+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Natraj

Jun 27, 2017
It depends on when you submit the application. Applicants have 3 months to submit the entire application after receiving and accepting ITA. The SLA starts after submitting applicaiton and receiving the AOR (Acknowledgement of receipt). The max SLA is 6 months, however, every case is different and there are no promises. Some people get their PPR (Passport Request) followed by COPR (Certificate of Permenant Residence) just in span of three months , some are processed somewhere between 4 - 6 months. The occurance of cases which linger longer than 6 months without decisions is very rare but such cases do exist.
Will there be a time gap between receiving the ITA and accepting it. Those 3 months for submitting all the documents start after accepting the ITA or immediately after receiving the ITA.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Will there be a time gap between receiving the ITA and accepting it. Those 3 months for submitting all the documents start after accepting the ITA or immediately after receiving the ITA.
I believe 3 months sums it all. Not sure though. Someone else can shed some light on this please.

Reactions: Natraj

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
90 days to submit your application for PR after getting ITA and it starts from the date you have received one after Draw.

Natraj

Jun 27, 2017
Awesome just received my Australian police clearance, apparently I never rob anyone while sleepwalking...

These PCC's are killing me, I know I've not done anything illegal or criminal anywhere but what if I did and I don't remember.. or didn't know.

Such a silly stress
I thought I am the only guy suffering with this kind of problem. My problem will be like what if the rollercoaster has a technical glitch.

Reactions: GavinSouthAfrica

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah it's a worry for me as Canada gets stronger and our idiot president pushes our currency down.

As of today I will need R234 566.56 and yet only 2 months ago it was R221 522.63 so in two months I've effectively lost R13 043 or in more understandable terms, I've lost CAD$1270

hurts just looking at it :mad:
Hey Gavin!

I have a project that needs me to move to SA for a few months, because my client is in SA and he needs the tech team around.
So the SA entity of my firm has asked me about my expected rate and everything. I was having a hard time doing the conversion.

Could you help me?
Well I work in Information systems and have an experience of 3 years. Working with a big 4 so the pay is decent. Like enough to let me eat at a 4 to 5 star restaurant every weekend and shop frequently, apart from my bills, rent and grocery needs. How much do you think that I should settle for?

Reactions: GavinSouthAfrica

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Hey guys i have OINP and am at 420. There was no draw yesterday so which will maintain cut offs at high score. What do you guys suggest?. Should i fine OINP or wait for few draws?.

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
Also i feel they are slow on draws as CIC focus is on graduated students. Adding they have a better chance to get absorbed into organisations as they have Canadian education. This is my instinct

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Hey guys i have OINP and am at 420. There was no draw yesterday so which will maintain cut offs at high score. What do you guys suggest?. Should i fine OINP or wait for few draws?.
Wait for a few draws. Anyway, if you apply for OINP, it will take 25-30 days to process(and of course you will take some time to collects the docs). So, if you wait till september, you will definitely get a direct ITA.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
I think you just apply it now as this wait will be difficult I guess.

Espiritguy

Star Member
Jun 25, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I too am at 420 but i did not get any OINP (sigh). If i were you, i would have grabbed it instantly.I mean those 1500$ should not stand in between you and your dream. The sooner you get there, earlier you will start earning.Rest depends upon your desperation levels ;-)

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Could you help me?
Well I work in Information systems and have an experience of 3 years. Working with a big 4 so the pay is decent. Like enough to let me eat at a 4 to 5 star restaurant every weekend and shop frequently, apart from my bills, rent and grocery needs. How much do you think that I should settle for?
Responded to your mail but I didn't realise you were talking about a 4 or 5 star restaurant..
So update the meal cost up to around R500 each but can easily get up to R1000 or more depending on how upscale you expect.

Pretty upscale menu here http://pigallerestaurants.co.za/melrose-arch/a-la-carte/

hahaHHH

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Category........
Canada Just hiked the Lending Interest Rates and their economy is doing really well. CAD value has been on the rise for sometime now since Investors are investing as much as possible at this moment to get lock down on low Interest Rates!! I hope everyone has sufficient funds to cover if there is more hike in CAD.

I live in India at the moment so conversion of 2 months ago was 1 CAD = 48.60 INR, Currently it is 1 CAD = 51.01 INR

That is a huge Increase. Please see rates according to your country!

http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/salman-sakir/interest-rate-hike_a_23036033/
Curious. How much as an IT professional make in India annually? Interns of CAD or USD?

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I too am at 420 but i did not get any OINP (sigh). If i were you, i would have grabbed it instantly.I mean those 1500$ should not stand in between you and your dream. The sooner you get there, earlier you will start earning.Rest depends upon your desperation levels ;-)
Good suggestion because no one can predict about coming draws.