+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I think they are still working on the update of CRS. Wednesday I had 434pts. Yesterday 449 and today 464. Both me and my wife submitted french test, is it 15pts each?
Only principal applicant can claim for a bonus points of 15 or 30 in TEF Canada (French test).

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
This is correct.
If you have an explanation, provide an LoE. If everything's good and you have proof (like you sold your car and you have the sales contract), then there should be no problem.
If someone gave you this money as a gift, then you could provide a gift deed. The deposit must be for an equivalent amount, or you'll have to explain the rest of the funds as well.
I have the money in account which has been cash deposited my dad in parts.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Once we get our ITA who all are in with me to start a Immigration Consultancy? I bet we have far more knowledge than many in business now
don't you think that's a bit unfair....
I too get it is said in the lighter sense...
on a serious note,if the seniors on the forum had thought that way,lot of us would have had spend 1000s of $s on consultants...that too for many a times not so accurate advise..
I was told by a leading consultant in India that even if I do well at IELTS,I might end up scoring only 352 points and hence it is unlikely to qualify....they didn't bother to advise me how an extremely good IELTS will shoot my scores up to the hopeful levels...
I returned back and only the Canadavisa calculator freely available on the site gave me the confidence to have a go at EE...I tried with a CLB9 band and saw that I could score 440+....
I secured CLB10 and my ECA will be ready anytime (evaluation under progress last 6 days)....
I'm not going with any consultants for my processing just because of this forum....and I've seen many seniors staying back after eAPR and advanced stages and also post landing....and many seniors who doesn't have much to gain other than offer stays back here too...
so it would be great if whoever qualifies returns to help those who stays back here....
sadly we see the quality of information diluted a bit as many of the experienced ppl have left with securing ITA in last couple of months...and few seniors are forced to respond to any serious queries...
I hope the community grows...
--+
what those who lands can do is start a thread on settlement and other things there...like info on finding job / rentals etc...

Last edited:

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
If you're getting a Gift Deed from your father, you shouldn't pay attention to the account not beign more than a couple months old.
They only ask for it to see the average balance for the last 6 months, as a way to know if the money actually is yours.
Because you're presenting a gift deed, your father is telling the money was him and now is yours. So it doens't matter if he makes it even after receiving the ITA. Just be sure that you receive a transfer for that same amount.

EDIT: And very important, you must make sure that these funds stay in that account at least until you land in Canada.
Thanks for response. Funds will stay with me for sure. My dad cash deposited money in my account in parts not in lump sum. I am not sure what's the best course to take to show the source of funds.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thanks for response. Funds will stay with me for sure. My dad cash deposited money in my account in parts not in lump sum. I am not sure what's the best course to take to show the source of funds.
I guess as long the total of the deposits match the gift deed amount, you should be fine.
I'm not a lawyer, but I think it could be done specifying each deposit to complete a grand total.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
And you have the record for creating the most number of Ray of Hope Threads!!
Anyway, here is a thought, albeit it may sound impractical.

"Let's all active members of this thread meet up someplace in Canada at a suitable date, and celebrate our success". It would be a real treat to meet you fellas in person, wouldn't it?
That'll be really cool!

Reactions: ElmTree

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Thanks for the response. Actually I have been working abroad till April last year and closed my accounts when I came back. Also I started working in my dad's company when I came back and didn't need an account as I was getting paid in cash. Regarding narrowing money, I will be a submitting a gift deed from my dad so that shouldn't be an issue I hope.
Just worried about bank account not being more than 6 months old.
if you still haven't closed the accounts abroad/ or can secure a proof of the accounts there, that could support your bank statement here... alongwith a letter of explanation..
However seniors opinion will be more desirable on this...
I suggest u address any of the seniors in the forum..

kdeepak003

Star Member
Sep 28, 2016
You can show the money in the account....but i spose ull probably have to show where all that money came from also...
Thank you for your reply.

The degree is a Canadian Degree and I have the transcripts with me . So can I mention that I completed? On the Transcript it mentions that the convocation is on June 22.

Stuti22

May 10, 2017
just updated the research section and got the extra 15 points. CIC should really be clear about what we need to do to obtain those points. Alot of people are probably waiting for it to get updated automatically.
Where is this research section? I haven't found this anywhere in profile.