+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Aryaesh

Star Member
Jul 9, 2017
Firstly, My bad, I meant
601-1200 -> 199 => Average of 30 profiles per day(Rounded up)
451-600 -> 764 => Average of 110 profiles per day(Rounded up)
441-450 -> 1008 => (1008 as on July 6 - 809 as on June 28) means a Average of 200 profiles per day (Rounded up)
431-440 -> 1576 => (1576 as on July 6 - 1082 as on June 28) means a Average of 494 profiles per day (Rounded up)

So, sorry about that.

Coming to respective dates, I have taken that into account.

You can't take an average of the two weeks like you suggested: =>

"So the weekly average is (1576-1082)/2 = 247 and not 494."

It's suppose to e (1576-1082)=494 per week.

Except that typo, I assure you everything else is right. Please let me know if something else is wrong cos as of now, I don't see anything wrong beside that typo.
Calculations have got a bit confused :(
whats your prediction for 26th ?

maanharvir

Feb 4, 2017
Sorry for posting in wrong group but I need an urgent suggestion on my below query:

I have to apply for Lesotho PCC. I stayed in that country for total 182 days in two trips of approx 3 months each. I am not able to find any procedure for this and CIC website it is mentioned as I should apply at local police station which is not possible. If anyone get there PCC for such country and what procedure was followed. I tried google but no concrete info.

How to obtain a police certificate
Lesotho

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply in person at their local police station.

raj2017

May 22, 2017
Thanks lino. Couldn't agree with you more. There is no simple way, just the hard way. BTW 20-25 fags is awful lot. I must admit you are a very determined man. I had on times when i used to take like 10-12, these days i take like 5-6 on avg. But to go from 20 to none just like that, it takes a lot of inner power. Your story was worth sharing and i want to thank your for doing that with me :)
good work to lino and to you as well, cutting average intake by half fags is a big deal, i am taking avg 3-4 and it is very difficult to cut down even by one. then i console myself by saying that 3-4 a day is not a bad thing to worry about...;)

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
As I can see, activities in this thread have slowed down recently. Earlier we had almost 150 pages per week. But now it is less than 15 pages per day.
maybe it is indication that peaple are now joining pool at a lower speed than in june and first half of july.
Maybe those very high rate was caused by graduation period in colleges.
If it is true, then CRS can fall below 420 in September and below 410 in November-December
Another possible reason may be there were no IELTS results published these days.

Reactions: lino82 and edah

nbt11

Star Member
May 24, 2017
India
Sorry for posting in wrong group but I need an urgent suggestion on my below query:

I have to apply for Lesotho PCC. I stayed in that country for total 182 days in two trips of approx 3 months each. I am not able to find any procedure for this and CIC website it is mentioned as I should apply at local police station which is not possible. If anyone get there PCC for such country and what procedure was followed. I tried google but no concrete info.

How to obtain a police certificate
Lesotho

Do I need to provide a police certificate when applying for permanent residence?
Yes.

How and where do I obtain one?
Applicants should apply in person at their local police station.
Are you from India?
Check these:
http://www.fingerprintexpert.in/police-clearance-certificate-pcc-from-lesotho.html

You could always call the embassy and find out the procedure. There always will be one.
Cheers.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018

Barkha

Jul 6, 2017
Hi Friends,

I am planning to give IELTS on the 29th of June but am speculative of my score coming good, my husband had appeared for ielts in December last year and had scored L-8,S-8.5,R-7,W-7 and has hi WES evaluation in hand as well, however he has crossed the age of 30 and is insisting that i become the primary applicant.

If he becomes the primary applicant and the IELTS and his score expires in December before receiving or after receiving an invite to apply will that be a point of concern for us would he have to retake the test and update his profile.

Sachinkumar

Star Member
Jul 15, 2017
Your
Hi Friends,

I am planning to give IELTS on the 29th of June but am speculative of my score coming good, my husband had appeared for ielts in December last year and had scored L-8,S-8.5,R-7,W-7 and has hi WES evaluation in hand as well, however he has crossed the age of 30 and is insisting that i become the primary applicant.

If he becomes the primary applicant and the IELTS and his score expires in December before receiving or after receiving an invite to apply will that be a point of concern for us would he have to retake the test and update his profile.
I think your husband has acquired quite a good band, with which his profile can easily cross the 400 CRS mark if he possesses bachelor or higher degree!