+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 67th Draw

Deekap

Jun 28, 2017
Hello. Can someone help me with this. My husband is working currently while I am a homemaker. I resigned in April 2016 after 1.2 years of experience as my marriage was fixed and I had to relocate. Now, this gap in between will be a problem since I am the prime applicant?

Reactions: Mithu3

Globetrotter2017

Jun 14, 2017
There is a high chance the coming week, cos of Canada day, there may not be a draw( I hope I am wrong). If this is the case, however, there will be atleast 2 back to back draws in July. Hopefully 3.

Tentative dates are 12.07, 19.07 and 26.07

PS: I am not working for the CIC as a result these dates are just assumptions based on historic data available.

Also, interesting to note that a draw was never held in the first week of July for the past two years.

ritej gaba

Star Member
May 2, 2017
draw 67 prediction is 435-440 with 3500+ ITA's If it happen before 12 july
draw 68 prediction is 425-430 with 3700+ ITA's If it happen between 25 july and 12 july
optimist. :p

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Firstly See the above post from Bill. See the link from OINP below. I was confused earlier too

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_PROCESSINGTIMES.html
but that's just tentative turn around time they have mentioned for issuing of nominations....
Ontario merely nominates & the PR application is processed by CIC & from the date of nomination,regular process continues....
however now they have issued nominations within two weeks...that means if ur docs all are perfect as per Ontario requirements,then you will almost secure an ITA by the first draw happening following ur nomination...and unlike before,from submission date ur nomination will come within a month or so..
__
It doesn't shorten the waiting period from eAPR to PR .. it simply shortens the waiting period till an ITA...
:)

Last edited:

caherewecome

Jun 29, 2017
Ok..but i read on ON website...they said..if you are eligible and not getting NOI ...you should recreate your EE profile and delete old one...it may cause due to technical issue..do you think this gone be work ?
Yeah! Thats another way of trying... after all, you are going to lose anything.... Try it

singh_1984

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Any idea if we get to know like as per last distribution
431-440 1,082 - how many candidate more than 435 CRS
and what is average new profile weekly being created above 430 points .. if draw on 12 july as I am guessing it's around 1000-1200 profiles !!

A.Awan

May 26, 2017
Hong Kong
Hi Guys,

I withdrew my EE profile and re-submitted it about 4 hours ago in order to make sure I get Ontario NOI. Did I re-create it too soon ?
Also, since OINP is going to select ICT candidates with CRS score less than 400 this week, what are the chances for the score of 387, NOC 2173 (Software Engineer) ?

Cheers.

Live life

May 6, 2017
Can anyone advise if there is a place to put dependent children's details in the EE profile that is created on cic website? Share the screenshot please

RachD

Jun 29, 2017
Hi Guys
Was slightly addicted to the 66th Ray of Hope thread and am now following the 67th thread.
Trying to remain positive but bit gutted by yesterday's draw.
I am the principal applicant and we have 428 points which would have got us an ITA in the April and May draws however we didn't enter the pool until the 13th June as CES took months to do our ECA's.
I have a 3 year degree plus 3 year accountancy qualification, more than 15 years work experience and maximum points for IELTS. Cannot really see where we can get more points? I am losing points for age as 38 now (but I don't feel old).
Assumed we would automatically get a NOI from Ontario but nothing. Guess they are not interested in my NOC as an accountant......

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hello. Can someone help me with this. My husband is working currently while I am a homemaker. I resigned in April 2016 after 1.2 years of experience as my marriage was fixed and I had to relocate. Now, this gap in between will be a problem since I am the prime applicant?
Among the eligibility criteria it says 'applicant must have minimum of 1 year continuous paid experience in his / her primary NOC'
earlier the primary NOC was defined as 'NOC on which the applicant bases his application & one in which he/she must have worked within last 5 years....' very recently CIC changed that to 'within 10 years'
(please note Ontario PNP still needs the primary NOC experience within last 5 years..)
--
so it implies CIC doesn't really bother anything else,given you have 1 year continuous paid permanent experience I n last 10 years ' & meet other criteria & secure sufficient CRS score to gain an ITA..
---
your brake, from the technical point of view doesn't give any scope for ineligibility,as the processing of application is purely objective...if you meet the point by point criteria then you are good...
exemptions are 1. medical inadmissibility 2.Criminal inadmissibility
these cases,the processing officer might look at files more subjectively in case of adverse records.

Last edited:
Reactions: Deekap and Mithu3