KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I've been following this thread since weeks now and i've seen so many people struggling with ielts. I'm not an expert but my husband's an ielts instructor. If you want some suggestions regarding test please feel free to contact.
Awww how nice of you to offer :) Thank you so much. How can i contact?

Souj2206

May 22, 2017
Not necessary at all!! Like one member's response, NOC is only there for the selection criteria. Once you are in Canada, you can work in any sector as you like and get. Feel free to change the primary occupation while creating the profile :)

Thank you KingKurly :) Now this gives me some positive sign... hurraayyy :D

Also please confirm whether is it necessary to be in the primary NOC job code in current occupation?

And also, in EE profile while creating it, does he need to declare all the job (i.e NOC 2173 and NOC 1122) details in Work history or only the NOC 2173 job detail is enough to get NOI and ITA?

Reactions: KingKurly

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario is taking all the money they can get now lol

The lower requirements were bound to happen, or the PNP would die.
That is so true. This goes to show OINP has nothing going on with IRCC. People were claiming that IRCC and OINP are working together to keep the cut-off above 400 after the last draw. And now OINP is finding alternative way to keep going. IRCC doesn't care too much about PNP other than they PNPs' meeting their quota of 51000 for 2017. I wonder talking too much about OINP is not so good for me. It could be the only way for me in the end. Only 6 months ago i would have sold a kidney to get OINP and now here i am. Not good of me lol

Zakaria223

May 4, 2017
Hey Seniors,
I am working in Ontario as a QA Technician from almost 2 years. According to new plan will i get that 600 extra points which some people are talking here about and are those points for OINP or EE?
Thanks

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Should i post his no.here? Or there's any other way to contact you personally? I can see you're from nepal. I'm as well.
Oh hello, Namaskar :) Glad to meet a new country fellow :) Are you guys in the EE process too? You can send me the no in private messaging here. No need to post the no. here. You may find it funny but i am also working in a consultancy but i am counselor instead lol What a co-incidence eh!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you KingKurly :) Now this gives me some positive sign... hurraayyy :D

Also please confirm whether is it necessary to be in the primary NOC job code in current occupation?

And also, in EE profile while creating it, does he need to declare all the job (i.e NOC 2173 and NOC 1122) details in Work history or only the NOC 2173 job detail is enough to get NOI and ITA?
No problem :) Just include jobs that you are claiming points for only in the profile. No need to put the details of jobs you are not claiming points or else you will have to submit documents for them for nothing but unnecessary headache. Select the primary NOC for the ICT one. Remember it has to be one year continuous in last 5 years and i think from your primary post, he is well within the range. Good luck.

Reactions: Souj2206 and lino82