+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Zprinci

Jun 17, 2017
Oh hello, Namaskar :) Glad to meet a new country fellow :) Are you guys in the EE process too? You can send me the no in private messaging here. No need to post the no. here. You may find it funny but i am also working in a consultancy but i am counselor instead lol What a co-incidence eh!
Namaskar :) oh yes! We are waiting our ECA. Till then i've been doing some research here. Utilizing my waiting period :)

Reactions: Mahnbab1 and baka

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
that was Australia's minister of immigration....:p...he wanted to lure us there:cool:
Too bad for him now lol. I would choose Canada every single time to Australia. Although i was very close to go there in 2008 but ended up going beloved Ireland lol. Have to admit though, they are very sporty. Love their can do attitude but in the end very arrogant as well and most of the time i haven't always heard good things about their approach on skin colour thing. Ah well, je vais au Canada.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
1 year continuous work experience in last 10 years is the minimum criteria of IRCC. But on the contrary, OINP requires the same amount of experience in last 5 years only to be eligible for OINP. Hope that clears your query :)
if i choose the application will be processed under CEC category, still I can apply right?

Chintan2711

Star Member
Jun 16, 2017
NOC Code......
Thank
You can do so and by the time you get your ITA, you will most probably complete the 3 years duration as its only 9 days apart. The most important thing is by the time you file for e-APR, it has to be 3 years date by date. In my case i completed my 1 year on 9th May this year and i waited till 10th of May to create my profile. I just didn't want to be accountable for silly mistakes what so ever. Who knows if the case officer might be a very strict one and look for every other details. When you will create a profile, you would still claim the point for 3 years. If you are not in too much rush, i would recommend you to wait for 9 days, its not too long. Good luck :)
Thanksfor the detailed reply mate.

Mjkab

Aug 29, 2016
OINP HCP CEC criteria for work experience is one year continuous or cumulative within the the last 3 years.
thank you!
so in this case of CEC, should i have to collect all documents of my previous workexp 10 yrs back as well!!

andy12345

Star Member
Feb 3, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I am in India now. I was in the USA from 2009 to 2015 in H1b
https://in.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/a-z-index/fingerprinting-and-criminal-background-checks/

Check this site. I know you have already applied for the regular processing but International Fingerprinting Services India, and J K Consultancy gets you FBI Background Checks within a Week.

I got mine in a week from International Fingerprinting Services India. Just one week ago. The cost will depend on your case.

Mine was Rs.11,000 (i.e. including FBI $ 18.00 cost + and Expedited fees and everything)
+ The Fingerprinting extra.

I know it is a huge amount but you can make that amount in a month when you are in Canada. It doesn't seem that you have time either unless you want to enter back in the pool and try again. It's up to you.

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
Recreate your profile. It may get NOI.
Just curious to know if everthing is okay with my profile. In the profile status section - you are a candidate and we will send you message if you are invited to apply.

In federal skill worker - Met
Provincial nominee program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal skill trade - Not met
Overall score - 385

Thanks in advance

Karnesh

Mar 15, 2017
Category........
PNP
Just curious to know if everthing is okay with my profile. In the profile status section - you are a candidate and we will send you message if you are invited to apply.

In federal skill worker - Met
Provincial nominee program - Not Met
Canadian Experience Class - Not Met
Federal skill trade - Not met
Overall score - 385

Thanks in advance
Oh yes. It's okay.! :)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
thank you!
so in this case of CEC, should i have to collect all documents of my previous workexp 10 yrs back as well!!
Yes, the requirements for both FSW and CEC are the same.

Divya15

Jan 9, 2016
Singapore
NOC Code......
I do not understand why to re-create EE profile again when I already have an active profile. I do not understand based on what ontario is sending NOI's. I have CRS points 385 and have not received any NOI from ontario.