neels89

May 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi all
I just Submitted my onip file on May 26 and the current status its showing since May 31 is under assessment .What are the other stages and When do i expect a nomination ?
Thanks

baka

Jun 2, 2017
my son',s lawyer submitted his docs in 2015 October because he has good score.But we don't know anything about this. In 2016 Nov. his ielts expired. I can't remember the correct date, somewhere october or November my son got email from canada . but he could,nt open because everything is with the Lawyer. then he forwarded that email. to him.then lawyer ask him to do IELTS soon .Then he finished it i.he got his results in Januaray 2017 and send it. When we ask why we are waiting for years he told his score is gone down to 398 and waiting till September and ask him to do it again. I wanted to know what has gone wrong, any ideas pls.

X

xibalban

my son',s lawyer submitted his docs in 2015 October because he has good score.But we don't know anything about this. In 2016 Nov. his ielts expired. I can't remember the correct date, somewhere october or November my son got email from canada . but he could,nt open because everything is with the Lawyer. then he forwarded that email. to him.then lawyer ask him to do IELTS soon .Then he finished it i.he got his results in Januaray 2017 and send it. When we ask why we are waiting for years he told his score is gone down to 398 and waiting till September and ask him to do it again. I wanted to know what has gone wrong, any ideas pls.
Compare your son's score using this calculator -> https://www.canadavisa.com/comprehensive-ranking-score-calculator.html

You get something like:
  • CRS score as on October 2015 (be careful with birthday)
  • Present CRS Score
You'll see the difference yourself.

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
just received my second updated ECA.. 9 days after document submission.. WES rocks this time..

Diploma ( two years) and bachelors degree ( 4 years)

hopefully this bumps my points from 402 to 433 with two degrees option.. :)
I am having trouble to understand whether I can count on additional points or not: I already have Masters ECA deom WES, but I also have 1 year maîtrise universitaire from the French university (not Masters) - will it bring me any additional points?

baka

Jun 2, 2017

zionver

Star Member
Apr 26, 2017
I am having trouble to understand whether I can count on additional points or not: I already have Masters ECA deom WES, but I also have 1 year maîtrise universitaire from the French university (not Masters) - will it bring me any additional points?
Since you already have Masters degree, you ve gotten the highest point for education. The 1 year French certificate will not give additional points EXCEPT if you can write TEF exams which can then give you additional points under language.

iMayflower

Star Member
Feb 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Since you already have Masters degree, you ve gotten the highest point for education. The 1 year French certificate will not give additional points EXCEPT if you can write TEF exams which can then give you additional points under language.
ok I see, thank you!

Reactions: zionver