Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
4112 candidates were in the pool in the CRS 401-410 range on May 26. After 27 days, 4432 candidates were in the pool in the range CRS 401-410 range on Jun 22.

So in 27 days, the net increase in the number of candidates in the range CRS 401-410 = 4432 - 4112 = 320

So the per day average intake of candidates (with CRS 401-410) into the express entry pool = 320/27 = 12

Assuming the same net increase from June 22 till July 12, around 240 more candidates would be in the CRS range of 401-410 making the total around 4672 which is nowhere close to your estimate of 8000.

I guess you have considered 0 as your start value for this particular range which is not correct. There has never been a draw with a CRS lesser than 413.
Thank you for this clarification I was afraid after that post that people would start to believe that the pool can be filled with 10000 people each day! :D

Your clarification is amazing and accurate! :)

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Just about anyone, their crows, their cows and their chicken are now beginning to predict CRS draws. It must be the adulteration in the bird feed that makes those birds come up with such predictions. Because definitely sane and well fed minds won't come up with such hot air..........
There should be a law banning all newbies from making such predictions or asking my CRS is 675 will I get an ITA in the next draw
This is a public forum, mate and if people and their animals/birds have access to a computer and Internet they're welcome to say what they feel like.

Asking for a ban on people you don't agree with is a bit harsh, don't you think?

If we don't like what we read, we must just roll our eyes at our computer and move on to the next comment. It's a more civil response than lashing out at people who've a different perspective than us.

Have a lovely day.

Last edited:

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Birth Certificate Clarification : I Just saw few post on BC . Please enlighten me .

My Birth certificate didn't have my name on it , it has my date of Birth ,Place of birth ,gender ,Name of father ,nationality of parent . Will it have any issues ? Thanks in advance .
How on earth does a birth certificate not have your name on it???:confused::confused::confused:

Reactions: baka

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Guys, small issue... But wanted some help.

I work in the Arab lands. And here we got something called a civil id.

So my name in the passport and the application form (CIC) is say Jon Snow. But in the civil id, which in turn is reflected in my bank account (proof of funds) my name shows as Jon Rhaegar snow i.e. My dad's name is present there.

1. I have asked the bank (I work in the same bank) to take my middle name off but they are saying they can't.
2. Will this be an issue?

KThanksBye
My dad's name has cropped up as my "middle name" in a lot of my documents. So far I haven't had any issues - I got my OINP nomination recently - so I'm hoping there won't be any issues later during my PR processing.

Good luck.

Reactions: baka and andieangel

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
This is a public forum, mate and if people and their animals/birds have access to a computer and Internet they're welcome to say what they feel like.

Asking for a ban on people you don't agree with is a bit harsh, don't you think?

If we don't like what you read, we must just roll our eyes at our computer and move on to the next comment. It's a more civil response than lashing out at people who've a different perspective than us.

Have a lovely day.
Finally active members (@Wandering Mind ; @andieangel) are here, woke up as I did just 2 hours ago :D:p
We will have fun I'm sure, F5 party never dies, ;)for us all the day it's Refresh party, even it's on Sunday, coz it's RoH thread ))))

TanakaM

VIP Member
Dec 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-04-17
Often parents haven't decided on a name for their child and when it comes to getting a birth certificate they just choose to leave the name section blank and update it later. Unfortunately, some of them forget and the certificate remains nameless.
What?? which country does this happen in? Are you guys not confusing a birth record and a birth certificate?

Birth record is given by the hospital or clinic as evidence of birth.
A birth certificate is an official identity document given by the government. It is impossible to not have a name on it.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Birth Certificate Clarification : I Just saw few post on BC . Please enlighten me .

My Birth certificate didn't have my name on it , it has my date of Birth ,Place of birth ,gender ,Name of father ,nationality of parent . Will it have any issues ? Thanks in advance .
Get it updated with your name - in most places all you need is some form of identification which has both your parents names and your date of birth. A passport usually works in these cases. Good luck.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Finally active members (@Wandering Mind ; @andieangel) are here, woke up as I did just 2 hours ago :D:p
We will have fun I'm sure, F5 party never dies, ;)for us all the day it's Refresh party, even it's on Sunday, coz it's RoH thread ))))
O we will have fun! Either me jumping from the bridge out of dispair or eating something to feed my nerves! :D Either way not too healthy! :D

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
What?? which country does this happen in? Are you guys not confusing a birth record and a birth certificate?

Birth record is given by the hospital or clinic as evidence of birth.
A birth certificate is an official identity document given by the government. It is impossible to not have a name on it.
Believe me, it happens a lot of times! And no, I'm not confusing a birth record with a birth certificate ;)

There are a lot of shocking and impossible things that happen in the world you're not aware of, my friend ;)