Ray of Hope 66th Draw

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Its really encouraging indeed to read this thread and especially the comrados and friendship being made even with peeps miles away yet so close! Lemme encourage you with my story. I am currently at 333 CSR created Aug 2016. So i am probably d least CSR holder on this thread. So welll I got my 2nd trial IELTs result yesterday at L7.5,R6.5,w and S at 7. See how disappointing this can be.earlier in Feb I applied for SINP and my application was returned for incomplete documentation and insuff pof. So i shoved up my pof abd started gathering docs for another intake. Then the shoker came on May 16th.my NOC was removed from the OID list. But i remained unperturbed and i keep my hope of migration alive. I also see some positive sides to it. Eg my last baby will be up to sch age by the time we land and that will save me a lot of expense on child minding (lol). Do cheer up guys
Quite encouraging! I want to also encourage you to practice some more and give IELTS another shot. There are some people on this very thread with excellent scores maybe they can give you some tips as to how to nail it next time round!
Cheers

Reactions: mqamar1994

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Me sadist! No way! If you see my signature, i am in no position to get ITA anytime soon, yet i kept believing the time will come and i encourage other to have the same attitute. I have initiated a vibergroup for candidates from my country and i keep encouraging to stay positive to one member coz the other has already got his ITA. I know we are just three in the group atm, laugh out loud hahaha.

It's just i find it so funny people with multiple posts just keep posting immediately after the draw. I find uber impatience funny, i guess i can admit to your claim, "guilty as charged", but no way i take pleasure in others' pain.
No, don't get me wrong please! I was joking! You don't have to explain yourself! As I said before you are sure a King as your nickname says! All the best and good luck! And FYI I also find it exhausting when people who are included in the draw, 5 min later say, o what's wrong, I haven't received my ITA! :)

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And you have the record for creating the most number of Ray of Hope Threads!!
Anyway, here is a thought, albeit it may sound impractical.

"Let's all active members of this thread meet up someplace in Canada at a suitable date, and celebrate our success". It would be a real treat to meet you fellas in person, wouldn't it?
I'm in, here's to Ray of hope Party in Canada sometime 2018, so we can look back on this thread and say...we did it! :D

hopefuldude

Jun 3, 2017
Category........
FSW
Funny thing is I was 417 months before and I thought it was such a low point for me to get an ita.. then when I saw 413 was the minimum.. I was just like yeah maybe I could get it till I saw the new change... its just destiny of a stupid man

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Funny thing is I was 417 months before and I thought it was such a low point for me to get an ita.. then when I saw 413 was the minimum.. I was just like yeah maybe I could get it till I saw the new change... its just destiny of a stupid man
Lol!!! Don't be so hard on yourself it will get back down to that score in future draws. Just use the time to start preparing your documents! ;)

P.S. Hopefully soon!!!

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, don't get me wrong please! I was joking! You don't have to explain yourself! As I said before you are sure a King as your nickname says! All the best and good luck! And FYI I also find it exhausting when people who are included in the draw, 5 min later say, o what's wrong, I haven't received my ITA! :)
Ah no i didn't think that way at all. I know you were joking, i noticed the wink lol. Just two kinds of posts that bothers me a lot here; My score is 450+, 460+, 470+ and so on, what are my chances and the ones with couple of minutes after draw, guys i have not received my ITA when will it come. Its okey if someone is genuinely uninformed but god i hate those who like to show off. Anyway you are a very upbeat person yourself, i notice you acknowledge every good post. So i wouldn't think of you that way. Let's hope you and I and all others who have been in the queue for good while will be given a chance very soon :) Oh! n happy friday ;)

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I'm in, here's to Ray of hope Party in Canada sometime 2018, so we can look back on this thread and say...we did it! :D
Looking forward to it! I would be more than happy to meet all of you in Canada, my brothers and sisters in the Ray of Hope! :D

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Ah no i didn't think that way at all. I know you were joking, i noticed the wink lol. Just two kinds of posts that bothers me a lot here; My score is 450+, 460+, 470+ and so on, what are my chances and the ones with couple of minutes after draw, guys i have not received my ITA when will it come. Its okey if someone is genuinely uninformed but god i hate those who like to show off. Anyway you are a very upbeat person yourself, i notice you acknowledge every good post. So i wouldn't think of you that way. Let's hope you and I and all others who have been in the queue for good while will be given a chance very soon :) Oh! n happy friday ;)
Finally someone who shares my sentiments!!! I ignore them (450+ etc.). They should leave that question to people like me who's miles below the last cut off score. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
X

xibalban

That'll be really cool!
Looking forward to it! I would be more than happy to meet all of you in Canada, my brothers and sisters in the Ray of Hope! :D
I am not in Canada yet, and so are a lot of us. However, all of will be there before June 2018. Let us think of a place for the Party. I say, let us make it to some exhilarating resort in Alberta, in June 2018. What say you?

X

xibalban

Finally someone who shares my sentiments!!! I ignore them (450+ etc.). They should leave that question to people like me who's miles below the last cut off score. :rolleyes:
Don't ignore them, they belong here too, and they are newbies and hence are unaware of the trends. No one checks for answers anyways, when a question can be thrown about in lesser time.
Someday, members in the 380+ range will start ignoring us 400ers too.

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Don't ignore them, they belong here too, and they are newbies and hence are unaware of the trends. No one checks for answers anyways, when a question can be thrown about in lesser time.
Someday, members in the 380+ range will start ignoring us 400ers too.
They should at least know that the score has long breached the 450+ mark. And by ignoring them I mean I don't answer when they ask if they'll get an ITA with such score!

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

we too wish your turn comes up fast and have a happy landing at the earliest...
But do please comeback and help us all for a while..
I'm patiently waiting for my ECA & experience letter ,both expected over next week..
I should be @ 423 or 448 (I've two experiences ,so based on CIC accepting both)

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......

we too wish your turn comes up fast and have a happy landing at the earliest...
But do please comeback and help us all for a while

M DEV

May 2, 2017
I feel the same...it is impossible to believe that candidates having so high score are unaware of the trend in CIC..It's just that they want to flaunt their scores in front of us:mad::mad:...But they don't know the fact that we r now in full swing:D with the ray of hope so nothing can disturb our soul even if they have 1200 points:p

Last edited: