Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
@TanakaM
Hello Tanaka,

I have a situation, i have travelled to china/xiamen city for 8 months in last 5 years --- trips as short as 1 months , total 5 trips
now when i check with online agencies - for PCC, no one is able to get one
also my local friends are unable to help - their local chinese police station asks for fingerprints ...

even if i go there i may not be able to get one, as its very difficult for such scattered business trips

what do you suggest ?

i planned to show all the conversation in LOE, including discussion with friends and online companies reply - also we had a word with embassies , with no help !

do you think that it should work
we are all good with other documents so far

thanks and regards
Navin
Hi,

I think you will need to visit a Chinese embassy fpr assistance. Follow rthe instructions here:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

Regards

Reactions: navin19852

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
dear tanaka m
my wife as main applicant got ita in last draw, i have 60-70 % of fund...
i would be signing that notorised affidavit as you suggested..
would that be ok or could there be any concern ?

many thanks for your advice to all of us
This is perfectly fine.

All the best

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
Hi all,

A doubt on IELTS..

In order to get a 8 in Listening and 7 in reading, how many questions should one get right/how many can one make errors in?

1) Listening : ?

2) Reading : ?

Thanks

yeskayk

Star Member
May 4, 2017
DUBAI
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-09-2018
Passport Req..
25-03-2019
LANDED..........
12-11-2019
My suggestion for IELTS is to have that self confidence of cracking that score. I am not undermining the preparation that is required but if you believe that you could get the score with the required potential you would get it. It's also about your mind set on that day. Concentration is another important factor for improving your score. Bottom line is we can't improve our English within this period but we can sharpen the traits required for bettering the scores. When the requirement for student permit was at least 6 In all the four bands I performed as such and secured 7.0 overall, when the requirement for me for one university was at least 7 each in all bands I did get that with the same potential but the difference was better concentration with more or less similar preparation and the push I gave to myself on the day of the exam. When I had seen my friend securing 9 in listening then it inspired that 9 is gettable so I ended up getting 8.5 with the same potential and better concentration and the desire to get it.
Thanks .

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
both are crooked since you are asking which one is smaller crook i would say IDP bc std of exam with respect to level of speaking test and listening and reading they are tougher then BC but BC being easier doesnt give enough bands as you can expect by level of examination
Oh. I hope this time i can make better of BC.

Reactions: raj2017

4RyL

Jun 6, 2017
Hi all,

A doubt on IELTS..

In order to get a 8 in Listening and 7 in reading, how many questions should one get right/how many can one make errors in?

1) Listening : ? - at least 35/40

2) Reading : ? - at least 34/40

Thanks