28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
Thanks for your wishes.
Our NOC is 2172
CRS as of now is 418.
Sitting for IELTS on 3rd August , being a secondary applicant , wish to add a good count to it after my results.
Best of luck :)

Titanium

Mar 9, 2017
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
October 2019
You're welcome! :) I'm so happy for you! My baby girl, was born on 1st August 2016 so today is her 1st birthday, and we are planning a party on Saturday I wish all of you could come to a biggest barbecue party ever! :)
Birthday greetings to the little princess andieangel. The fun part of watching toddlers grow start now, their walk, babbles, tantrums, their whims and fancies, the complete package.

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
You're welcome! :) I'm so happy for you! My baby girl, was born on 1st August 2016 so today is her 1st birthday, and we are planning a party on Saturday I wish all of you could come to a biggest barbecue party ever! :)
Happy Birthday to your angel. :) Many many happy returns of the day.! What a way to start the August. She will bring lots of ITA this month along with barbecue. :D:):rolleyes:

Mthornt

Dec 28, 2015
Canada
Feeling really depressed that there was no draw last week.

To be honest, I have just lost hope!

2 years of a long wait.....and now that I am just 2 points less than the last draw, the waiting time is just painful.

Any predictions for the next cut off? Dates of the next draw? Anything to cheer up this lad on this side of the globe.... The boost would be really helpful in staying motivated and optimistic.

Thanks!

I understand exactly how you feel. I missed the draw by 1 point, on 2 separate draws! Then waited another year and finally got ITA, I also was waiting for 2 years. Don't lose hope yet, CIC is pretty unpredictable, and right when you aren't expecting it, they do something to surprise you. Keep hope, you'll get your ITA sooner or later.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hope everyone is OK and so many useful comments posted here, bravo dear members.
When I come here, I feel like I'm home and talking to my close friends :)
We are here to share; encourage and to be together all the time, that's what close friendship is all about.
My dear friends and ROH forum fellows, I was away almost 2 days to bring to you all a good news happened in my life, so here we go:
"Filling our arms with love and our hearts with joy, we proudly announce the birth of our little boy (July 30)". I will let you know his state tomorrow. With this news, my motivation is getting stronger ever, because I want to build, like everyone else, a good environment for my family in Canada and I won't stop trying until I reach my goal (acceptable achievement for Canadian dream). Many thanks for your good wishes in advance, stay strong and hopeful :) May God bless everyone and good luck to you all! Plz remember, love you all ;)
Many congratulations @pessacanada and your family. May God bless your family and the little one. Kids in life is the best thing one can feel

good luck

Last edited:

Fishal2017

Jun 3, 2017
Ok, was it rejected by IRCC or you withdrew the application?
The reason I am asking is, is it possible to be rejected twice by IRCC and apply again. Is there any limit for the same (rejection) and the number of times a person can apply after making the amendments in the documents?

GKB1990

Jun 16, 2017
Hello seniors. What are the list of documents which I should keep besides me while creating my we profile.Does this list available in any thread. Thanks

davewriter007

May 31, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-08-2017
AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
Hello seniors. What are the list of documents which I should keep besides me while creating my we profile.Does this list available in any thread. Thanks
It should be the WES letter, IELTS score sheet, education and work docs for specific dates etc. hope this helps :)

Reactions: am102

love4immigration

Jan 26, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends, my documents have been received by WES yesterday. Any idea about how much time will it take for them to assess it and send me the report back to India? I have only UG degree to be assessed.
Thanks