+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 68th Draw

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IRCC don't care about the score. They care about the number of immigrants so they can hit their targets. CRS was as low as 413 only a few weeks back so it's not to do with the CRS score.

If they don't do a new draw today then its because they don't need to do one to meet their targets.
Or you can say they can catch there require number by doing back to back draws, Sub 400 is inevitable no matter what or when

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hate IRCC for being so mysterious!
I actually think they're extremely transparent. There's a lot of data freely available for download - CRS history, number of ITAs, full history from previous years - and then on the Canada Open Data Portal they provide even more - breakdowns as to which NOCs people have, levels of education, provinces people are moving to etc... the list goes on!

Of course they could provide even more information, such as a schedule of when draws will be made - but that would reduce their ability to be flexible. We've all just got to be patient.

thourb

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
guys if it will keep on going like this i don't think cut off will go below 435 in next few months.
Don't be pessimistic! This is the ray of HOPE thread!

Scores will come down. I've been pretty accurate with my past predictions and I'm sure that scores will keep going lower. We just have to be patient.

Ascent

May 22, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i think ray of hope should be little more realistic. i feel cic quota is towards near completion and they are not interested in inviting too many ppl now. it was also evident from the fact tht they decteased no. of ita in last two draws and now no draw today. golden phase is over. dreams are shattered.
Hope holds no realism it only fuels tomorrow dreams and that's whats we all do at ROH.:) cheer up buddy tomorrow is a new day,new beginning with renewed hopes.

Sooner or later it will happen;)

dammieh

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
20-10-2017
AOR Received.
20-10-2017
Goodnight guys, the journey continues tomorrow. Have a good one.

Reactions: andieangel