+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
my son has studied masters in London he got the same for Wes.but my lawyer ddnt Tel anything
question is whether one gets CRS points for the same....CIC mandates that ECA has to be completed and if the evaluation says 'the qualification is equivalent to a (Canadian) post secondary education at an unrecognized institution'...I don't think with that evaluation report CIC will award points for such qualification...
if your son has got points for same,I too am happy for him...
if the one who asked gets score for same also I'd be happy...I was just sharing my assessment of the matter....

Vishal-07

Star Member
Jun 9, 2017
I suppose all the june 6 changes are now reflecting in the system. Seems like next week they might come up with a draw. What say peeps. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.

ankitptrivedi

Jun 7, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-03-2018
AOR Received.
14-03-2018
Med's Done....
21-03-2018
Passport Req..
27-06-2018
I suppose all the june 6 changes are now reflecting in the system. Seems like next week they might come up with a draw. What say peeps. Please share your thoughts. Thanks.
Nope not yet updated in mine. They've said they have only started updating it now.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
question is whether one gets CRS points for the same....CIC mandates that ECA has to be completed and if the evaluation says 'the qualification is equivalent to a (Canadian) post secondary education at an unrecognized institution'...I don't think with that evaluation report CIC will award points for such qualification...
if the one who asked gets score for same also I'd be happy...I was just sharing my assessment of the matter....

mqamar1994

Jan 30, 2016
Canada
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
01-07-2017
Nomination.....
19-07-2017
AOR Received.
07-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
18-06-2018
I feel the same that IRCC will issue limited ITAs from now on. They have issued almost 50k Invites this year. Downward trend from now on looks too good to be true

baka

Jun 2, 2017
no idea about points.i will ask lawyer on Monday n let u know
my sons ECA they have mentioned institution status Recognized .remarks.the program was taught at the London school of business and finance which is a non recognized institution. Awarded by university of wales

gotodxb

Mar 16, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
30-08-2017
Passport Req..
29-09-2017
LANDED..........
25-10-2017
I also believe IRC going to fix number of ITA's going forward. that is why they have to release a news regarding 'tie' points and profile creation date priority.. earlier they would have selected everyone in the draw points , even if it is couple of hundreds more..

BUT don't loose hope as per the recent CRS distribution data , only about 6000+ profiles are above 400.. so slowly points will drop..

We have also take note that, many who were waiting on side lines on deciding where to migrate are now getting ready attempting IELTS/ECA and hoping now they can reach in 400-420+ range.. We would see many more new profiles getting added from now on..

These are my assumptions, and i would happily get beaten by CIC with scores dropping less than 400.. But my point is, just do not hope for scores to drop dramatic like before, since competition is very high in 380-420+ range than a 450+ range.

baka

Jun 2, 2017
qzx
if the one who asked gets score for same also I'd be happy...I was just sharing my assessment of the matter....[/QUOTE compare with m v
my sons ECA they have mentioned institution status Recognized .remarks.the program was taught at the London school of business and finance which is a non recognized institution. Awarded by university of wales
It seems your ECA report Remarks are different .

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
WHEN.

Everybody will get a PR here.
The IRCC is giving the means to everybody who wants to come to Canada to do so.

Maybe some will have to perfect their english, other would have to learn french. Many will do a Master's Degree. Some people will have to spend some time saving or selling their stuff.
But I really think that right now if someone wants to come live to Canada, they could do it if they really do the necesary steps.

For some it will be harder, but right now we have the tools to accomplish our dream.
Well said! :)

Indy_GT

Feb 10, 2017
The time stamp throws a whole new set of possibilities.

1. As the points drop, the # of candidates in each point would increase and thus CIC would have to compulsorily draw higher number for a cut off points and the draw size may increase beyond 4K. So to restrict the draw size with the falling points scenario, CIC would differentiate basis seniority (Time stamp). So CIC expects that the points will have to be dropped to meet the quota.

2. The rejection rate of candidates who have received ITA is very high this year, one of the reasons being multiple profiles. I cant say to what extent, but this would dissuade people from having multiple profile created as the newer profile might not get an invitation, which is anyway a wasted ITA. Although this would only work in the 400 - 420 zone, as I think people more than that would anyway get invited multiple times due to higher points. Thus CIC is trying to drive some sort of discipline among the candidates.

3. However, this complicates the OINP situation. If you recreate a profile for OINP, you might get a nomination but not necessarily an ITA. So either OINP will have to drop the new profile clause and dip in the pool, which is a good thing for the existing profiles, or drop the 400 points barrier.

So CIC has again added an unknown parameter in the equation and there goes all the speculations and calculations out of the window. However, I strongly feel that the points are gonna fall and the draw size would hover around 3.5K - 3.8K.

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
The time stamp throws a whole new set of possibilities.

1. As the points drop, the # of candidates in each point would increase and thus CIC would have to compulsorily draw higher number for a cut off points and the draw size may increase beyond 4K. So to restrict the draw size with the falling points scenario, CIC would differentiate basis seniority (Time stamp). So CIC expects that the points will have to be dropped to meet the quota.

2. The rejection rate of candidates who have received ITA is very high this year, one of the reasons being multiple profiles. I cant say to what extent, but this would dissuade people from having multiple profile created as the newer profile might not get an invitation, which is anyway a wasted ITA. Although this would only work in the 400 - 420 zone, as I think people more than that would anyway get invited multiple times due to higher points. Thus CIC is trying to drive some sort of discipline among the candidates.

3. However, this complicates the OINP situation. If you recreate a profile for OINP, you might get a nomination but not necessarily an ITA. So either OINP will have to drop the new profile clause and dip in the pool, which is a good thing for the existing profiles, or drop the 400 points barrier.

So CIC has again added an unknown parameter in the equation and there goes all the speculations and calculations out of the window. However, I strongly feel that the points are gonna fall and the draw size would hover around 3.5K - 3.8K.
In point 2, by rejection rate you mean the ITA decline rate or the application rejection rate?