+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
CIC draws for the Third quarter for year 2017 will be unpredictable interm of number of ITAs and the date of draws, moreover the ITA number will be lower than before and gap between draws will be more than 2 weeks and after all cut off will not be less than 426
I wish all of u will be invited sooooon

Muelsayed

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
I need comment f
CIC draws for the Third quarter for year 2017 will be unpredictable interm of number of ITAs and the date of draws, moreover the ITA number will be lower than before and gap between draws will be more than 2 weeks and after all cut off will not be less than 426
I wish all of u will be invited sooooon
I need comment from seniors

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I mean that the CRS cut off will fall below 400. It's an artificial line in the sand that CIC have put in. But the country needs people to support an aging population and it gets to pick the cream of the crop. Even the people on here with mid 300s would be welcome in most other countries. The people chatting here have masters and phds. They are intelligent and highly desirable to lots of countries. Canada is just being cautious and picky.... because it can.

But the high level trend it what you need to look at, not the individual draws. The trend shows that it's going sub 400. That's only my opinion, but to me that's the one that counts. Rant over! :)

*Maybe I shouldn't have pint number 3*
Well said! Thanks for being sane! ;) Pints all you can drink on me at Yukon party! :D