+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Saya101

Aug 26, 2016
AOR Received.
15th Oct,2017
I do not understand why to re-create EE profile again when I already have an active profile. I do not understand based on what ontario is sending NOI's. I have CRS points 385 and have not received any NOI from ontario.
I am at 390 and a IT professional and I too haven't received NOI :(:( , so to be in safe side I just created a new profile . Hope it will do some good.

nilanjana

Star Member
May 12, 2017
Australia
IELTS Request
03-12-2016
I do not understand why to re-create EE profile again when I already have an active profile. I do not understand based on what ontario is sending NOI's. I have CRS points 385 and have not received any NOI from ontario.
They are sending to newly created profiles and to people with CRS above 400 at the moment.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Please update us, if you receive NOI from ontario. Good luck buddy
I am at 390 and a IT professional and I too haven't received NOI :(:( , so to be in safe side I just created a new profile . Hope it will do some good.
They are sending to newly created profiles and to people with CRS above 400 at the moment.
For the week of June 26, 2017, the OINP will be targeting candidates with work experience in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) sector...those in this occupation will get NOI...lowest CRS to get NOI so far seen in forum 333...

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNPNEW.html

so,apart from fresh 400+ profiles every week they are going to select one profession & issue NOI to those even below 400..
---
you have to match your designations and NOC that suits with what they have announced...

check in below link to see which NOCs are matching

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp

Reactions: andieangel

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
All rite! Now i have a IELTS buddy :) Sure why not!!!
Sounds perfect!!!this way we can help eachother though am really bad at it haha...ur score is way better than mine but still would render help as much as possible!!!i have already started studyin as lino mentioned 'iletonlinetest.com'

Reactions: KingKurly

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Tog
Ah don't worry about it. I wasn't pointing at what you said at all. It was more of a self confession lol Reading English literature can be a great way to improve. I did mine mostly by reading newspapers which i don't now for several years. For writing i did plenty of practice and research but because of writing with poor quality pencil, it got messy to understand for examiner i guess. Anyway, if reading is your biggest strength, you will not have much problem. Just practice writing for couple of weeks and that should be enough. For me though, listening and reading is my weakness. I cannot focus or concentrate for long these days. But if i book my next exam, i am promising myself i will give it all so i will have no regret if i still don't get CLB 9 and happily move ahead with the OINP. Good luck to you as well :)
Together we shall conquer ....:)))
Hahahaha......

Mahnbab1

Apr 23, 2017
Hello all, finally I m able to find a group for ray of hope 67th draw....pls enlighten me wth NXT draw timing n prediction?I m at 443....and after 6 attempts of ielts,I scored clb 9,n was waiting for draw since 7th june but now last draw came as a shock....
Could you plz share how u achieved clb 9 ive also been trying alot ...have booked for the 4th time on july 29!!! Ur help would highly be appreciated :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
Below 400!
Gone is the "My CRS is this, what is my chance?"
The new trend in this ROH is "I receive NOI, my CRS is 300, should I accept it or not?" :D

Or this, after a draw.."My CRS is above the cut-off, when will I receive my ITA?"
Now, "My CRS is 300, why I haven't received NOI yet?"

OINP is making history!o_O

Last edited: