Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Congratulations @pessacanada for the new member joins the family.

Many happy returns for your daughter @andieangel .

Ask me about the cuteness, being a mother of a 5 yr old daughter. I asked her one day, when will we get the ITA , she said when the colourful kites will be flying in the sky.
And guess what , Indedependence day is on 15 August , which is celebrated by flying kites.
So I am more than hopeful for a draw soon.
Thank you! Your daughter is very smart! :) I have okder daughter, she will be 5 in September and it amazes me how smart they are the way they think. We can learn from them!

Last edited:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Dear Andie,

Happy Birthday to the little One!!! :):):)...May God bless her and may we all get to meet her when we join in Canada.My daughter is 1.5 years old now.Too naughty and keep her mom and me busy all the time!!!...

Infact she is the one who takes my worries off...In a wink!!!

Regards
Thank you @affy1985! Yes, it's so true, they have the power to make everything amazing in a second! Also a lot of work but well worth it! :) We will meet one day in Canada, for sure!

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Birthday greetings to the little princess andieangel. The fun part of watching toddlers grow start now, their walk, babbles, tantrums, their whims and fancies, the complete package.
Thank you @Titanium! Yes, so true! Fun fun fun! ;) But I love it all and hopefully we will have 3rd one in Canada! ;) We have older daughter, she is almost 5, we've beeb trough toddler stage, now from the beginning with this one! ;)

quangden1986

Jun 19, 2017
hello everyone, may I know where I can look for CRS distribution of recent draws ?
My CRS at 368, currently working on improving my IELTS score.

cankrk

Star Member
Jun 28, 2017
hello everyone, may I know where I can look for CRS distribution of recent draws ?
My CRS at 368, currently working on improving my IELTS score.
You can find the distribution from last draw on the CIC page:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/rounds.asp

(actually it's distribution about 1 week prior the draw)

For the earlier draws, probably the best way is to google for "Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score distribution" phrase and see the earlier Ray of Hope threads on this forum.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Info for everyone expecting draw today: seems that Mr. Hussen is still in Saskatchewan, so probably it won' happened today:

https://twitter.com/AhmedDHussen/status/892240640943063040

Which makes me worry about a draw tomorrow.
I honestly doubt that he will be having that sort of involvement in and such deep ties in this process. I mean, he is a Minister, so he is a governning body. Ideally in my opinion the process should be as someone from top of department will be sending him a summary of future actions, and he just has to review and approve that summary. Rest is upto that individual or team of individuals to do their job. When it comes to assessments if that person/team or everyone else in the department did their job or didn't, audits come in the equation. Audit report goes to the Minister or superior minstries, and then they take the actions.

That's my understanding when I think of a Ministerial office. It's a whole department not just a person. He is like CEO of a company, not the whole company. This is just my thought and it can be wrong indeed.

Last edited:

gurpreet.ts

May 6, 2017
Toronto
You're welcome! :) I'm so happy for you! My baby girl, was born on 1st August 2016 so today is her 1st birthday, and we are planning a party on Saturday I wish all of you could come to a biggest barbecue party ever! :)
Many congratulations to you and your family for your younger kid completing an year. Wishing him/her a very Happy Birthday.

P.S It's her 2nd birthday, not 1st :p