+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Your

I think your husband has acquired quite a good band, with which his profile can easily cross the 400 CRS mark if he possesses bachelor or higher degree!
Hi Sachin,

thank you for reverting, but my query still remains if he becomes the primary applicant and his IELTS expires during the process (Before or after receiving the invite to apply would it mean he would have to re-appear for the test and update his EE profile again)

Sachinkumar

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Hi Sachin,

thank you for reverting, but my query still remains if he becomes the primary applicant and his IELTS expires during the process (Before or after receiving the invite to apply would it mean he would have to re-appear for the test and update his EE profile again)
Well, that I am unaware of! However, I am sure that before his score get expired, you guys will either get invitation or NOI from Ontario! So, I would suggest you to create EE profile by keeping your husband as a prime applicant and with that you should also try you proficiency in IELTS! Because, as a secondary applicant, your IELTS result will boost overall CRS score!

Reactions: lino82

sacmanitin

Aug 10, 2016
Thanks buddy! I also have got such NOI a week ago when I updated my EE profile. However, my score is 434 now, so I thought that may be in next one or two draw I will get invitation?
If next is tomorrow , you are in , if next is after a week then a possibility in the draw after that . I hope it come this time though ,All the best buddy !

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Hi Sachin,

After ITA - No problem.. before ITA, Yes, he should.
And on a side note, if you received an ITA and still haven't submitted your application (eAPR) but the IELTS expires, I guess he should be taking it again.

Reactions: KingKurly

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
Don't worry! Have patience, you will be invited in this month only! So, start celebrating!
CIC is too unpredictable... a month back Minimum CRS which got invitation was 413...I was thinking I am going to be well above it with 436...but suddenly it went upto 449 and then 440....now I am well below....u never know what might happen next....if draw happens tomorrow (which i doubt) I have very good chance..if not tomorrow then i will have to wait for long with uncertainty. I wanted to have OINP NOI in hand to be on safer side and relaxed. For that I recreated profile, but I did not receive NOI...luck not favouring till now...

Sachinkumar

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
CIC is too unpredictable... a month back Minimum CRS which got invitation was 413...I was thinking I am going to be well above it with 436...but suddenly it went upto 449 and then 440....now I am well below....u never know what might happen next....if draw happens tomorrow (which i doubt) I have very good chance..if not tomorrow then i will have to wait for long with uncertainty. I wanted to have OINP NOI in hand to be on safer side and relaxed. For that I recreated profile, but I did not receive NOI...luck not favouring till now...
The CRS score went up because of month break due to updation of certain rules! Hence, chances of rising again are very low!

Reactions: andieangel and sa83