+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
I gave you a like when you wanted to talk back about the draw, and let me remind you that a lot of people here are talking about different things and the least about the draw! We are having fun, hop in or move on, don't be a troll, troll! Learn to relax, it will do you good!
I am relaxed...and my irritation is on myself as I did not watch the 1st episode so calling self an idiot is I hope ok....:p

Besho85

Star Member
Jun 22, 2017
CRS 417

Guys vote please :)

1. Wait until the cut off low down.
2. Accept Ontario invitation.
3. Take IELTS next week.
My CRS is 417 too. I scored in IELTS LRWS 8 9 6.5 7.5... I am short 0.5 point in writing to score CLP 9... Though, I am not sure I can get it if I take IELTS again. And since I cant wait, I submitted my Ontario application yesterday :)

So, if you are confident you can achieve 8 7 7 7 if you take the IELTS again, then go for it.. This is your best option... Otherwise, accept Ontario invitation... I am against the waiting option... No one knows what would happen to the rules and regulations of IRCC tomorrow... and no one knows for sure when the quota will be filled (quota for ITA or for Ontario nominations).

All the best.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
We always get like this in the hours before the draw - keeping each other entertained and hopes up. There's no limit on post numbers so a few off topic upbeat posts is fine in my books, but calling names isn't. I'm presuming that that the word idiot was a mistake my friend and we can all get back to being excited about the sub 430 CRS draw today.
The idiot word was not a mistake because I said that to myself for not watching the 1st episode when it was aired....so I hope you are relaxed now....and about going off topic I am always off topic...so there is no point if I say to anyone to be on topic...haha...:rolleyes:

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
My CRS is 417 too. I scored in IELTS LRWS 8 9 6.5 7.5... I am short 0.5 point in writing to score CLP 9... Though, I am not sure I can get it if I take IELTS again. And since I cant wait, I submitted my Ontario application yesterday :)

So, if you are confident you can achieve 8 7 7 7 if you take the IELTS again, then go for it.. This is your best option... Otherwise, accept Ontario invitation... I am against the waiting option... No one knows what would happen to the rules and regulations of IRCC tomorrow... and no one knows for sure when the quota will be filled (quota for ITA or for Ontario nominations).

All the best.
Same story. LRWS 9 9 6.5 7