i have travelled to china/xiamen city for 8 months in last 5 years --- trips as short as 1 months , total 5 trips
now when i check with online agencies - for PCC, no one is able to get one
also my local friends are unable to help - their local chinese police station asks for fingerprints ...

even if i go there i may not be able to get one, as its very difficult for such scattered business trips

what do you suggest ?

i planned to show all the conversation in LOE, including discussion with friends and online companies reply - also we had a word with embassies , with no help !

do you think that it should work
we are all good with other documents so far

thanks and regards
Navin