+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Aww I missed all the fun.

Sorry I was away for the day @andieangel. To be honest I was still trying to get over the rejection from @Wandering Mind. I'm used to getting rejected by girls from my teenage years and got quiet good at it. Really mastered the rejection well, but this is a new low. At least back then the girls saw me first before rejecting me. :p

Back to drown my sorrows in my pints!
I guess now I've someone to share my mysterious & elusive damsel's long story @ Yukon :(....
stayed away from drowning my sorrows in pints...instead drowning myself in sorrow:(:(and come here at smoke breaks :D...:(

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
guys, I am pissed off now no draw this week and its 3 weeks straight....and to top it off no OINP also....just forget it...there is hope ???....I don't know anymore....

Reactions: baka

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
guys, I am pissed off now no draw this week and its 3 weeks straight....and to top it off no OINP also....just forget it...there is hope ???....I don't know anymore....
Take a deep breath and remind yourself that some things take time.

No point in worrying about things not in our control.

There will be a draw at its scheduled time. Find something constructive to do as you wait for it.

Best of luck.

Sandeep198511

Apr 21, 2017
Take a deep breath and remind yourself that some things take time.

No point in worrying about things not in our control.

There will be a draw at its scheduled time. Find something constructive to do as you wait for it.

Best of luck.
I already have something till November...but it's still sad that CIC doing something like that

rithesh

Star Member
Jun 12, 2017
So people will panic and increase their crs ..which would drive the cuttoff even further ..that's so saad!
Absolutely true. Everybody would try to lift themselves into next level.
I'm forced to give another IELTS exam and get that 0.5 points to improve my CRS to 473. I believe most of the members who have been in a dilemma whether to write it again or not would definitely go for it.

shaun75

Jun 28, 2017
Northern Ireland
NOC Code......
A big shout out to all doing the IELTS today attempting it for the first time or repeating it trying to squeeze out a few more points.

My wife is one of those doing it again today. She sat it for the first time in 2012 and fingers crossed she gets us a few more points today. By mid August we should be at the 409 mark.

Best of luck to all!