+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
We always get like this in the hours before the draw - keeping each other entertained and hopes up. There's no limit on post numbers so a few off topic upbeat posts is fine in my books, but calling names isn't. I'm presuming that that the word idiot was a mistake my friend and we can all get back to being excited about the sub 430 CRS draw today.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arrya Stark here, The ultimate assassin..!!!:cool:

I have a list of all the pessimist who think no draw today or the CRS Score will not come down or it will never breach the 400 mark.:D

I am coming for all you one by one..!!:p

CIC I order you to perform the draw quickly ;)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

I have a list of all the pessimist who think no draw today or the CRS Score will not come down or it will never breach the 400 mark.:D

I like you! :D

Reactions: shaun75 and iamxty

DandyGirl

Mar 1, 2017

Or else what? You'll poke them with your little "needle"? :p

*highfive*

Okaforizuu

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My own story! Was at 412 and missed ITA by a point when the draw came down to 413, though I received NOI from Ontario on 12th of May. After June 6th, my score was updated to 427 because of a sibling in Canada, I waited for two more draws without success so I submitted my OINP application on 13th July. But I will still prefer direct ITA without provincial nomination!