+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
Where does the additional 15pts come from them?
If you have CLB 4 or lower on your IELTS result while you have CLB7 or better in TEF French test, you may claim for 15 points;
CLB5 or better on IELTS results with CLB 7 or better in TEF French test, you may claim for 30 points.

In both scenario, only principal applicant could claim for those points.

Waqasalibabar

May 31, 2017
By the looks of things , no draw before 14th which means the score is only to go up in the next draw since more time means more new entries...... and that is hurting so much, i stand 412 ! Am i correct that it will go up?
Do i have any chance in the next draw ? Will it drop further more ?

AtImechE

Star Member
May 3, 2017
I guess as long the total of the deposits match the gift deed amount, you should be fine.
I'm not a lawyer, but I think it could be done specifying each deposit to complete a grand total.
Thank you. Well ATM amount is more than enough. Just to simplify everything I was thinking to get my dad to transfer $15000 from his account in one transaction and attach a printout of transfer with my LOE. Rather than explaining all the small transactions, just explain this one transaction with gift deed. Do you reckon that's a good idea?

Jojolet

Star Member
Apr 29, 2016
Cheers up guys, I don't see anyone who has lower score than mine, so just be positive and soon we all get a surprise by CIC or by a Province.

PS: my CRS is 382.
Its really encouraging indeed to read this thread and especially the comrados and friendship being made even with peeps miles away yet so close! Lemme encourage you with my story. I am currently at 333 CSR created Aug 2016. So i am probably d least CSR holder on this thread. So welll I got my 2nd trial IELTs result yesterday at L7.5,R6.5,w and S at 7. See how disappointing this can be.earlier in Feb I applied for SINP and my application was returned for incomplete documentation and insuff pof. So i shoved up my pof abd started gathering docs for another intake. Then the shoker came on May 16th.my NOC was removed from the OID list. But i remained unperturbed and i keep my hope of migration alive. I also see some positive sides to it. Eg my last baby will be up to sch age by the time we land and that will save me a lot of expense on child minding (lol). Do cheer up guys

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
Its really encouraging indeed to read this thread and especially the comrados and friendship being made even with peeps miles away yet so close! Lemme encourage you with my story. I am currently at 333 CSR created Aug 2016. So i am probably d least CSR holder on this thread. So welll I got my 2nd trial IELTs result yesterday at L7.5,R6.5,w and S at 7. See how disappointing this can be.earlier in Feb I applied for SINP and my application was returned for incomplete documentation and insuff pof. So i shoved up my pof abd started gathering docs for another intake. Then the shoker came on May 16th.my NOC was removed from the OID list. But i remained unperturbed and i keep my hope of migration alive. I also see some positive sides to it. Eg my last baby will be up to sch age by the time we land and that will save me a lot of expense on child minding (lol). Do cheer up guys
I admire your continued efforts. You deserve success.

ElmTree

Star Member
Dec 31, 2014
And you have the record for creating the most number of Ray of Hope Threads!!
Anyway, here is a thought, albeit it may sound impractical.

"Let's all active members of this thread meet up someplace in Canada at a suitable date, and celebrate our success". It would be a real treat to meet you fellas in person, wouldn't it?
This is a great idea. Are you already in Canada? I am. I think we should start a new thread calling for meet up suggestions.

Reactions: andieangel

aneti

Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
(i posted this question in the "EE step by step" but as i 'm not sure whether people read all posts here, and anyway i also hope for this the 66th Draw )
i created an EE profile, but i am a bit concerned,
as i did answer that my family consists of 3 people (including me), but at the end on top of my application in the Summary:
it states my name as a Primary applicant
and my husband's ad a Dependent applicant,
and my child is not there (i was not asked any info about the child-name ,age, nothing).
Is this the way it is supposed to be?

Mohammad Wally

Star Member
Oct 19, 2013
don't you have any other bank account that has been in operation for more than six months...if yes,why don't you transfer the amounts to that one and resolve...
I'm sure as someone who must've had one year work experience is sure to have an account at least that long...:rolleyes:
only that you will have to show the source of the fund in the letter of explanation....and it can't be borrowed....
It is not necessary to have bank accounts even though he is working for an year. It is solely his decision to open a bank account or not. As long he is getting the payment and providing proof for it, he is absolutely fine.

harry08

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Hello everyone,
(i posted this question in the "EE step by step" but as i 'm not sure whether people read all posts here, and anyway i also hope for this the 66th Draw )
i created an EE profile, but i am a bit concerned,
as i did answer that my family consists of 3 people (including me), but at the end on top of my application in the Summary:
it states my name as a Primary applicant
and my husband's ad a Dependent applicant,
and my child is not there (i was not asked any info about the child-name ,age, nothing).
Is this the way it is supposed to be?
this is what happened with me too. My spouse show as a dependent but not my son. I have raised a question by reporting technical issue and waiting for them to respond

DBOR

Star Member
May 23, 2017
For everyone asking about expectations for the next draw...

GUYS,, honestly,, this is the most unpredictable draw in EE so far.... We have nothing to do but to wait and see!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
For everyone asking about expectations for the next draw...

GUYS,, honestly,, this is the most unpredictable draw in EE so far.... We have nothing to do but to wait and see!
This is exactly my thought.
I just hope it doesn't take them past Wednesday to have all the profiles updated, so that they can conduct another draw ASAP.
When they take more than 2 weeks the CRS go up, unfortunately.

Because of the June 6 changes, nobody has a clue about what could happen.
But what is definitely sure, is that the second draw should go back to normal (an return to the downward trend), because these are people that are already in the pool. New candidates won't be coming in the pool with both test in big numbers, there should be approximately the same amount of new entries.

Reactions: andieangel and DBOR