KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends :) Many candidates received their NOI from Ontario last night. I was hoping for one as well. However i didn't get it. My profile is exactly a month old and only got to 400+ after adding 15 points for sibling factor. As my sister lives in Ontario, i have chosen Ontario as my preferred destination only, not even all provinces. So i was wondering if it is cos of month old profile or its just cos of my occupation which i feel is not in demand there at all. Anyway, i just want to have NOI as a back-up cos i do not want to go through the hassle of paying extra money and source more work related documents etc. I am considering to re-create my profile, however, just in a petite dilemma with the CRS tie-break thing. I am calling out for suggestions here folks! Thanks in advance and good day :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Is it necessary that your work experience shoulf be related to your studies and if it's not relevant you will not get the PR?
Not relevant!

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Grt then..
The thing is, the TRF is not yet delivered.I might get it today, so will update my profile today itself!
My point is upload the changed score as soon as possible...Draw is unpredictable
People may not be wanting you to do it fast..As u have a very high score..
I m not in the queue for ita anymore so will guide you the best;);)

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Ms Dev, it depends actually. If you sat yours tests through British Council, the online results do not display the TRF (and they do not entertain requests for the same on emails either). They have a disclaimer, stating that the online results are provisional, and they may differ with actuals (although I haven't seen any such cases, but you cannot rule out the possibility). Just my two cents!!
Take a chill pill

Raghu_21

May 26, 2017
Grt then..

My point is upload the changed score as soon as possible...Draw is unpredictable
People may not be wanting you to do it fast..As u have a very high score..
I m not in the queue for ita anymore so will guide you the best;);)
Yeah doing it now as I received the TRF..:)
You have already received an ITA?

Reactions: M DEV

ravleen

May 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
23 September 2018
Med's Done....
23 October 2018
Is it necessary that your work experience shoulf be related to your studies and if it's not relevant you will not get the PR?
Please help me out in this!

at_tahira

Jun 6, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
Hello friends :) Many candidates received their NOI from Ontario last night. I was hoping for one as well. However i didn't get it. My profile is exactly a month old and only got to 400+ after adding 15 points for sibling factor. As my sister lives in Ontario, i have chosen Ontario as my preferred destination only, not even all provinces. So i was wondering if it is cos of month old profile or its just cos of my occupation which i feel is not in demand there at all. Anyway, i just want to have NOI as a back-up cos i do not want to go through the hassle of paying extra money and source more work related documents etc. I am considering to re-create my profile, however, just in a petite dilemma with the CRS tie-break thing. I am calling out for suggestions here folks! Thanks in advance and good day :)
I too have the same question, My CRS score is 428 and had opted for Ontario as preferred destination, but haven't got the NOI. Can anyone through some light?

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
There are different views on it. However, it is confirmed that during Verification, immigration officer will match your education with experience to assure that you would have actually performed and was capable to perform the stated work.

I don't think it's mandatory that your education and experience must match, but it is definitely helpful during the verification process.

Reactions: ravleen

at_tahira

Jun 6, 2017
Bangalore
NOC Code......
as per my understanding its not necessary. They will check your education separately and work experience. Not necessarily both should match. It has never been in my country. I have a different profession than my specialization.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
I too have the same question, My CRS score is 428 and had opted for Ontario as preferred destination, but haven't got the NOI. Can anyone through some light?
OINP selects applicants using date of profile, then NOC, then Scores, then Level of Experience, then Level of Education, and stream you are in.

Taking these factors they send NOI's, but mostly I have seen applicants created or re-created profiles in the same month get NOI.

I know few applicants created profile in June and they have all got NOI by now.

Good Luck!