+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

U may be rite...

Raghu..U need to know this that Ur trf number is written just below Ur online results..U don't have to request people for that..They have written it for that purpose Only...Many of the people don't know about it..Ur trf may take some days n y you want to be left behind in the next draw..It can be anytime....
Rest is Ur wish
Ms Dev, it depends actually. If you sat yours tests through British Council, the online results do not display the TRF (and they do not entertain requests for the same on emails either). They have a disclaimer, stating that the online results are provisional, and they may differ with actuals (although I haven't seen any such cases, but you cannot rule out the possibility). Just my two cents!!

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Is it necessary that your work experience shoulf be related to your studies and if it's not relevant you will not get the PR?

baka

Jun 2, 2017
Yes, just get a letter from your bank that your FD can be broken and encashed any day, in addition to the normal required information.
Omg.my lawyer ddnt Tel any about that.we deposited in savings since 2013 n waiting.anyway thanks a lot for the reply

X

xibalban

Omg.my lawyer ddnt Tel any about that.we deposited in savings since 2013 n waiting.anyway thanks a lot for the reply
You have lost a good amount in bank interest, ask for a compensation from your lawyer :D.

Letter of Explanation (LOE) is the most powerful tool that the system has to offer, exploit it.

Reactions: baka

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hello, I have just uploaded my EE profile and waiting for the next draw @ 428 CRS.
My residence is in Dubai and all my work experience is from Dubai, I will be going to Toronto next month on a visitor visa, hopefully after AOR. I intend to stay there during the entire process of my application and will apply for extension of my visa if need be.

My query is that though being a UAE resident, can I continue my application being in Canada. If I am called for interview, will I have to come back to Abu Dhabi or can it be done in Canada itself.

Thank you

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
U may be rite...

Raghu..U need to know this that Ur trf number is written just below Ur online results..U don't have to request people for that..They have written it for that purpose Only...Many of the people don't know about it..Ur trf may take some days n y you want to be left behind in the next draw..It can be anytime....
Rest is Ur wish
The thing is, the TRF is not yet delivered.I might get it today, so will update my profile today itself!

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Turn on a facility in your savings a/c called 'sweep in'. Any amount beyond the minimum a/c balance will be considered as fixed deposits and you will get higher interest rates for that.

Reactions: baka

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
Quite interesting. Does this mean cut off will reach 400 this year?
Yes, this is an indication that the cutoff will be at the very least closer to 400. So Ontario would have to drop their minimum CRS requirement.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
we are waiting for ITA in score 398with siblin
Turn on a facility in your savings a/c called 'sweep in'. Any amount beyond the minimum a/c balance will be considered as fixed deposits and you will get higher interest rates for that.

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
first of big congratulation for cracking ILETS :) it is not required to have it in your bank account only, it can be in your accompanying spouse also and F.D. LIC investments, PPF are also acceptable.
Thanks mate!!
If I start showing these accounts, will have to get a lot of documents. Rather I show one bank account detail (is what I am thinking). This will make it much simpler right?
Do you know the exact procedure about gift deed?