Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Brother, everyone can guess CRS and express the ideas. Please read our thread from the 1st page, you will understand how to guess and how to give an appropriate idea. Please do not be mad at Andie, she is an active Lady in this thread and I may say she did something useful in this forum more than you. Hope you understand my opinion and try to do some research before saying something which could hurt someone in this thread. Peace.
Thank you very much @pessacanada!

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Yes, you are right, I need to chill because someone who has 446 says he is done waiting and his journey with waiting ITA will be over in 48 hours and here are people who are waiting for months pr even years and still don't know when their turn is coming! It's called empathy!
So even though he has a high chance of being picked he doesn't get the opportunity to be worried?

Maybe you should go and actually read up about what empathy really is.

You are also being very aggressive with your use of exclamation marks :rolleyes:

I'm done with this line of conversation. Good luck to us all moving forward.

I don't think the CRS will drop to my level anytime soon, even with my wife taking the IELTS so I'm prepping my Ontario paperwork; wish me luck

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Mate, lashing out because someone has a high score isn't cool.

He didn't say anything disrespectful to anyone and is on his own journey as are the rest of us.

Maybe @andieangel should have held back before lashing out at someone who freely voiced their opinion in a civilised and fair manner.
I am not lashing out. I am just pointing that a lot of people here are waiting for a long period of time and everyone here is supportive but saying at 446 and 40 days in the pool is just too much for people to bear! You should read 1st page of the thread that clearly says from seniors of the forum how to behave, from people who are much longer here than you and me!

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
lol what do you think being a lawyer has to do with this? This is social interaction.

I think you and Andie need a time out to gather your feelings.

Anyone is free to give an opinion and express their feelings around the Express Entry system. You are not the gatekeeper and should respect people's freedom of speech.

TL;DR, stop bullying people
A big LOL by my part as well to you and to your OPINION. I do respect a freedom of speech and I know about it more than you DUDE. I am trying to be nice here, this is not a Boxer's ring! :eek: This is sharing, exchanging and being supportive thread. If you don't understand that, I can't help you. :( What are you talking about mate, I am not gatekeeper, o_O when did you hear that I was saying that, do you have eyes?!
Hope next time you will be a neutral person while expressing your idea or position into 2 people's exchange! Please we MUST stop here, this is not good idea to be arrogant.

Last edited:

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
I am not lashing out. I am just pointing that a lot of people here are waiting for a long period of time and everyone here is supportive but saying at 446 and 40 days in the pool is just too much for people to bear! You should read 1st page of the thread that clearly says from seniors of the forum how to behave, from people who are much longer here than you and me!
last comment I promise

Some people may want the forum to work their way. However there are quite clear T&C's on the forum and being a high scoring person doesn't mean they lose their ability to worry or comment.

New users like myself have as many rights as everyone else.

Next time just ignore the posts that you feel offended you.

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hello people, need some advice.
Is it ok to skip uploading transcripts in education section? Or Is it a mandatory document.

Secondly, we tried but couldn't get a PCC for my husband for his China trip. We have decided to attach a LOE in this regard. We are very much hoping to get an ITA in the next draw whenever that happens and We are planning to submit our file in July itself.

My question here is,do we have to wait at least a month or half before submitting to make it look more realistic that we tried hard enough for PCC. The only way to get the PCC is by visiting China and that is just not possible. Please advice

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
So even though he has a high chance of being picked he doesn't get the opportunity to be worried?

Maybe you should go and actually read up about what empathy really is.

You are also being very aggressive with your use of exclamation marks :rolleyes:

I'm done with this line of conversation. Good luck to us all moving forward.

I don't think the CRS will drop to my level anytime soon, even with my wife taking the IELTS so I'm prepping my Ontario paperwork; wish me luck
Clearly you don't read carefully or understand the context.

GavinSouthAfrica

Apr 19, 2017
Is it ok to skip uploading transcripts in education section? Or Is it a mandatory document.

Secondly, we tried but couldn't get a PCC for my husband for his China trip. We have decided to attach a LOE in this regard. We are very much hoping to get an ITA in the next draw whenever that happens and We are planning to submit our file in July itself.

My question here is,do we have to wait at least a month or half before submitting to make it look more realistic that we tried hard enough for PCC. The only way to get the PCC is by visiting China and that is just not possible. Please advice
How long was his trip, if it was under 6 months then it's not required.

Over 6 months you can't LOE your way out of it.

You will have to get one, you can authorise someone on that side to do it for you. Maybe you can hire a lawyer for a minimum charge?

Here's the official CIC detail around it
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/asia-pacific/china.asp

Reactions: Mithu3 and Deekap

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW

I guess you should find someone who could represent you, please read the following info.
CIC website:
Different cities have different ways to apply and you should ask your local office how to apply. Most places in China will allow a representative to apply for a police certificate on your behalf. To nominate a representative, you must give the person a signed notarized authorisation letter (available at the office where you apply). When your representative applies on your behalf, he or she must bring:

• His or her national ID card
  • A signed notarised authorisation letter from you
  • His/her original Permanent Residence Registration (Hukou) bookletFootnote**
  • All of the documents that your local police station (in China) or embassy tells you are needed when you apply

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
last comment I promise

Some people may want the forum to work their way. However there are quite clear T&C's on the forum and being a high scoring person doesn't mean they lose their ability to worry or comment.

New users like myself have as many rights as everyone else.

Next time just ignore the posts that you feel offended you.
And how about next time stop and think before posting something that could offend people?

Reactions: Mithu3

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
A big LOL by my part as well to you and to your OPINION. I do respect a freedom of speech and I know about it more than you DUDE. I am trying to be nice here, this is not a Boxer's ring! :eek: This is sharing, exchanging and being supportive thread. If you don't understand that, I can't help you. :( What are you talking about mate, I am not gatekeeper, o_O when did you hear that I was saying that, do you have eyes?!
Hope next time you will be a neutral person while expressing your idea or position into 2 people's exchange! Please we MUST stop here, this is not good idea to be arrogant.
I agree. I am stopping right now! :D

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello everyone, so I am a bit freaking out because after minor changes/updates in my EE profile yesterday I got a message today that I am no longer eligible. So profile seems locked and there is no way to withdraw or edit it. I am going to create new profile within the same MyCIC - will it be possible? I don't understand why it happened since my score should have been increased and not decreased. I also reported a technical issue from MyCIC but don't know how fast they reply to me. Frustrated and annoyed coz it's happened just when I am waiting for the next draw:(:(

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
as someone who has been part of this for last couple of months,I'd say the biggest help of this thread was to keep many of us hopeful....there's nothing that you and me can do to control the crs cut off,or the draw or even the number of ITAs.... however spreading hope and keeping all positive through the painful wait,this thread has been doing it....and helping without any prejudice,anyone in their pursuit by patiently understanding their profiles and suggesting how one may improve his score,if there was any room left for improvement....
and yes,to show disregard for the ones who made this thread worthy of this name isn't fair...and you can see,without those ppl this thread wouldn't have e been held together this long & won't see people rushing in saying 'sorry I know this is not the right thread,but this is the most active thread...' ...
everyone is welcome to predict ,say their opinion .... however it'd be better to stay hopeful in a ray of hope......
and frankly someone is fed up of 40 days wait @ 446, for a lifetime worth dream....:rolleyes:.....and that's a PESSIMIST..:).....
---
strictly my opinion & ignore me here:D..if anyone finds anything rude...I don't mean to be..
Ppl had moved on from the topic however I had to put in here....
I hope CIC do something to come with a big draw and stop the wait of many..:rolleyes:...with 4000 ITA...

Last edited:

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Thank you Pessa and Gavin for replying. Actually, we are ready to pay anything just to get this document. His visit was approx 8 months in Xiamen,China that too on Business visa, type D. We contacted a couple of online websites in this regard and they declined as soon as they hear it's Xiamen. Also in Xiamen they require your fingerprints in order to get PCC.

LOE is risky bet but only option left for me at the moment. I read a similar thread where the person was in same scenario, he wrote a LOE and attach all correspondence with visa companies etc. HIs PCC was vaived off, Fortunately.

Really don't know what to do here