FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
as per my understanding its not necessary. They will check your education separately and work experience. Not necessarily both should match. It has never been in my country. I have a different profession than my specialization.
I am also from India I know here it works but I dont know about Canada
Now that I have got my ITA I am really scared about these things

jefflying

Jun 10, 2017
guys,the work history section in my EE profile became in progress and others don't display contents today, what happened?

Harman Pasricha

Jun 1, 2017
Any chances to getting ITA in july or august with crs 391..bcoz. Firstly june draw will increase crs to 420+(i guess)due to recent changes .
Secondly people in between 400-410 are not accepting ontario nomination as they must waiting for direct ITA.
Do u think it will break the threshold of '400'

at_tahira

Jun 6, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
I am also from India I know here it works but I dont know about Canada
Now that I have got my ITA I am really scared about these things
hmmm.. you dont have to worry, as per my consultant from canada, its not the criteria to select, as long as you have all documents in place, there shouldn't be any problem.

X

xibalban

I'm beset by intolerance on three sides, the traces of which percolates up to the Arctic. A confrontation is likely, no matter where you decide to make your final abode.

Siraj_patel

May 14, 2017
Currently with a Masters equivalent in the ECA and. CRS of 423 after the June 6th amendment..any chances for ITA??
P.S I have also applied for OINP

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Is it necessary that your work experience shoulf be related to your studies and if it's not relevant you will not get the PR?
Please help me out in this!
Not neccessary

monavy

Aug 20, 2013
There are different views on it. However, it is confirmed that during Verification, immigration officer will match your education with experience to assure that you would have actually performed and was capable to perform the stated work.

I don't think it's mandatory that your education and experience must match, but it is definitely helpful during the verification process.
There is a written statement from CIC which says that you need not have the education as required in the NOC description.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
There is a written statement from CIC which says that you need not have the education as required in the NOC description.
Yes. As I said it's not mandatory but it is confirmed that immigration officer will verify experience and one part is to see the qualification which provides skills for that job.

For example you can't be an auditor in Canada without a right qualification, or doctor without having medical background.

Although, it doesn't apply to every job but most of the professional jobs will be verified through qualification.