+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

joyfulperson

Jul 14, 2017
Hello all, I am trying to get job reference from my org. and they said that they can only issues document that i worked with them on certain role. (Not willing to add the job roles or the annual salary). So i have 2 questions
1 Will his be acceptable
2 If not please what other documents can i add to support that.

rekhabishop

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Curious. How much as an IT professional make in India annually? Interns of CAD or USD?
Very very less!
The problem is that we're too many in number and so we have to compete with 1000 others for a single spot. This leads to great competition and hence amazing skillset available at very low prices.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello all, I am trying to get job reference from my org. and they said that they can only issues document that i worked with them on certain role. (Not willing to add the job roles or the annual salary). So i have 2 questions
1 Will his be acceptable
2 If not please what other documents can i add to support that.
Correct me if I understood wrong:

1. Your employer is willing to give you reference letter just with the dates and stating your job title in the letter.
2.They are not willing to add your duties and responsibilites neither the salary.

If this is the case, then together this isn't acceptable. You can, however, do one thing.
Grab the letter your employer is giving to you. Along with it, ask your colleague (preferably senior) to write and sign a letter for you with all the job functionalities. Better to be on the company letterhead, but if not, just get it notarized and attach signee visiting card. Do mention his contact details.

As for the salary, it is not necesarry that you mention your annual salary. Monthly will do just fine supported by your bank statements displaying salary transactions.

Everyone, Please correct me if I am wrong.

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I have been facing an issue lately the CIC CRS Calculator is not giving me options to select points for my spouse, i have no idea why is this happening, is any one else also facing this issue.

Request your help in understanding if there has been a change in the point calculation.

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Correct me if I understood wrong:

1. Your employer is willing to give you reference letter just with the dates and stating your job title in the letter.
2.They are not willing to add your duties and responsibilites neither the salary.

If this is the case, then together this isn't acceptable. You can, however, do one thing.
Grab the letter your employer is giving to you. Along with it, ask your colleague (preferably senior) to write and sign a letter for you with all the job functionalities. Better to be on the company letterhead, but if not, just get it notarized and attach signee visiting card. Do mention his contact details.

As for the salary, it is not necesarry that you mention your annual salary. Monthly will do just fine supported by your bank statements displaying salary transactions.

Everyone, Please correct me if I am wrong.
Do exactly what my friend @fahadsheikh said and + write everything in your letter of explanation (LOE). One other thing you can do is to write a letter of request to your company like an official one then you will get in your email their answer. Even if it's a rejection, you may use it as a proof of request and add it to your LOE along with other documents aforementioned by my friend. I'm sure that will work for you, keep your hope high and never stop trying whatever it takes. Good luck!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi Friends,

I have been facing an issue lately the CIC CRS Calculator is not giving me options to select points for my spouse, i have no idea why is this happening, is any one else also facing this issue.

Request your help in understanding if there has been a change in the point calculation.
Did answer the question YES: Is your spouse accompanying you to Canada? If NO, then there is no way to choose that option, you should start over again. Best of luck!

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Did answer the question YES: Is your spouse accompanying you to Canada? If NO, then there is no way to choose that option, you should start over again. Best of luck!
Hi,

I have selected the option mentioned by you however i am unable to select any option which asks about the educational qualification and IELTS score for my Spouse :(

james_tvm

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Trivandrum, India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-10-2023
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
06-06-2024
Hi,

I have selected the option mentioned by you however i am unable to select any option which asks about the educational qualification and IELTS score for my Spouse :(
Barkha,

Please check whether you selected urmarital status opted as single or married:D

I checked now & it's coming....

James...:rolleyes::(

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Can you paste a screenshot here with your answers right from the beginning..
Can you paste a screenshot here with your answers right from the beginning..
I am unable to paste a screen shot here but the last option i am getting before it says calculate your score is

Do you or your spouse or common law partner (if they will come with you to Canada) have at least one brother or sister living in Canada who is a citizen or permanent resident?

Note: to answer yes, the brother or sister must be:

• 18 years old or older
  • related to you or your partner by blood, marriage, common-law partnership or adoption
  • have a parent in common with you or your partner
A brother or sister is related to you by:

• blood (biological)
  • adoption
  • marriage (step-brother or step-sister)
and then calculate your score, the option which states education and IELTS for the spouse is missing

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Barkha,

Please check whether you selected urmarital status opted as single or married:D

I checked now & it's coming....

James...:rolleyes::(
Hi James i have selected my marital status as married that is the reason for my concern that i should get the options for education and IELTS for my spouse

Reactions: andieangel

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Yeah it's a worry for me as Canada gets stronger and our idiot president pushes our currency down.

As of today I will need R234 566.56 and yet only 2 months ago it was R221 522.63 so in two months I've effectively lost R13 043 or in more understandable terms, I've lost CAD$1270

hurts just looking at it :mad:
dude urs is still way better 1CAD$= may be 10 R however for us 1 CAN$ = 51Rs. that is what we call hurt ....:(